It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WikiLeaks #25 with extra links to other dumps and helpful links

page: 2
32
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: DBCowboy

So would you say, "INTENT?"


Like the above poster questioned. . . . why get rid of "yoga" emails two days before a subpoena is issued?


I think "Intent" is well defined here.




posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Its great to see MSM talking about this and clips showing up on YT



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I SAW THAT!!!!

Suddenly hillary is like, who?

I wonder if Hillary and Huma were lovers? Considering the infidilities from Bill, this scenario has a particular "stink" about it.



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Check these two links

GoogleDoc: Full List of Damning Leaks
*Most Damaging WikiLeaks WebSite

Not sure how often they're updated, but they have good summaries of the most pertinent leaks.
edit on 1-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac
Look at the list of links towards the bottom of the OP. There are some great sites that are keeping up with this. Here is one that I use the most

This one has them sorted out by subject
Google Docs



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Even Podesta claims he “Can’t believe Hillary.”
truthfeed.com...
edit on 1-11-2016 by gmoneystunt because: add link



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Expect a second wikileaks dump later today.--Rumor has it.



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I'm starting to see that also. Maybe the beginning of Phase 3?

 



Podesta paid $7,000 a month by top donor



Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, last year signed a $7,000-a-month contract with the foundation of a major Clinton donor who made a fortune selling a type of mortgage that some critics say contributed to the housing collapse, hacked emails show.

In February of last year, as Podesta was working to lay the groundwork for Clinton’s soon-to-launch campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination, he signed the contract with the Sandler Foundation, which was started by Herb Sandler and his late wife Marion Sandler.

Man the money that flows though these people's hands is disgusting. As long as they are getting paid they don't care what they are doing. Nothing but a bunch of money whores.



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Saw this one on twitter and just HAD to share



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
When its not the sound of drip drip dripping it seems to be rushing waters for the Hill . The standard American has to be quite confused by a lot of this stuff .



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I found this one very telling. Email ID # 42224



Joe Biden is also talking to friends, family and donors about jumping in.
>> The 72-year-old vice president has been having meetings at his Washington
>> residence to explore the idea of taking on Hillary in Iowa and New
>> Hampshire.
>> >> He gets along with Hillary and has always been respectful of the
>> Democratic Party’s desire to make more history by putting the first woman
>> in the Oval Office.
>> >> But going through the crucible of the loss of his oldest son, Beau, to
>> brain cancer made the vice president consider the quest again.
>> >> Vice President Joseph Biden.
>> >> Jae C. Hong / Associated Press
>> >> As a little boy, Beau helped get his father through the tragedy of losing
>> his beautiful first wife and 13-month-old daughter in the car crash that
>> injured Beau and his brother, Hunter.
>> >> When Beau realized he was not going to make it, he asked his father if he
>> had a minute to sit down and talk.
>> >> “Of course, honey,” the vice president replied.
>> >> At the table, Beau told his dad he was worried about him.
>> >> *My kid’s dying, *an anguished Joe Biden thought to himself, *and he’s
>> making sure I’m O.K. *
>> >> “Dad, I know you don’t give a damn about money,” Beau told him,
>> dismissing the idea that his father would take some sort of cushy job after
>> the vice presidency to cash in.
>> >> Beau was losing his nouns and the right side of his face was partially
>> paralyzed. But he had a mission: He tried to make his father promise to
>> run, arguing that the White House should not revert to the Clintons and
>> that the country would be better off with Biden values.
>> >> Hunter also pushed his father, telling him, “Dad, it’s who you are.”
>> >> It could be awkward for President Obama, who detoured from the usual
>> route — supporting your vice president — and basically passed the torch to
>> Hillary. Some in Obama’s circle do not understand why he laid out the red
>> carpet for his former rivals. “He has no idea how much the Clintons dislike
>> him,” said one former top White House official.
>> >> But the president has been so tender and supportive to his vice president
>> ever since learning that Beau was sick, it’s hard to say how he will react.
>> Since the funeral, Obama has often kept a hand on Biden’s back, as if to
>> give him strength. >> >> When Beau was dying, the family got rubber bracelets in blue — his
>> favorite color — that said “WWBD,” What Would Beau Do, honoring the fact
>> that Beau was a stickler for doing the right thing.
>> >> Joe Biden knows what Beau wants. Now he just has to decide if it’s who he
>> is. >> >> >> -- >> Ian Sams

This almost makes it sound like it was Obama who made the decision for Hillary to run. And it sounds like Ian Sams is questioning why he would do that. I still think there is something very powerful happening behind the scenes that we do not understand. (Sorry guys, tried to clean up formatting)



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That would make a thread of it's own.



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

See burntheships post here

Confirmation of a body double?



4chan

"...(our) HRC...(the other) HRC..."

What the absolute #?

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/39978
edit on 1-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Detail



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Wow, "the (other) HRC?

Going to research that guys name!

ETA:

Dang, it appears this is (HRC) Human Rights Council.

www.hrc.org...

Oh well, keeps me hanging till the bomb drops.


edit on 1-11-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 10:57 PM, John Podesta wrote: > On another matter....and not to sound like Lanny, but we are going to have > to dump all those emails so better to do so sooner than later > On Mar 2, 2015 9:19 PM,


This looks like "intent"

Destruction of evidence.

Who is Lanny?



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
www.lannyjdavis.com...



WikiLeaks
Shop Donate
Return to search

View email
View source

Secondary verification by google.com DKIM key

Fwd: Lanny Davis

From:robbymook2015@gmail.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com Date: 2015-03-08 15:49 Subject: Fwd: Lanny Davis

We gotta zap Lanny out of our universe. Can't believe he committed her to a private review of her hard drive on TV. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Nick Merrill Date: Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 1:42 PM Subject: Re: Lanny Davis To: Robby Mook , Jennifer Palmieri < jennifer.m.palmieri@gmail.com>, Kristina Schake Here’s the rough. —>>i want to ask you about preserved. because when the government said preserved. do you think they had in mind someone who never turned over any records during the entire four years that she was secretary of state, never pushed over any records when she left as secretary of state, did not, in fact, turn over any records until almost two years after she left as secretary of state? do you think that's what the rules meant when president obama, when the federal records act, when the foreign manual all talked about preserving records? >> the answer is yes, and you -- >> two years after, that's what they meant? >> and you, chris wallace, may have a suggested belief of what the word may. i'm talking about what is the case. those records are preserved. governor huckabee said well maybe they were deleted. last time i looked you cannot delete on a hard drive. there can be a neutral party to review all these records. nothing unlawful -- >> you'd like to have a neutral party? >> i said there can be -- >> obviously there can be. i understand that. i'm asking do you think that's a reasonable idea? >> i think it is a reasonable idea if anybody has any doubts that there's a delete on a hard drive — >> to have an independent -- >> go inspect her private e-mail? >> i think there is a reasonable idea if the state department asks, she will say yes. if there's a s&p she must say yes. this is a bogus notion that what might be the case versus what is the case. >> how about the obama white house in 2011 saying that all work should be conducted on government e-mails? >> in fact, the obama white house has been unclear about what the policy is, because there are many -- >> president was talking about with bill plante. he didn't say it was unclear. >> you know, chris, what the president said was he didn't know even though the white house knew and the president then went on to support hillary clinton. so if you just let me finish, the fact is, nobody says it's illegal. she's turned over all of her e-mails, the first secretary of state to ever do that. and going forward -- >> when did she turn them over? >> she turned them over last -- well she said she -- >> turned them over in december? >> to turn everything to the public over. she turned them over last december, yes. From: Robby Mook Date: Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 12:32 PM To: NSM , Jennifer Palmieri < jennifer.m.palmieri@gmail.com>, Kristina Schake Subject: Lanny Davis Did we figure out what he really said this am?
a reply to: burntheships



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Arnie123
LOVE that one!!!!
E-Mail ID #41543



That is so nice. Peace is good. She is in okay shape. Seizure was from HOH fever. Has a terrible infection caused by taking a high-powered antibiotic for a tooth infection that ended up killing good bacteria too and caused by infection. She is on lots of pain and not coherent but something ahe should be able to recover from. Sent from my iPhone > On Nov 21, 2015, at 9:32 AM, John Podesta wrote: > > Anything we can do to help out? Mr. Catholic will be praying for you and the fam and that your pain turns to peace.


So Mr. Catholic is praying for her!?! Maybe that is what was causing the pain....it was exorcising the daemon out of her!


Not a daemon... rather a fallen angel.



posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

These guys are the WEASELS!

"how about the obama white house in 2011 saying that all work should be conducted on government e-mails? >> in fact, the obama white house has been unclear about what the policy is, because there are many -- >> president was talking about with bill plante. he didn't say it was unclear. >> you know, chris, what the president said was he didn't know even though the white house knew and the president then went on to support hillary clinton. so if you just let me finish, the fact is, nobody says it's illegal."

Why would any government business ever be done on a non government system?

I cannot grasp why an entire Cabinet level department, 4th in line in presidential succession, was able to operate is it's own private fiefdom?

The department in charge of our ambassadors, whom got said ambassadorships through, it turns out, donations to the DNC, btw.

I'm convinced people want the biggest criminal around running the government since 'they're all doing it,' anyway...



posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Looks like they are a tad bit nervous on what will be found in the CF investigation.

Wikileaks email ID # 41855


edit on 2-11-2016 by ReAdY2AsCeNd because: Had to take the screenshots out cause they said wikileaks.




top topics



 
32
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join