It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary stepping down today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They would have to drag her out feet first.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Touche !!

Buck

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Check out JackKatMtn thread posted a little while ago. Could be true..A coup

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
4chan.

I prefer my breaking news from slightly more credible sources, like the onion, or weekly world news.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I read that She didn't really want to be POTUS She just wanted to return the furniture She stole the first time 'they' sullied the snip out of the WH. Y'all remember how Bill's time was? I remember He had kind of a thing for an intern at the WH.. I can't remember Her name..

On the 'other side of the bowl' the other TURD stinks 'almost' as bad... I'm sorry, "reeks" just as bad..

"We are all L squared LOSERS..." The American People or 'the suckers who paid for it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Granted this is 4Chan, but with all the odd things happening today it makes me wonder if we are in for an announcement tonight with HRC stepping down.

If this recent advert is anything to go by, I suspect she's voting Trump!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
She probably will step down, but it won't be until the very last minute. She and Bill will wait until all the political institutions are about ready to crack. They'll wait as long as they can to get the best deal they can. Right now, they'll do whatever it takes to avoid jail time.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Sadly, seems to not be true. Saw her on the news earlier, shouting and snarling, and shaking her finger at a small group of supporters. I lost count of the number of times she pointed and shook that finger! Angry, hate-filled woman! Such a fake, too! She screams about "equality", then complains about being treated "poorly because she's a woman! Make up your mind, already!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 1questioner

Stepping down is not in the nature of the indecent Clintons. They will be convinced that she will win, and they will bank on Soros pulling all necessary strings with the voting machines.

All that being said, if those 650,000 emails contain the much rumoured information regarding a child sex ring involving the Clintons, then they will all vanish overnight and be hidden by the Rothschilds somewhere... Belgium perhaps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join