It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillarys 9 biggest accomplishments? Is this a joke?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: digital01anarchy

A joke?

I wonder how this "joke" of a list would compare to your own personal accomplishments in life.

Please educate us all on what you have done in your life that puts you in a position to stick your nose up at what Clinton has done.

I'm not campaigning to become the president of the united states. if I want to base my judgement on who should get my vote based off their accomplishments and job experience and history I think I'm entitled to that right. What do i have to go off with hillary? Extremely careless in her last position, rigged elections= cheating, pay to play type leadership,destroying evidence of her failures or illegal activity.Blames other people for her mistakes=Russia.

If this person was your employee and had these traits would you want to hire them?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

A joke?

I wonder how this "joke" of a list would compare to your own personal accomplishments in life.

Please educate us all on what you have done in your life that puts you in a position to stick your nose up at what Clinton has done.

I didn't know that poster was running for president and since when did listing personal accomplishments become a requirement to make a statement?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
#5:Stood up for LGBT rights at home and abroad

As secretary of state, Hillary made LGBT rights a focus of U.S. foreign policy. She lobbied for the first-ever U.N. Human Rights Council resolution on human rights and declared that “gay rights are human rights.” And here at home, she made the State Department a better, fairer place for LGBT employees to work.

What about being on the take from foreign states such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Morocco, etc, etc, and their human rights situations?
www.salon.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks ignoranceisntbliss,
I forgot about that.

Glad to see you in this thread

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

As secretary of state, Hillary made LGBT rights a focus of U.S. foreign policy. She lobbied for the first-ever U.N. Human Rights Council resolution on human rights and declared that “gay rights are human rights.” And here at home, she made the State Department a better, fairer place for LGBT employees to work.

What about being on the take from foreign states such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Morocco, etc, etc, and their human rights situations?
www.salon.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks ignoranceisntbliss,
I forgot about that.

Glad to see you in this thread

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
#1: Fought for children and families for 40 years and counting.
#4: Told the world that “women’s rights are human rights.”
#5: Stood up for LGBT rights at home and abroad

How can these be deemed accomplishments??

If these are accomplishments, then she has succeeded in something...which means she no longer needs to "fight for children", "tell the world about women's rights" nor "stand up for LGBT rights"

So to answer the question in the OPs title - is this a joke?

Why, yes it is! Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

6. Helped expand health care and family leave for military families.

Hillary worked across the aisle to expand health care access for members of the National Guard and reservists—making sure those who served and their families had access to health care when they returned home. And she worked to expand the Family Medical Leave Act, allowing families of those wounded in service to their country to take leave in order to care for their loved ones.

7.Negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.

As our nation’s chief diplomat, Hillary didn’t back down when the stakes were high. As Hamas rockets rained down on Israel, Hillary went to the region immediately. Twenty-four hours after she landed, a ceasefire went into effect—and that year became Israel’s quietest in a decade.

8.Negotiated the toughest sanctions Iran has ever faced.

As Iran was working to develop nuclear weapon, Hillary was instrumental in persuading Russia, China, and nine other U.N. Security Council countries to impose the toughest sanctions in Iran’s history. Former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta called it “a remarkable effort—and it paid off.”

9.Became the first woman in history to top a major-party presidential ticket

After winning the Democratic nomination for president earlier this year, Hillary became the first woman in history to be a major party’s nominee. It was one of many firsts during the presidential primary—starting with being the first woman to win the Iowa caucus.

Sadly this is the best hillary has had to offer over the years and 90 percent of this would be considered fluff if put in a resume.

healthcare to military families.....that's just fluff to you?

nuclear sanctions on Iran...that's' just fluff to you?

negotiated a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel...that's just fluff to you?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

6. Helped expand health care and family leave for military families.

Hillary worked across the aisle to expand health care access for members of the National Guard and reservists—making sure those who served and their families had access to health care when they returned home. And she worked to expand the Family Medical Leave Act, allowing families of those wounded in service to their country to take leave in order to care for their loved ones.

7.Negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.

As our nation’s chief diplomat, Hillary didn’t back down when the stakes were high. As Hamas rockets rained down on Israel, Hillary went to the region immediately. Twenty-four hours after she landed, a ceasefire went into effect—and that year became Israel’s quietest in a decade.

8.Negotiated the toughest sanctions Iran has ever faced.

As Iran was working to develop nuclear weapon, Hillary was instrumental in persuading Russia, China, and nine other U.N. Security Council countries to impose the toughest sanctions in Iran’s history. Former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta called it “a remarkable effort—and it paid off.”

9.Became the first woman in history to top a major-party presidential ticket

After winning the Democratic nomination for president earlier this year, Hillary became the first woman in history to be a major party’s nominee. It was one of many firsts during the presidential primary—starting with being the first woman to win the Iowa caucus.

Sadly this is the best hillary has had to offer over the years and 90 percent of this would be considered fluff if put in a resume.

healthcare to military families.....that's just fluff to you?

nuclear sanctions on Iran...that's' just fluff to you?

negotiated a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel...that's just fluff to you?

healthcare to military families; Senate did that. she signed her name and voted for.
nuclear sanctions on Iran. they still have their program so it wasn't much of a long term achievement.
cease fire Hamas / Israel. is Israel living in peace yet? nope.

Trump has built and created jobs and wealth. all Hillary knows about the private sector is how to tax it.

(I guess they couldn't come up with ten accomplishments, hence the nine)
edit on 1-11-2016 by ElGoobero because: add line

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Everyone knows the DNC rigged the election so she would get the nomination yet she states it as an accomplishment.

I don't know it. Can you prove it, or are you just stating something you read somewhere because you can't stand Hillary Clinton and/or her party? And just to explain, I can't stand her either. Or Trump, truth be told. Luckily, I won't have to vote for either of them, but whoever wins will affect me and millions of other non-Americans. But if you are going to make statements like that, then I'd appreciate it if you'd back them up. No obligation to comply and I won't demand it, (because no ATS member has to respond to any given post), but I'd be glad if you could support your statements with hard evidence.

Hillary's good points: she's been Secretary of State. Knows lots of "important" people internationally, which could be handy. And ummm.. as a former First Lady, she knows her way around the White House. (And I don't just mean the building.)

Bad points: see above. Yes, it works both ways.

Trump's good points: he's never held political office. A fair number of those self-same "important" people have never met him. So, he's something of an unknown factor for them. And, he doesn't know his way around the White House (ditto, as above).

Bad points: it works the same as Hillary's bad points.

In short, I don't see any point in posting about Clinton's accomplishments and trying to build a negative argument on them. If I were a Trump supporter, I'd focus on him and ignore her as much as possible.
edit on 1/11/16 by JustMike because: of a typo. I think.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I'm not campaigning to become the president of the united states.

That's probably a good thing.

if I want to base my judgement on who should get my vote based off their accomplishments and job experience and history I think I'm entitled to that right.

That is your right. I was just wondering what puts you in a position to stick your nose in the air and scoff at a list of accomplishments that very few in this world could match.

If this person was your employee and had these traits would you want to hire them?

I would hire them based on their ability to do the job, not based on what rumors and trash talking people have done about them.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

After years of service this is hillarys best accomplishments. This is from her own website www.hillaryclinton.com.

#1: Fought for children and families for 40 years and counting.

After law school, Hillary could have gone to work for a prestigious law firm, but took a job at the Children’s Defense Fund. She worked with teenagers incarcerated in adult prisons in South Carolina and families with disabled children in Massachusetts. It sparked a lifelong passion for helping children live up to their potential.

#2: Helped provide millions of children with health care.

As first lady of the United States, Hillary fought to help pass health care reform. When that effort failed, she didn’t give up: Hillary worked with Republicans and Democrats to help create the Children’s Health Insurance Program. CHIP cut the uninsured rate of American children by half, and today it provides health care to more than 8 million kids

#3:Helped get 9/11 first responders the health care they needed.

When terrorists attacked just months after Hillary became U.S. senator from New York, she worked to make sure the 9/11 first responders who suffered lasting health effects from their time at Ground Zero got the care they needed.

#4:Told the world that “women’s rights are human rights.”

Standing in front of a U.N. conference and declaring that “women’s rights are human rights” was more controversial than it sounds today. Many within the U.S. government didn’t want Hillary to go to Beijing. Others wanted her to pick a less polarizing topic (you say polarizing, we say half the population). But Hillary was determined to speak out about human rights abuses, and her message became a rallying cry for a generation.

Continued[b/]

You can bash Hilary all ypou want, but if you think for one minute Donald could have accomplished half of what Hilary has in WORLD politics your nuts! This Email BS is old news, we are all still here, and nothing has come of it! Didn't Donald encourage Russia to hack them? How at this point in time do we know if WHEN the emails were hacked, the content of said emails could have even been changed!!!!!!!

This e-mail BS is old news! Get over it! If I did not think Donald would screw everything up, I would almost like him to be voted in just to show all of u Trump supporters just what a huge mistake it is to back him! It would take him no time at all to screw this nation up beyond repair!

He has NO IDEA what it takes to be a WORLD LEADER!!!!!!! He is unfit to no end!!

I also have zero respect for a man who was born with a silver spoon, and has paid 0 taxes to support the country he has so blatantly screwed. I pay my taxes and he sure as hell should havee to.....he is the crooked one!
I could post videos all day long of Donald making a complete ass of himself BTW, he is ignorant!
:

She's accomplished nothing noteworthy to be seen as a world leader unless greasing palms, and taking money for her time is your metric. And Libya is considered a failed state now, and that lies firmly at her feet along with Obama.

All I see in your post is panic.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I got choked on my martini as I read this, an Hillary helped me become bulimic.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hillary has not done squat.

She is a total waste of the publics money.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join