It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ALERT! ALERT! Breaking! Warning! Donald Trump Cancerous! Has "Relationship" With Putin!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Folks you're are not going to believe this. I heard that people on Twitter are unfollowing Trump BIGLY. This is tremendous news if true. Tremendous. Everyone is saying it. It's the biggest unfollowing in the history of the whole world folks, believe me. Nobody wants to follow Dirty Donald. Dirty Donald Loves Putin. Putin hates you. Here's a video from YouTube. I know all the best videos. The best folks. Tremendous videos. Videos don't lie. Watch this video and you'll be so happy! Very happy.

Fun starts @ 4:10 in Moscow interview from 2013 with MSNBC's Thomas Roberts. I like to call it From Russia in Love with Putin

Here's a tremendous transcript from me. I have words folks. I have the best words:

Thomas Roberts: We know that there is a tense relationship between President Obama and Vladimir Putin, especially when it comes to world stage issues. Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin — a conversational relationship — or anything that you feel that you have sway or influence over his government?

Donald Trump: I do have a relationship and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today. He's probably very interested in what you and I are saying today and I'm sure he's going to be seeing it in some form. But I do have a relationship with him and I think uh it's very interesting to see what's happened. I mean look, he's done a very brilliant job in terms of what he represents and who he's representing. If you look at what he's done with Syria — if you look at so many of the different things — he has really eaten our President's lunch. Let's not kid ourselves, he's done an amazing job. He's put himself really as — ya know — a lot of people would say he's put himself at the forefront of the world as a leader in a short period of time. In all fairness to Obama, I think that he's done the same thing with Bush with President Bush. I think that Putin has done an amazing job of showing certain leadership that our people have not been able to match.

You really have to look at so many of the the different things folks. So many of them. Here's one of the things you can look at it. Jim Jones. Horrible guy. Led a cult. Lots of people drank kool-aid.

Oh I was going to say something about cancer but I have to go do things now. I'll be back in an hour. In the mean time, feel free to say things.
edit on 2016-11-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+133 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I smell fear.

You're getting hysterical.

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
COOTIES ALERT!!!!!!
I wonder is this was also posted on KOS?

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

If you smell fear, change your panties.

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I welcome our new Russian overlords.

Thanks for the lol''s ante. You have provided much needed comic relief these last few days

edit on 1-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

+54 more 
link   
Liberal heads explodin'.
Good stuff.

link   
You're late ante mate they've already switched up from running away from empty threads to using 4chan as a source.

They're getting ever so desperate and I don't know personally if the bank of St.Petersburg can afford to keep them going at this rate.

+52 more 
link   
Ok, so why is it bad he has a relationship with another country's leader?

Surely it's a good thing he could repair the differences between the USA and Russia, no?

Or are we all supposed to just hate russians because?

I'm not sure why so many Americans NEED to have an enemy or hate another country.

+45 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Only three threads today, after a few days with no threads at all?

Slacker.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Time to take the mask off and get some fresh air.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

OMG 2 billionaires happen to know each other.

It's a conspiracy. Lol

If anyone is leaving Trump's Twitter it's Hillary supporters that have thrown in the towel.

+12 more 
link   

2013 interview...okie dokie. Are you sure there isn't more pressing news developing that could benefit from your acerbic wit and penetrating, investigative style?

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Damnit! It's hard to keep up with them! I tried not to put anything in my OP but I could help myself. Hold on. I'm sure I can find a rumor on 4chan to start a thread with.

link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Ok, so why is it bad he has a relationship with another country's leader?

The thing with that is he is a bullsh*t artist of the highest caliber.

He has no relationship with Putin.
Then he does.

Then he doesn't again.

He is a joke.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
He must have been there for a Miss Universe Pageant or something.

+42 more 
link   

Quit drinking the kool aid. Russia is not the enemy. And didn't you see the NYT article saying there is no evidence of connection? You hate Trump so much you're blind. There is no hope for you.

+27 more 
link   
Well well well, Shilly mcshill face diverts from his script and comes up with his own post

+50 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
OP is in meltdown

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Little monkey see, monkey do from you, ya?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny man.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: watchitburn

If you smell fear, change your panties.

Your candidate is under an FBI investigation. If you vote for anyone else besides her Obama said it is a vote for Trump.
The only choice you have is someone under a Federal investigation. I'm sorry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join