It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Warning -- HILLARY CLINTON is Becoming RADIOACTIVE and POISONOUS. -- Warning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Now.. I'll go find some sources to complete my Original Post that started this thread.

That's okay. You really don't have to.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Now.. I'll go find some sources to complete my Original Post that started this thread.

That's okay. You really don't have to.

Like Trump, I try to fulfill promises, unless that fulfillment is no longer required. In this case I DECIDE if fulfillment is required. But your feedback is duly noted, Greggers.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And who's " Reality " are you Speaking of , Yours ? I have been on this Planet for 6 Decades now , and I can Spot Total BS with my Eyes Closed . Fagetabouit .

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
OK... Let's roll! Here's the first example of people and institutions distancing themselves from RADIOACTIVE, POISONOUS, TOXIC HILLARY.

In direct opposition to a WHINING HILLARY, PRESIDENT OBAMA sided with FBI Director Comey this week, by labeling him as a man of integrity, who has good judgement.

Source: nypost.com...

The President knows that it's time for him to start moving away from radioactive Hillary, to avoid having his LEGACY poisoned.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

OK... Let's roll! Here's the first example of people and institutions distancing themselves from RADIOACTIVE, POISONOUS, TOXIC HILLARY.

In direct opposition to a WHINING HILLARY, PRESIDENT OBAMA sided with FBI Director Comey this week, by labeling him as a man of integrity, who has good judgement.

The President knows that it's time for him to start moving away from radioactive Hillary, to avoid having his LEGACY poisoned.

I had seen this and it makes me wonder if Comey contacted the white house to explain what info he has. And explained he had no choice since he had to testify before congress.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here's another high-profile government official moving away from increasingly radioactive Hillary Clinton.

You remember last week when Hillary Clinton gave Michelle Obama a huge bear hug and exclaimed, "YOU COMPLETE ME!"?
REF: www.usatoday.com...

I wonder how HILLARY feels today, after her bosom buddy at the White House deleted all traces of her from Twitter??
Story: www.everynewshere.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The spin nets Hannity too:

Some of Hannity's listeners believed him -- they shared the fake news via Twitter and Facebook. "wow this is getting good!" one Hannity fan tweeted.

Hannity did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the error.

But he tweeted after his show, "Correction. Live on radio I read a gateway pundit report that @MichelleObama had deleted mentions of HRC. And a listener said BHO and. Elizabeth Warren did same. Fact is they didn't. I humbly apologize. Live radio.”

money.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I had seen this and it makes me wonder if Comey contacted the white house to explain what info he has. And explained he had no choice since he had to testify before congress.

It seems that some "key people" received notification from FBI Director Comey over the weekend. Loretta Lynch met with him Monday evening. She hasn't said a word since. Michelle Obama began deleting Hillary from her TWITTER account today.

As we know, the most important people distance themselves from a radioactive candidate first.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Michelle Obama began deleting Hillary from her TWITTER account today.

You sure about that?

Hannity thought so too, but had to Tweet a redaction and apology.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Sean Hannity showed integrity in quickly and publically correcting his mistake. I thank you for bringing it to my attention too, Masqua! At 3:00pm, when I last visited ATS, it was a "fact".

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Fake news is the new black.

The closer the election, the more intense the hoax sites get (on both sides).

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

I think this one is legit. The latest "Collateral Damage" to a human, just from being in Radioactive Hillary's sphere of influence...

Excerpt:
"Okay guys, now this is pretty freaking huge. You know Hillary Clinton’s empire is burning when CNN (the Clinton News Network) of all companies turn on her. She is that TOXIC!

They just learned yesterday that Donna Brazile, the current DNC chairwoman and former CNN contributor, leaked the questions of MULTIPLE debates to the Clinton campaign!"

SOURCE: www.nationalinsiderpolitics.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It's true if you and a bunch of opinion websites want it to be.

Me? I'll trust Hannity on this one.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

It's true if you and a bunch of opinion websites want it to be.

Me? I'll trust Hannity on this one.

The P 51 Mustang at Night against a Starry Sky was an Inspired Painting for me . My Late Uncle Flew one in WWII . You have a Talent , Keep Up the Good Work sir !

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ahead by a little or ahead by a lot is still ahead.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Let's look at that a bit.
Trump doesn't get Utah a red state. That goes to either Clinton or an independent.
Trump is having to fight for Texas. That's one off of Romney's win list and a question mark and Texas is not a swing state.
Florida, this is big. Clinton slated to win the state by over fifty percent. That's it it's all over.
Poll of early voters show 28% of registered republican voters who voted early voted for Clinton.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Really? Four pages in you think you should support your OP?

Don't bother. Your claims are debunked.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
HaHAHA this is "thread bait" for all the paid Hillary bloggers. They have to respond even to stupid # like this or they lose their job. Glad to see they showed up to work.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Take it from someone who has lived here my whole life, Florida goes Trump. Ask any Floridian on this board if you don't believe me. I know of at least a dozen.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The reality of respected tv news outlets that's what reality.

Oh and I'm 59 so I've been around the block a time or two myself.

And one more thing...
It's FUHGEDDABOUDIT

I'm a native New Yorker bro.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join