It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White house and Congress members unfollowing Hillary on Twitter after AG and Comey meet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

I voted for Hillary already, but I voted against Trump.

you know if you wanted to vote against trump, you could have voted for someone else. it obvious she's not gonna step down and the DNC is not going to pull her and place sanders in her place.

Limberbutt McCubbins for president!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: network dude

should this really turn into something, the smile will be so damn big on so many faces.
Some of us who might have a grin when more crap involving Hillary comes out are not going to smile about something that is or could be worse then we expected . Glad that it comes out and would be the final nail is another thing but if this involved kids then I would hope that if there is a state that has the death penalty for this kind of a crime then that is where they should have the trial . I will still not be smiling about it though .

completely agree. I wrote that before I heard about the trafficking thing. That seems so over the top, I am not even entertaining the idea. But when a kid is hurt, it makes that place that bad things come from start to burn. I doubt I am alone in that feeling.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Beware my US cousins you are in much more danger than many of you realise or care to acknowledge.

THIS ^^^. It cannot be said too much nor too strongly. Desperate people do desperate things. The vultures are circling. As are the sharks. Not just those who are watching all their years of corrupt effort circling the drain.

We're about to be tested and challenged as we've never been tested and challenged before. I hope and pray we're up to it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, hate to say it again but I will...Could this be something that might postpone an election? Just a week to go

Tho I mentioned the rumor, not sure I am ready to believe it yet. That said, I do believe we have people in high places deeply involved in such. Most know the history of the Franklin scandal and Boys Town. Also the lesser known case of "The Finders".

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Is unfollowing somebody on Twitter a big deal? Like a relationship status change on Facebook?

Not for the average person, but if it is being done en masse by otherwise famous people with reputations to consider, then yes, it's significant. So far this is just rumor, however.

No rumour... go check Obamas flow.... not a single HIllary post anymore.

"@MichelleObama" 's last tweet was in 2013 and she was following 9 people.

The story is BS.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Is it constitutionally viable to postpone an election? If it is then there will be massive outcry from everyone that isn't still in the sinking Clinton ship. It would probably be sufficient motivation for some people to take to the streets

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Well, hate to say it again but I will...Could this be something that might postpone an election? Just a week to go

Tho I mentioned the rumor, not sure I am ready to believe it yet. That said, I do believe we have people in high places deeply involved in such. Most know the history of the Franklin scandal and Boys Town. Also the lesser known case of "The Finders".

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Is unfollowing somebody on Twitter a big deal? Like a relationship status change on Facebook?

Not for the average person, but if it is being done en masse by otherwise famous people with reputations to consider, then yes, it's significant. So far this is just rumor, however.

The story is BS.

Her twitter is FLOTUS, she hasn't used her name's Twitter since 2013. However, FLOTUS is no longer following Hillary.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Jack Posobiec (special project director for Citizens4Trump) is saying Huma unfollowed Hillary. That is interesting. Would think it would be the other way around

twitter

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Jack Posobiec (special project director for Citizens4Trump) is saying Huma unfollowed Hillary. That is interesting. Would think it would be the other way around

twitter

That one is false, she's still connected, just looked.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Indigo5

The story is BS.

Her twitter is FLOTUS, she hasn't used her name's Twitter since 2013. However, FLOTUS is no longer following Hillary.

Incorrect...the story origins start with the @MichelleObama account..Thats the rub. They cited an account she hasn't used since 2013 and claimed it had been scrubbed.

FLOTUS has never had Clinton stuff, it is a WH policy page for her. Nutrition, Education etc.

Try this...find anyone anyway with legit post from FLOTUS or MIchelleObama on HRC?

She doesn't tweet that stuff..never has..Just WH Policy initiatives.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Does Huma have nude photos of her and Hillary with a teenage girl?

Now I do not know yet if any of this is true, but I am putting it out there for others to judge.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
That scurrying sound you can hear is the feet of rodents leaving a foundering vessel.
Beware my US cousins you are in much more danger than many of you realise or care to acknowledge.

Hell hath no fury like a Clinton scorned. I heard that and got it too.
If the October Surprise was a Halloween pumpkin full of stinkies:
and we're getting the fallout all the way to Next Tuesday--- I can
see why those four northern states are becoming interesting in
regard to their allowing the change of an early vote.
Maybe time to dig in a little deeper, and wait for DHS to become
the poll watchers. sigh

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Thanks for the correction.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Does Huma have nude photos of her and Hillary with a teenage girl?

Now I do not know yet if any of this is true, but I am putting it out there for others to judge.

www.youtube.com...

For effs sake...I think you just chewed a hole in the bottom of the barrel to find a new low this election season.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

twitter

That one is false, she's still connected, just looked.

I signed up so I could look, Huma is still following Hillary.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
www.puppetstringnews.com...

Don't know about this. It is the only story.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Im seeing reports in different places that child sex trafficking has been found on Humas computer, Anyone else seeing this on other forums or comment sections? It might explain why she is being abandoned.

Lolita Express?

Sex with underage girls, transporting them to an island
for prostitution? Sorry, it is repulsive, but begs the question
why did Bill Clinton fly on Jeffrey Epsteins private jet,
more than two dozen times and 7 times without his Secret
Service detail?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
ATS member tread

Anyone who hasn't seen the tread above should take a look. It might be much different than our speculation.

Silent coup?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

White house and Congress members unfollowing Hillary on Twitter

Like rats deserting a sinking ship, this is the natural reaction - to GTF off the trainwreck, pronto.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join