It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillarys 9 biggest accomplishments? Is this a joke?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
After years of service this is hillarys best accomplishments. This is from her own website www.hillaryclinton.com.

#1: Fought for children and families for 40 years and counting.

After law school, Hillary could have gone to work for a prestigious law firm, but took a job at the Children’s Defense Fund. She worked with teenagers incarcerated in adult prisons in South Carolina and families with disabled children in Massachusetts. It sparked a lifelong passion for helping children live up to their potential.

#2: Helped provide millions of children with health care.

As first lady of the United States, Hillary fought to help pass health care reform. When that effort failed, she didn’t give up: Hillary worked with Republicans and Democrats to help create the Children’s Health Insurance Program. CHIP cut the uninsured rate of American children by half, and today it provides health care to more than 8 million kids

#3:Helped get 9/11 first responders the health care they needed.

When terrorists attacked just months after Hillary became U.S. senator from New York, she worked to make sure the 9/11 first responders who suffered lasting health effects from their time at Ground Zero got the care they needed.

#4:Told the world that “women’s rights are human rights.”

Standing in front of a U.N. conference and declaring that “women’s rights are human rights” was more controversial than it sounds today. Many within the U.S. government didn’t want Hillary to go to Beijing. Others wanted her to pick a less polarizing topic (you say polarizing, we say half the population). But Hillary was determined to speak out about human rights abuses, and her message became a rallying cry for a generation.

#5:Stood up for LGBT rights at home and abroad

As secretary of state, Hillary made LGBT rights a focus of U.S. foreign policy. She lobbied for the first-ever U.N. Human Rights Council resolution on human rights and declared that “gay rights are human rights.” And here at home, she made the State Department a better, fairer place for LGBT employees to work.

Continued[b/]
edit on 1-11-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
6. Helped expand health care and family leave for military families.

Hillary worked across the aisle to expand health care access for members of the National Guard and reservists—making sure those who served and their families had access to health care when they returned home. And she worked to expand the Family Medical Leave Act, allowing families of those wounded in service to their country to take leave in order to care for their loved ones.

7.Negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.

As our nation’s chief diplomat, Hillary didn’t back down when the stakes were high. As Hamas rockets rained down on Israel, Hillary went to the region immediately. Twenty-four hours after she landed, a ceasefire went into effect—and that year became Israel’s quietest in a decade.

8.Negotiated the toughest sanctions Iran has ever faced.

As Iran was working to develop nuclear weapon, Hillary was instrumental in persuading Russia, China, and nine other U.N. Security Council countries to impose the toughest sanctions in Iran’s history. Former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta called it “a remarkable effort—and it paid off.”

9.Became the first woman in history to top a major-party presidential ticket

After winning the Democratic nomination for president earlier this year, Hillary became the first woman in history to be a major party’s nominee. It was one of many firsts during the presidential primary—starting with being the first woman to win the Iowa caucus.

Sadly this is the best hillary has had to offer over the years and 90 percent of this would be considered fluff if put in a resume.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

LOL!!!! Number 5 always gets me....

I'll just leave this here for those that have not seen it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So your expert critique of Hillary's accomplishments consists of "Is this ALL?!"

I'm sure Hillary appreciates the free ad.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Her best is using the SD and the Foundation in tandem to stack cash. If nobody is going to stop you why not.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
After years of service this is hillarys best accomplishments. This is from her own website www.hillaryclinton.com.

After law school, Hillary could have gone to work for a prestigious law firm, but took a job at the Children’s Defense Fund. She worked with teenagers incarcerated in adult prisons in South Carolina and families with disabled children in Massachusetts. It sparked a lifelong passion for helping children live up to their potential.

As first lady of the United States, Hillary fought to help pass health care reform. When that effort failed, she didn’t give up: Hillary worked with Republicans and Democrats to help create the Children’s Health Insurance Program. CHIP cut the uninsured rate of American children by half, and today it provides health care to more than 8 million kids

When terrorists attacked just months after Hillary became U.S. senator from New York, she worked to make sure the 9/11 first responders who suffered lasting health effects from their time at Ground Zero got the care they needed.

Standing in front of a U.N. conference and declaring that “women’s rights are human rights” was more controversial than it sounds today. Many within the U.S. government didn’t want Hillary to go to Beijing. Others wanted her to pick a less polarizing topic (you say polarizing, we say half the population). But Hillary was determined to speak out about human rights abuses, and her message became a rallying cry for a generation.

As secretary of state, Hillary made LGBT rights a focus of U.S. foreign policy. She lobbied for the first-ever U.N. Human Rights Council resolution on human rights and declared that “gay rights are human rights.” And here at home, she made the State Department a better, fairer place for LGBT employees to work.

Continued[b/]

You can bash Hilary all ypou want, but if you think for one minute Donald could have accomplished half of what Hilary has in WORLD politics your nuts! This Email BS is old news, we are all still here, and nothing has come of it! Didn't Donald encourage Russia to hack them? How at this point in time do we know if WHEN the emails were hacked, the content of said emails could have even been changed!!!!!!!

This e-mail BS is old news! Get over it! If I did not think Donald would screw everything up, I would almost like him to be voted in just to show all of u Trump supporters just what a huge mistake it is to back him! It would take him no time at all to screw this nation up beyond repair!

He has NO IDEA what it takes to be a WORLD LEADER!!!!!!! He is unfit to no end!!

I also have zero respect for a man who was born with a silver spoon, and has paid 0 taxes to support the country he has so blatantly screwed. I pay my taxes and he sure as hell should havee to.....he is the crooked one!
I could post videos all day long of Donald making a complete ass of himself BTW, he is ignorant!

edit on 1-11-2016 by kurthall because: (no reason given)
:

edit on 1-11-2016 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Accomplishment #1 lol fought for children and families for 40 years?

How long has hillary been working as a lawyer? When was the last time she had a case? So Hillary's first accomplishment is as actually nothing as nothing was accomplished about it.

#2 I actually dont know that much about chip as it could very well be an accomplishment. Feel free to school me on this hillbots.

#3 As sec of state she also took donations for her campaign from countries who also funded the attack on the world trade center. Helped supply terrorist with weapons while she was sec of state. She used al qaeda to kill libyan leader. Al qaeda the same group who according the offical story of 911 was the group responsible for attacking the world trade center.

#4 gave a speech about womens rights. She was given a platform to discuss this topic based solely on who she married not on her years of fighting with women groups to address such an issue.
However i guess its an accomplishment.

#5 didn't she flip flop on this issue years later after she had addressed it wrong and was made fun of on snl about it.

#6 ok i can see that as a noble cause.

#7 ahahahhahshhahahh serously? Awe man is that funny a cease fire that never lasted as israel steals more of palestine land and is in the middle of genociding its Palestinian population.

#8 helped impose sanctions on Iran. Ok

#9 she didnt even win that lol the dnc rigged the election for her to get the nomination. WoW

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
So your expert critique of Hillary's accomplishments consists of "Is this ALL?!"

I'm sure Hillary appreciates the free ad.

See below its so much bs i could spend a day on just one or two of the topics alone.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Hillarys 9 biggest accomplishments Is this a joke?

Now you are just being dismissive!
It is at least NINE jokes.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I think kurthall needs a safeplace because he seems triggered lol.

Honestly I'm giving you guys chances at explaining what she has done. However some of her accomplishments are the worst examples of accomplishments I have ever seen. Everyone knows the DNC rigged the election so she would get the nomination yet she states it as an accomplishment.
Thats sad really.

Trump might not accomplish crap and im ok with that because the only real thing I Think hillary will accomplish is getting us into ww3

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Continued[b/]

How at this point in time do we know if WHEN the emails were hacked, the content of said emails could have even been changed!!!!!!!

It's this little think called DKIM authentication that shows they are not changed....can't really get around it. Feel free to search it, there is plenty out there about the emails from Podesta having been DKIM key authenticated....hence why CNN had to release a statement about cutting ties with Donna Brazile because of the emails she lied about.

As far as the ones the FBI and DoJ have from Clinton....are you suggesting they are lying when they entered them into evidence and did not check on authenticity?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Continued[b/]

You can bash Hilary all ypou want, but if you think for one minute Donald could have accomplished half of what Hilary has in WORLD politics your nuts! This Email BS is old news, we are all still here, and nothing has come of it! Didn't Donald encourage Russia to hack them? How at this point in time do we know if WHEN the emails were hacked, the content of said emails could have even been changed!!!!!!!

This e-mail BS is old news! Get over it! If I did not think Donald would screw everything up, I would almost like him to be voted in just to show all of u Trump supporters just what a huge mistake it is to back him! It would take him no time at all to screw this nation up beyond repair!

He has NO IDEA what it takes to be a WORLD LEADER!!!!!!! He is unfit to no end!!

I also have zero respect for a man who was born with a silver spoon, and has paid 0 taxes to support the country he has so blatantly screwed. I pay my taxes and he sure as hell should havee to.....he is the crooked one!
I could post videos all day long of Donald making a complete ass of himself BTW, he is ignorant!
:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Lol that post is so full of hate and crying at the same time!

Guess what, the emails are not old news... Which is funny you say that, because that is a Clinton phrase to move past a scandal.

On the emails, it proves many things but since I'm mobile I'll give you a few that are irrefutable:
- she lied to Congress about sending classified info
- she lied about using 1 device
- she tried to have the emails destroyed

And no there are no charges...why you ask or shriek... Because it's politics and her corruption runs deep. These are things that we citizens know for fact now! You really think democrats are going to convict one of their own? Hell these people want to literally help with her campaign.

But let me put your sentiment in terms that everyone can understand clearly:
Hillary is the goddess of America's corruption and I don't care that she is corrupt beyond the core. I'm so scared of the boogeyman grumpy because he is too confident and doesnt complete his sentences. Hilary's scandals are old news, can we please move onto other scandals please. I don't like people who are smart that use the system in their favor unless they are on my team.

Meteor 2016

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You know what her real number 1 accomplishment is - staying out of prison.

She is really about the best there is in destroying evidence, silencing witnesses, bribing and blackmailing.

But I think even she is not going to get out of all these FBI investigations this time.
edit on 1-11-2016 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Continued[b/]

:

Lol i knew that someone would make a leave hillary alone parody video.
for finding it thank you

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

WikiLeaks: Clinton Foundation Paid Women Less Than Men

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

8.Negotiated the toughest sanctions Iran has ever faced.

As Iran was working to develop nuclear weapon, Hillary was instrumental in persuading Russia, China, and nine other U.N. Security Council countries to impose the toughest sanctions in Iran’s history. Former Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta called it “a remarkable effort—and it paid off.”

Dont leave out the Iraq sanctions:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

A joke?

I wonder how this "joke" of a list would compare to your own personal accomplishments in life.

Please educate us all on what you have done in your life that puts you in a position to stick your nose up at what Clinton has done.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

How long has hillary been working as a lawyer? When was the last time she had a case?

You know, not all lawyers are "trial lawyers". Besides, she took up every case that you've listed!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

What about being on the take from foreign states such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Morocco, etc, etc, and their human rights situations?
www.salon.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

<<   2 >>

join