It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ALERT! ALERT! Breaking! Warning! Donald Trump Cancerous! Has "Relationship" With Putin!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
Liberal heads explodin'.
Good stuff.

Wait till Trump wins next Tuesday. There aren't enough bridges to accomadate the liberal rats jumping ship next week.

And if Trump loses will the fascist pigs be jumping the bridges instead?

Nice second grade comeback. Trump won't lose. 100% guaranteed win. Book it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
Liberal heads explodin'.
Good stuff.

Wait till Trump wins next Tuesday. There aren't enough bridges to accomadate the liberal rats jumping ship next week.

And if Trump loses will the fascist pigs be jumping the bridges instead?

Nice second grade comeback. Trump won't lose. 100% guaranteed win. Book it.

The bookies would love that bet.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Just curious, but if he appeals Obamacare, I wonder what will happen to the tens of millions of people who will suddenly have no health care?

He couldn't get anything in place fast enough to pick them up. Or does it just simply not matter?
I'm serious, I would like to hear some of y'alls thoughts on this subject.

I mean, if someone is in a serious car wreck, do we just leave the broken body on the hood of the car, or what?
Should the hospitals absorb the costs? I don't know what the thought is, or frankly even if there is one.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Just curious, but if he appeals Obamacare, I wonder what will happen to the tens of millions of people who will suddenly have no health care?

He couldn't get anything in place fast enough to pick them up. Or does it just simply not matter?
I'm serious, I would like to hear some of y'alls thoughts on this subject.

I mean, if someone is in a serious car wreck, do we just leave the broken body on the hood of the car, or what?
Should the hospitals absorb the costs? I don't know what the thought is, or frankly even if there is one.

Of course not. The people in AZ who's rates increased 116% will pay for the slackers who want free healthcare.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The right wingers on this board are too much to handle. All of you know damn well that if Hillary had connections to Putin, you right wing clowns would go ape # over this information.

But in a weird twist of allegiance, all of you right wingers are all of a sudden okay with Trump with his ties to Russian banking and Putin.

The reality of the republican party is this. You are all a bunch of extremists, filled with delusions of power, and it is all hidden under a this false claim that you are patriots.

The majority of Americans see this as well as the rest of the world. Sadly, right wingers are completely oblivious to this fact.

And you folks wonder why you are losing elections for the presidency. Take a good look in the mirror and realize that you are part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree i said this was coming yesterday in his other thread and lo and behold more russia talk. I knew they would go after him hard after hillary's case got opened back up. i knew they would try to smear him and fire shots at every chance. i thought they might put a day in between each accusation but i guess there's no time for that. oblivious blatant desperation is well.......obvious. you are losing credibility with each post ant!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

So, that's "a plan"? Who's plan is that?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Cool. Do you know who "Incog Man" is? He's the guy who made that image (bottom left of image). He runs a blog. Post from yesterday:

"Obnoxious Jews Cause Decline in Bud Light Sales"

Here's another recent one:

"WARNING: Blacks Can Go Nuts Anytime Anywhere"

He also writes for The Daily Stormer. I can't post the link here because I'm pretty sure it's blocked. So tell me — how do you feel now that I've just demonstrated that you repost crap made by neo-Nazi scum?

Be honest. Where did come across that image? Hmmmm?
edit on 2016-11-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Hefficide has stated repeal and replace, not just repeal. What would likely happen on day 1 is the mandates go away. Next would be federal deregulation, allowing insurance plans to be nationally available rather than being a state by state issuance. Competition WILL lower rates. That has been one of the greatest lies, and it was an obvious lie, Obama used to force the ACA on Americans. Anyone with even an ounce of business sense correctly predicted that the mandate combined with state restrictions would only serve as a blank check for insurers to run up their premiums. Finally, the country MUST enact a system for the chronically I'll that drain the current funds so disproportionately compared to the rest of us. This can be achieved via using already existing government funded teaching hospitals tof cover the care these folks need. In some ways, I'm advocating an extremely limited single payer system, but at least it leaves the rest of us with lower costs, dramatically lower, and a lot of freedom of choice in regards to insurers and providers.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

We will see in only 7 more days, won't we? I'm excited! Are you?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

So, that's "a plan"? Who's plan is that?

Obama's, continued by Clinton if she gets in there.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Ya, because Hillary's Russian "reset" as SOS was so successful.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Star and flag so I can revisit whenever I need a good laugh and shake of the head.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

There will be an interim, and how long? how many people will go uncovered during that time? How many babies born, accidents, catastrophic diagnoses will go uncovered?

Besides, you are saying what you would do, what you prefer, how you would like it to be, not what trump has planned.
I doubt if he even knows.

I do like the idea of national competition, and I believe too it would bring rates down.

But then we lose the right to be covered because of 'preexisting condition".

There was a woman who broke her arm severely. The doctors did surgery and afterwards told her that altogether it would take three surgeries to make her arm functional again. They told her they would do the surgeries three months a part.
When she went back for the second surgery, the insurance company denied the claim stating it was a 'preexisting condition". The same broken arm, pieced together to heal in preparation for the second surgery.
A woman who had paid the insurance company for three decades.

I don't want to go back to that. Do you? If Obamacare is appealed, we will.

edit on 11/1/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Why do you folks interchange healthcare and health insurance as if they are the same thing?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Okay. Let's hear your 'version'.

Although I'll have to read it tomorrow, I've gotta go now.

edit on 11/1/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: z00mster
Not only does he have relationships, he has words, tremendous words. And lots of websites about all kinds of amazing things. a reply to: Hazardous1408

If he becomes president and he's not impeached over the sexual lawsuit(s) or on taxes or business violations, he'll be ripped in the media over the way he talks and the irritating sniffing he always does.[
edit on 11/1/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Bone75

Okay. Let's hear your 'version'.

My version of what? You said tens of millions of people would suddenly lose healthcare. That's fear mongering BS.

They would lose their health insurance (if that's what you want to call that crap), not healthcare.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
i think you love trump more than putin does

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join