It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ALERT! ALERT! Breaking! Warning! Donald Trump Cancerous! Has "Relationship" With Putin!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: UnBreakable

Just curious, but if he appeals Obamacare, I wonder what will happen to the tens of millions of people who will suddenly have no health care?

Why do you folks interchange healthcare and health insurance as if they are the same thing?

Because most people can't afford to pay $1,000 for two aspirin and a prostate exam.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

at the very least, at least your bullsnip is humurous. Its still bullsnip though.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

at the very least, at least your bullsnip is humurous. Its still bullsnip though.

I can live with that.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This is getting pathetic. OP might kill himself if Trump gets elected.

Its a veil of humor to mask a world of lies swallowed, currently being disproven one by one, and causing a meltdown bit by bit.

Jesus effing christ man. Your life.....

edit on 11 1 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I don't want to go back to that. Do you? If Obamacare is appealed, we will.

I have no issue going back to the pre ACA days. My insurance in 2008 was affordable and my coverage was good... now I pay 4 times as much for a small fraction of the coverage and a deductible that is about as ridiculous as the idea that me paying to provide health coverage for strangers is in any way fair.

Oh, everything but my unusually benevolent final idea is straight from soon to be President Trump...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
nm
edit on 1-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

yes, yes! Please, lets get last night going again! That was awesome!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

We WILL NOT get last night going again. You want to talk about pathetic, embarrassing, childish displays? That was the thread equivalent of a special ed class with a narcoleptic teacher.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I post threads about a candidate I don't want to see elected President of the United States next week. You on the other hand post about...?

ME.

You're like a teenage girl rejected by her crush. That's how I see you. I bet you get all flush just because I take a moment to respond to you, don't you? Any contact feeds your need, even negative interactions? Anything to be close to me?

Lol. You're my b#.

EDIT:

You're not baiting me into getting my thread shutdown. I've got nothing else to say to you.
edit on 2016-11-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

*sigh* , fine .... I don't care what yall say though, I love my trash TV. I still watch Jerry Springer and Steve Wilkos to this day. Thats right, im not ashamed to admit it!

But, for the record, you are my favorite Avenger, especially in that uniform.

Thats funny that Trump says he has a relationship though. We have to remind him to say "no homo" after things like that. Not that being homo is a bad thing. yup, looks like the more I type it just ends in a downward spiral ....

I'll shutup now.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Thread should be shut for being BS. Why are you so anti-Russia? Why do you want WW3? If you hate life you don't need to wish all of us death.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Федеральное бюро безопасности сказал мне сообщение в этой теме, так что я буду, должен сделать эти 75 рублей.

Да здравствует Путин!

In seriousness, don't get why being friends with Russia is bad.

US-Russia have common enemies, seems like nothing is lost working together to defeat them.
edit on -050011pm11kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Why are you so pro-Russia? Russia doens't want a friendly relationship with the US. They want a new empire. I guess we're lucky Russia isn't this involved in our election:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

That's quite the accusation. Do you have any proof?

Seems to me the only one doing any Empire building is America and it's NATO attack dogs.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Because I recognize that Russia is not the enemy and that a positive and cooperative relationship is much better than the World War 3 relations you seek..

And I'd have to say the above user is correct. The USA is empire building....look at the difference in number of bases worldwide.
edit on 1-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Remind me of where Yanukovych is now? Why he's there? What he did? Who got him elected?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Fled to Russia after the Parliament couped him with NATO-EU help, said Parliament then unleashed Nazi militias on ethnic Russians.

Okay?

Should we talk about the American Empire now? Because Americans accusing Russia of Imperialism is the greatest irony of the 21st century.

Ukraine, 2015: www.renegadetribune.com...

Charming people.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

so you agree or disagree that it is the NATO/Oceania empire that continues to expand and add new bases every year all over the Earth??

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

What does that have to do with what I said about Russia and what Russia wants? The US has more bases therefore Russia isn't interested in recapturing USSR-era status? That's a non sequitur.

As for this WW3 nonsense. Funny the people who keep pushing this utter drivel are Russian officials trying to influence American voters.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I spent a whole evening debating much of this in exhausting detail already and I'm just not inspired to do it all over again tonight. If you're interested, read here. It starts off a little vitriolic but by the end it was cordial.

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join