It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do they replace Hillary with Joe Biden,Bernie Sanders or Michelle Obama?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Do they replace Hillary with Joe Biden,Bernie Sanders or Michelle Obama?

The Democrats only hope right now is to replace Hillary with Bernie Sanders or Michelle Obama. They can spin it as a positive while distancing themselves from HRC.

Wasn't there rumors of the DNC wanting to switch Hillary Clinton with Joe Biden or Michelle Obama?
What do you think?
I think the democratic party is done after this election either way.

Trump could split the GOP. Hillary almost destroyed the Democratic party.

What now? The Greens take the power vacuum of the discredited democratic party. The Libertarians take most of the centrist moderates and some disillusioned conservatives.
edit on 1-11-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added words

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Michelle Obama.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

If they pick Lady Obama.. There is something seriously, terribly wrong. Keeping power inside a small circle.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What right do they have to replace her? It's up to each party to vet the people they allow to represent them in an election. If one party's chosen candidate is incapable of doing it then that's their fault.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Matrix76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Won't work.

Political crime families are not "in" right now.

They need someone from the outside.

Obama stuck the fork in it, his wife doesn't have a chance imo

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
At this point a ham sandwich.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It would be interesting if something like that happened. However, I don't think it's going to happen. All I see is a revival of the constant harassment the GOP will give Clinton, just the way they constantly harassed Bill Clinton all those years ago. The GOP can't come up with a good candidate, but they have a long history of being able to throw monkey wrenches into the Presidency that makes it nearly impossible for the President to get anything accomplished.

The status quo continues on. And people wonder why elections remain a joke.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Michelle Obama running for president would be just like if Hillary were running for president in 2000.

She has no political experience what so ever beyond being the First Lady.

Biden has already opted out of the game, stating last week that he has no intention of being in a Clinton administration.

Which brings us to Bernie.

Since early voting has started and Bernie was not on the ballot, it would be impossible to swap HRC out for him this late in the game.

Yup. The DNC is damned no matter what.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Man they are screwed then.

Sucks for them.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
At this point a ham sandwich.

I think you spelt turd wrong in ham sandwich.

edit on 1-11-2016 by Jonjonj because: wordery

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Nope they let the show go on too long. They are stuck with they have. Unless I have misunderstood something, only death would stop her now.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Next time don't rig your primaries with "superdelegates".

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think it would be Caine.

Each Party has rules designed in case of something like this.
edit on 1-11-2016 by whyamIhere because: Wrong name

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

How on the world is Mochelle Obama qualified to be President now?

She worked in a hospital, did a few talk shows and screwed up school lunches...

Being the wife of a lack luster president qualifies her how?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's not gonna happen, but to play along with the scenario: Joe Biden. Michelle Obama has no experience. Sanders is too far left and isn't even a Democrat. Biden is likeable, has few negatives, has been around a very long time and is a centrist. If it came down to it, he'd be the logical choice.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

How on the world is Mochelle Obama qualified to be President now?

She worked in a hospital, did a few talk shows and screwed up school lunches...

Being the wife of a lack luster president qualifies her how?

Well she has a @FLOTUS Twitter account, it has OTUS in it, so there is that!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Hehe, that sounds like the right resume

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Either that, or the VP-candidate moves up, and the DNC, I suppose, along with Kaine (I still haven't figured out where this guy came from...) would pick a new VP-candidate...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Michelle Obama has no experience.

Nobody has any experience being President except for ex-Presidents. I've sometimes wondered how difficult it would be for an average person -- not a lawyer or politician -- to be instructed how to be President. There is a good White House bureaucratic system in place to help train newly-elected Presidents. It might be hard to be President, but just how hard would it be to an intelligent, well-spoken person?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: schuyler
Michelle Obama has no experience.

Nobody has any experience being President except for ex-Presidents. I've sometimes wondered how difficult it would be for an average person -- not a lawyer or politician -- to be instructed how to be President. There is a good White House bureaucratic system in place to help train newly-elected Presidents. It might be hard to be President, but just how hard would it be to an intelligent, well-spoken person?

Michele has no experience except as Flotus. Biden has a lifetime of experience as a Senator. He knows how it works. Insofar as you want someone who has a working knowledge of government, Biden would have been a good choice. Had he run instead of Hillary I feel he would have done well because those people who hate Hillary enough to vote for Trump, and who are bringing him certainly within striking distance, would have voted Biden with a sigh of relief because he's safe. The question on the table is who would be the better choice for the Dems, and that would be Biden because he could actually win. How good a President any of these folks would be once they got there is a secondary issue.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join