It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump closing the gap, now ahead in Florida

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
After his numbers plummeted after poor debate performances, Trump is closing the gap quickly, even ahead in Florida according to RealClearPolitics. Perhaps the latest email scandal has changed voters minds.

I personally am surprised that despite all the outbursts, irrational speaches, fear mongering, ect.. that Trump can remain so popular. I am not a fan of Hillary either and once again I am disappointed in the US Presidential race. I may actually get out and vote this year, though I'd to hate vote for either candidate much less Republican or Democrat.

I am a Florida resident, and once again my state can decide the election.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
After his numbers plummeted after poor debate performances, Trump is closing the gap quickly, even ahead in Florida according to RealClearPolitics. Perhaps the latest email scandal has changed voters minds.

I personally am surprised that despite all the outbursts, irrational speaches, fear mongering, ect.. that Trump can remain so popular. I am not a fan of Hillary either and once again I am disappointed in the US Presidential race. I may actually get out and vote this year, though I'd to hate vote for either candidate much less Republican or Democrat.

I am a Florida resident, and once again my state can decide the election.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Yeah, it's not surprising. The level of corruption from the Clinton camp is unprecedented. Not sure how she isn't losing by more.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
For those of us who never believed there was a gap in the first place, this is just a bigger lead.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What's telling is that the individual MSM polls you see on TV are reaching back a full 7 days, in order to minimize reaction to Hillary's criminal investigation probe being reactivated.

NBC's latest poll exclaims, "Hardly no adverse affect on Hillary's numbers!" Then after clicking 8 times to dig through a bunch pop-ups and crap, you see that the poll started way back on 10/23 and ended 10/29. Most of those days was Comey-Free.
edit on 11/1/2016 by carewemust because: Remember. NBC News Chief is on Hillary's list of personal presstitutes.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's telling is that the individual MSM polls you see on TV are reaching back a full 7 days, in order to minimize reaction to Hillary's criminal investigation probe being reactivated.

NBC's latest poll exclaims, "Hardly no adverse affect on Hillary's numbers!" Then after clicking 8 times to dig through a bunch pop-ups and crap, you see that the poll started way back on 10/23 and ended 10/29. Most of those days was Comey-Free.

If voter turnout even remotely mirrors rally turnout it's going to be a bloodbath.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

The tide is starting to turn. All the negative news is finally having an effect.

Trump is now in the lead nationwide. It's only 1 point but there's still a week to go. Florida is so important in this race and he's leading there too.
abcnews.go.com...

While vote preferences have held essentially steady, she’s now a slim point behind Donald Trump -- a first since May -- in the latest ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates. Forty-six percent of likely voters support Trump in the latest results, with 45 percent for Clinton. Taking it to the decimal for illustrative purposes, a mere .7 of a percentage point divides them. Third-party candidate Gary Johnson has 3 percent, a new low; Jill Stein, 2 percent.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
He'll win florida by 11.
You heard it here, just by looking at early votes
Landslide folks

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
People aren’t this fickle; we aren’t changing our minds every time a new bit of information comes out. This weeks and last week’s polling prove definitively that the News Media is corrupt and are actively manipulating the poling data.

Which data is the correct set (this week or last) I don’t know; and it doesn’t matter. Trump is right about at least one thing; the News is corrupt and needs to be reformed.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I did the same, its totally unbelievable.

Why, why are people so gullible.

That is why I like ATS, we dab in far out things that get us the boot in starbucks. What we are interested in like, ufo, cryptids and corruption brings our minds closer, devoting time and brain power on deducing the reality.
This in turn has made folks a bit more "situationally aware" of there environments, you second guess that initial observation. Alert and willingly to give some thought.

GG ATS, gg...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Yesterday, CNN reported that it was 63% Hillary / 38% Trump, amongst early voters. BUT, among those who will vote at the polls, it's reversed! Since FAR more people haven't voted than have, your prediction of Trump by 11 seems very feasible, JellyRev.

edit on 11/1/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

a reply to: jellyrev

Yesterday, CNN reported that it was 63% Hillary / 38% Trump, amongst early voters. BUT, among those who will vote at the polls, it's reversed! Since FAR more people haven't voted than have, your prediction of Trump by 11 seems very feasible, JellyRev.

"CNN gleefully reported"

Well there's your problem

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Most decided a long time ago. The polls make it look like half the country is bi-polar. Really? If anyone believes that nonsense they are going to have a hard life. Probably already are.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

If voter turnout even remotely mirrors rally turnout it's going to be a bloodbath.

You're right! I've often said that if you wake up from a COMA and view the coverage of the rallies, you'd be certain that this Trump guy is crushing his opposition. But then you'd see the crooked things being done by Hillary to steal the election, and pray that 1.) she is not successful and 2.) she is eventually put on trial for them.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Most decided a long time ago. The polls make it look like half the country is bi-polar. Really? If anyone believes that nonsense they are going to have a hard life. Probably already are.

The summary, after an hour of discussion, was that Hillary backers are not excited. They mail in their ballots, or will stay home if the weather is bad.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Why is North Carolina suddenly the MOST CRITICAL OF CRITICAL states for Donald Trump? That's what I'm hearing.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

You're right! I've often said that if you wake up from a COMA and view the coverage of the rallies, you'd be certain that this Trump guy is crushing his opposition. But then you'd see the crooked things being done by Hillary to steal the election, and pray that 1.) she is not successful and 2.) she is eventually put on trial for them.

Hillary's soapbox is social justice not criminal justice. Can she be so sure that these same people don't have a crisis of conscience at the booth?

I'd wager quite a few will.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Trump still has a week to do something really stupid, or have another scandal break.

I feel that the average voter has about a week of memory, meaning in a week they may forget about the latest Clinton email investigation, just like the average voter apparently forgot about how Trump performed in the debates.

I have a hunch that something else will break in the days ahead about Trump as election day approaches.
edit on 1-11-2016 by jrod because: Autocorrect...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Trump still has a week to do something really stupid, or have another scandal break.

I feel that the average voter has about a week of memory, meaning in a week they may forget about the latest Clinton email investigation, just like the average voter apparently forgot about how Trump performed in the debates.

I have a hunch that something else will break in the days ahead about Trump as election day approaches.

Doesn't O'Keefe have something planned this week?
edit on 1-11-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

My guess is the reason he does not release his tax returns because he collects social security and someone will provides information showing that is something else he is hiding and does not want the American people to know about.

Millionaires and self proclaimed billions should not be allowed to collect social security.
edit on 1-11-2016 by jrod because: Gr

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Why is North Carolina suddenly the MOST CRITICAL OF CRITICAL states for Donald Trump? That's what I'm hearing.

Maybe they got the memo that they project Trump in Florida?

I have no information suggesting, just a guess if that's what the media has been saying.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join