It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grand Scheme on The World Stage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I hope that this is in the right category. Please feel free to move as I am still getting acclimated here.

I pose this THEORY and this thread to you in hopes of getting differing opinions without the flames. I want to hear from those who would like to challenge the possibility of my theory. After observing many of the events that have made the news (mainstream, ATS, independent and others) in the last year or more, I have come to a conclusion. If you step back from all of it and take a sort of topographical view of it all in the global sense...there seems to be something very obvious. Maybe it’s not. Maybe it’s my own personal conspiracy and maybe it’s so out there that I will be painted a fool. BUT, I will risk the relationships associated with my new “tenancy” here on ATS as I feel that there is enough of a possibility for my theory to be ‘on the mark’ that weighing in also seems inherent considering the state of things. I’d like to think of this as a ‘gopher hole’ rather than a ‘rabbit hole’ because I am open to opposition and am able to come up for air in a different hole than where I began.

So, here goes. If you take a broad view of the stuff that has hit the news with great impact in the last couple of years, it is easy to see that almost all of the influential threat bases are covered. We have politics, war, nukes, murder, racial tension, currency, commodities, religious tensions, poverty, equal rights, diseases & pandemics, fraud, deceit, gun issues, terrorism, cosmic threats, environmental threats, technological threats, etc. Well, you get it. Some of these stories have hit the populous with great impact and glaringly obvious subcultures have been born from them. We have been divided globally!

Now, if you agree with seeing things through this lens...add this filter. The filter of census and labeling. What if we have all become labeled through a real-time world events census of sorts. If you want to control something or someone it is imperative to understand its nature and its environment. How could the TPTB achieve it? I believe that there are 4 steps (maybe more, in the grand scheme) that TPTB would use to assume complete control of the masses.

The Whole World’s A Stage

Victimology – the study of the victims of crime and the psychological effects on them of their experience. The possession of an outlook, arising from real or imagined victimization, that seems to glorify and indulge the state of being a victim.
Create victims and perpetrators. Study the psychology of the masses to determine the effect.

Census – A census is the procedure of systematically acquiring and recording information about the members of a given population.
This is where technology serves them so well. The masses weigh in every day on all of the above listed subjects ad nauseum. We have created the most comprehensive database of our thoughts, feelings, motivations and intent through the use of social networking, message boards, etc.

Tolerance - the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.
Observe what we will tolerate. How far can TPTB push the envelope. This affords the perpetrators the opportunity to understand the resistance. One of the most important aspects of the plan. The knowledge obtained from this simple study helps TPTB to develop all of the effective control mechanisms necessary to manipulate and corral the people.

Control - the power to influence or direct people's behavior or the course of events.
It’s easy to understand this one. So what could the end game be here? I personally subscribe to the theory that is as simple as control. That’s all. Modern day slavery, population control and an entire system that is rigged to keep the elite on top with minimal threats and resistance from the masses. The system seems so much more complex than it did 25 years ago because of the proliferation of information technology. In reality, the system is actually easier to observe and utilize for the this purpose.

My feeling is that the end game is the same that it has always been. The internet has simply given these powers more control with greater efficiency and accuracy of data. TPTB can create the distraction, observe from a safe distance, develop a strategy and implement it with complete effectiveness and wait a very short time for the results. The world has been going haywire for a long time now due to these influences and it is now that we can actually see it for what it is. Using the same system that is in place to observe they can manipulate. I know that at times I think that there must be more to this, but now, I am not so sure.

So what can we do about it? I say give them less information. Take the US Elections this year as an example. Think about these candidates. Two are absolute criminals and potentially mentally incompetent. One is so friggin’ dumb it’s actually unfathomable and the other is so soft that she could never navigate the treacherous waters of this current world. We have NO choices. That is the plan. We the people didn’t put this people on the ballot in the voting sense. We voted in ways that we didn’t even know. We voted (unintentionally) for these candidates based upon our victimology, census and tolerance.

I know that this is where I will get flamed. Stop voting. Stop telling them what we will tolerate. Then and only then can WE create a plan collectively that can interrupt the effort of those who do not have our best interests at hand.

I am sure that there is more to add to this as I feel that it is still somewhat incomplete. I had to start somewhere. Hopefully the folks here on ATS can lend to this. I hope for peace for all of us and I have faith that the human collective is way more powerful than we may feel at times.

-Ordero Fintent

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OrderOfIntent

The Whole World’s A Stage

so who writes the play ?

S&F

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

At the moment, I believe it to be a very small group of global elite. With that being said, I also believe that we can begin to write the script now using the same tools that the elite have been using to enslave the "characters".

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Your theory is well worked out.

However your conclusions are not.

Voting is specifically not about telling our political leaders what we will and will not tolerate. That is not how it works. The way it works is this:

They create a policy idea that will attract voters. Maybe several ideas. They tout those ideas. You vote for them. They fail to live up to their promises, fail to enact their policies, or enact them, at which point it is revealed that the bill they put forward as a result of those policies, is actually nothing like an effective measure to correct the problem that was being addressed by the policy in the first place. Either that, or they simply never approach the subject at all, because this crisis or that catastrophe requires that funds or resources be allocated elsewhere (which is government for "we spent it all on guns, drugs and hookers").

If voting was about telling our leaders what we will and will not tolerate, then you would see all political parties sticking cotton wool in their ears and wearing blindfolds the entire way through their campaign, because they do not care a damn what people want. They generally care what THEY want, what suits THEIR agenda, what makes THEM feel comfortable. In most cases, what makes politicians feel comfortable is an overwhelming smell of fresh manure, what suits their agenda is the misery of everyone who is outside their strata, what they generally want is to possess more power, to own more slaves, and to profit more from the labours of those slaves, the working public.

That goes for practically every party political on the entire planet. Only rare and unique exceptions to that general rule come about, and those are infrequent as hell. You can usually tell that individual, because they will be railroaded out of the running by one of the greedy pigs that no one would vote for given any reasonable alternative.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

My feeling is that the end game is the same that it has always been. The internet has simply given these powers more control with greater efficiency and accuracy of data.

Networks of watchers, spies, runners, advances in technology, and dissemination of information they want us to hear have always helped rulers to climb to the top and stay there until their control measures are defeated.

The Romans conquered their world because they used metal weapons and the people they vanquished used wood. The English used the bow and metal tipped arrows. Napoleon was able to conquer because he had the fastest riders to spy and deliver messages. The gun, the newspaper, radio, TV, BlitzKrieg, whatever...

Now days they tell us what they need us to know in a heartbeat, destroying 'enemy' targets even quicker.

We're on a hair trigger, world changing precipice, higher and more dangerous than ever before.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You assume that there actually exists "The Powers that Be".

A common enough assumption, especially around these parts.

But an assumption nevertheless, and one for which there has never been direct proof.

You cannot fight, you cannot even resist, that which does not actually exist; that which you can not prove actually exists.

There may be powerful people whose individual goals, at some level, coalesce, for a time.

But that is hardly proof of a century-spanning cabal.

"Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by simple incompetence".

And if TPB doesn't exist, what becomes of this theory?
edit on 1-11-2016 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I don't know....Hoping that you would tell me.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

the Elite are also characters in this play

can't rule the world in its entirety
no one can take it all with them

tools that the elite have been using to enslave the "characters".

the mob ruled Rome
emperors learnt it
the easy or hard way

you can divide and try to control
but it's a constant balancing act
and never lasts

top topics

join