It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ALERT! ALERT! Breaking! Warning! Donald Trump Cancerous! Has "Relationship" With Putin!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Having horrible taste in home decorations.

You get a point for this one.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Is that fly the same one Hillary had land on her face?

Yes.

That dang fly goes all the way back to the Elizabethan era just after the reptilians first landed on this rock.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Meh, at his age his teeth probably stay in a jar (gold of course with his monogram engraved on it) on his bedside table at night, soaking in some kind of formaldehyde.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You are blind to the rest?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Not even close to accurate. No links, at all, between him and Russia. The Clintons, on the other hand, helped Russia to buy rights to our uranium production. But, hey, dream if you want!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

That was the only original thought among them.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Meh, at his age his teeth probably stay in a jar (gold of course with his monogram engraved on it) on his bedside table at night, soaking in some kind of formaldehyde.

Well then, let's just hope that he doesn't have similar monogrammed golden receptacles full of formaldehyde for his hairpiece and his merkin, It would be awfully awkward for the leader of the free world to walk into the Oval Office with a merkin jammed in his mouth, his teeth on his bald pate, and a large yellow wig shoved down the front of his slacks.

FYI:

Judging women by their appearance on a scale from 1-10, including how big their boobs are

So you're saying he's a dude?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I have to give you credit. You create a thread that uses the same tactics and style that many of the anti-Left threads do on this site, which get a lot of attention, and they fall for it...hook, line, sinker.

If this thread would have been about Clinton, they would have been falling over each other to flag it and dog pile.

Well played, sir. Well played.

link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
The Clintons, on the other hand, helped Russia to buy rights to our uranium production.

Sewer Rat's Folly...

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

That was the only original thought among them.

And with that do you imply that your own thoughts are original?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'm saying he's a dirty old man.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Not even close to accurate. No links, at all, between him and Russia. The Clintons, on the other hand, helped Russia to buy rights to our uranium production. But, hey, dream if you want!

NYT: That Big Russia-Trump Connection Story Turns Out To Be A Nothingburger

Intelligence officials have said in interviews over the last six weeks that apparent connections between some of Mr. Trump’s aides and Moscow originally compelled them to open a broad investigation into possible links between the Russian government and the Republican presidential candidate. Still, they have said that Mr. Trump himself has not become a target. And no evidence has emerged that would link him or anyone else in his business or political circle directly to Russia’s election operations.

beta.hotair.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That's offensive, my preferred gender pronoun is cybernetic organism.

Anyways, I don't really see how it's any of your business what kind of relations Trump and Putin have with each other.

Hillary's problems are a little more reality-based, like decades of political corruption and lack of accountability.
edit on 1-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Newsflash: Straight men talk about women, we rate women based on physical appearances, and we like butts and/or breasts, many of us like them to be impressively sized. Even the current POTUS has indicated that he admires a shapely ass.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: CranialSponge

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Newsflash: Straight men talk about women, we rate women based on physical appearances, and we like butts and/or breasts, many of us like them to be impressively sized. Even the current POTUS has indicated that he admires a shapely ass.

Confirmed.

Source: Am man.

I know, I know, this isn't Reddit, but it is a fun thread right?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Didn't I see your name in one of the wikileaks emails on a list of Hillary's paid trolls?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I haven't read this thread, other than the O.P., which is not correct. Is it worth scanning through? Anything worthwhile in this thread?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

He apparently knows about "look but don't touch". You know, as in not charging in a grabbing a woman between the legs just because you think you can get away it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join