It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

James Carville: 'the KGB and the House Republicans [are] working together'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

The full quote that I used for the thread title is said near the end of the video above:

"We're not gonna come together with the KGB and the House Republicans working together. I can tell you that." - James Carville

I wonder if Carville got his conspiracy theory from ATS...

Did Russia and Iran just keep Clinton from being POTUS consequently stopping WW3?

Unless Carville has some evidence, this is Alex Jones-level supposition. I'm glad to see wild conspiracy theories can be discussed in the MSM without it stigmatizing people.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
He's still around? Maybe I just don't pay attention like I used to.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Maybe Carville will get sucked into the whirlpool along with the rest of the trash when the swamp gets drained.

After it is drained then we need to scorch the earth and plow it under.

Time for a whole new crop.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The KGB disbanded in the 90's.

He must of missed that memo......

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

the best thing he's ever said was wanting to blow up the Rose Bowl

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
He has become a caricature.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I heard about that this morning. That is the most asinine, paranoid, pathetic excuse for Hillary's criminal behavior being uncovered that I've heard so far.. The Democrats are blaming anyone and everyone they can think of to cover her ass......and it isn't working.
Have you noticed, they don't deny what she done, they're just mad about how it was exposed. Think about that for a minute.
They're not mad because she did it, they're mad because she got caught.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

That is one of the things that always disgusts me when talking to these supporters. They don't give a squat about the criminality and even possible treasonous acts. They're just angry that it was exposed before they could elect the next criminal-in-chief! #draintheswamp Espionage? Treason?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Maybe Carville will get sucked into the whirlpool along with the rest of the trash when the swamp gets drained.

maybe you can join ISIS....that's their credo and modus operandi

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
He has become a caricature.

carville's wife refuses to join the Democratic party. Her name is Mary Matalin. the poor guy must be really torn up over this.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They are a well known husband wife team. He's a big Dem and she's a big Repub. I think they have even written books on how a liberal and conservative can actually get along and even stay married to each other for many years.

edit on 1-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2016 by queenofswords because: grammar and spelling correction

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
LOL

Nut case Carville freaking out.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: DAVID64

That is one of the things that always disgusts me when talking to these supporters. They don't give a squat about the criminality and even possible treasonous acts. They're just angry that it was exposed before they could elect the next criminal-in-chief! #draintheswamp Espionage? Treason?

sorry pal, you are so wrong about her supporters....but that's what been repeated to you hundreds of times

it's like that mother of one of the slain soldiers at Benghazi, that went on stage at the GOP convention, and was so worked over by the GOP, that she PERSONALLY blamed Hillary for the death of her son, and was so distraught, she cried the whole time......now THAT is a work of a professional propaganda team.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

He's an idiot! How he has stayed in the game is a mystery to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I would blame her, too. She deserves it, the lyin' sack o'snip.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: stosh64

maybe you can join ISIS....that's their credo and modus operandi

ISIS? Not quite, religious extremist nut jobs.

I would put this movement alongside of 1776 and the Patriots of that day that gave us the freedom from tyranny we have enjoyed for well over 200 years.

Those same Patriots warned us of the days we are in now and the very real possibility of losing the freedoms they fought for.

They knew when the Country was founded about the constant risk it was under, from the same tyranny they had just escaped.
The Patriots are singing again.

I understand your fear, you choose to submit to the tyranny you know rather then embrace the freedom that could be once again.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

So what I'm getting here is that it's bad to get caught doing corrupt illegal things.

But it's not bad on those doing corrupt illegal things, it's only bad to those who caught the people doing corrupt illegal things.

In other words, if a policeman shoots a guy who was robbing a store, then the policeman should be punished because he stopped the criminal from doing what he wanted to do. (rob a store)

I'm not really surprised anymore.

I see people on this site angry because the people got caught doing corrupt things. Not because they were doing corrupt things.

But because they didn't get away with it.

new topics

top topics

join