It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Chris Matthews: 'Why isn't [Trump] running for president?'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I'm not really worried about an mk ultra mindset via the tv.
But thanks.

What?
I...what?
I didn't say anything about mk ultra. I am simply saying that msnbc, especially that 5 hour block you are discussing is very obvious and overt propaganda by definition

If you dont think that sways you, 5 hours nightly, then perhaps you aren't as aware as you would like to think you are.

Propaganda doesn't make you stupid, so the whole running successful businesses doesn't factor in. it simply makes you a soldier in someone elses war and turns your opinions into their opinions which you simply parrot.
Thats all I am saying. beware of all propaganda, even if you feel you agree with it. 5 hours of echo chambering isn't a news cycle to become aware, it is a education system to design a outcome.

btw, same thing for fox news commentary hour and the AM talk radio addicts. The internet is a wonderful place. you get a global perspective (if you want)
edit on 1-11-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Mathews ? Mr. "I get a tingle up my leg when I see Obama" . Endorsing Trump ?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Needless to say, his endorsement of Trump does not surprise me.

He didn't "endorse Trump"!

That is not the way millions of social media junkies will view it.
Chris Mathews getting the thrill up his leg again, it always happens when it is clear Hillary is going down in a beating.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I repeat:

I say this not because I want Trump to win, but because I can't stand politics being practiced so pathetically.

Matthews is criticizing Trump's politics as being "pathetically" practiced. How much more pathetic will he be in White House, is the next logical question!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

How much more pathetic will he be in White House, is the next logical question!

Who cares, he won't be Hillary crime wave Clinton.
He can be as pathetic as he wants to be, as long as it is legal and Constitutional, and at that point it is all relevant to ones political stance if one choses to view him as pathetic or not.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

He can be as pathetic as he wants to be, as long as it is legal and Constitutional,

It won't be if he intends to try and fulfill any of his campaign promises.

Get ready for obstructionism as you've never seen it before, should Trump win the White House! And, you thought the Senate hated Obama!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join