It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man´s IQ Scores Keep Falling And Falling - There Is Only Devolution, No Evolution...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I wanted to share these articles, I find them very interesting.

Part One: Was Charles Darwin An Honest Scientist?

Part Two: (D)evolution Theory - Man´s IQ Scores Drop All The Time...

Some key facts based on my understanding and memory:

1) Darwin was a proven liar and stole the Evolution Theory from Patrick Matthew. He lived on a mansion and became super rich and did no work after publishing "his" theory. His son landed a big bankers job and his father and grandfather were top level masons...

2) Man´s IQ scores are falling rapidly in line with DNA mutation rates making man weaker and dumber as time goes by.. This is in complete contradiction to the Theory Of Evolution. A civilization could not have lived more than 30 000 years because by then the DNA would be totally alterred for worse.

3) Einstein already predicted this in his days that man would become idiots when technology took over our human interaction.

4) According to physics society will fall into chaos over time just like any system does in physics. Our society and culture is collapsing as we all know and people today are focused on sex, pleasure and violence making them more and more stupid. Modern man is infinitely less capable than a farmer 100 years ago who could cultivate food, build houses, give birth to babies, heal diseases all by himself.

Happy reading. I know much of these matters have been discussed one at a time. This article is more like a systematical approach to many of the question marks surrounding Evolution including the known "scientist" fraudsters of Evolution..

It seems like today´s society only confirms one thing: Man and mankind is devolving at an alarming rate and a massive depopulation seems likely today when checking the world state..
edit on 1-11-2016 by Gaussq because: Wrong links...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

IQ tests are created by the people that educate everyone. The higher your IQ the more learned you are, the more knowledgeable, the more you help create the world in which we currently live. If that is so devolving , then how smart are the ones with hi IQ?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
"2) Man´s IQ scores are falling rapidly in line with DNA mutation rates making man weaker and dumber as time goes by.. This is in complete contradiction to the Theory Of Evolution. A civilization could not have lived more than 30 000 years because by then the DNA would be totally alterred for worse. "

Evolution doesn't "reward" intelligence. It doesn't favor it. Evolution is simply the by product of killing off those who are less fit to reproduce.
If you want to evolve into a smarter species, you need start killing off the dummies. I believe eugenics is the term for disallowing undesirables to breed.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with evolution. This is Radiation and Toxins, Gmo, via the most evil freaks known to the universe running our world.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I disagree. Historically, I'd guess that the most clever had as much of a chance of surviving as the strongest. Today, one could look at the wealthiest (which often--not always-- correlates to intelligence) who have no problem reproducing. I'm guessing (don't have time to read a thorough article now-working) that the issue presented by OP has more to do with diminishing returns/entropy?

s/f OP.. am commenting so as to mark for later perusal

edit on 1-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
With all due respect. If man´s DNA mutation rate is devolving so quickly it doesnt matter how many you kill since every one would have worse and worse DNA latently. A copy becomes worse and worse the more copies you produce so after a certain time the copy is too bad to continue. So the first human being was the best one according to logics.

According to most DNA mutation rate calculations we end up at around 5 000 years of civilization before extinction and 30 000 years is extremely optimistic. So it seems like there have been a very large number of earlier civilizations before this one.

Yes, mankind is under attack from people who look for power but this is an eternal problem that cant be avoided with any evolution theory can it? In every civilization this problem will occur and make people go faster and faster towards self destruction.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Better nutrition makes better brains.
Feed the babies.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Devolution is impossible since evolution is an additive process. In order for devolution to happen, two parents would have to birth a kid with their parent's genes, which again is impossible. Humans could EVOLVE to be dumber, but that isn't reversing evolution it is just a new adaptation to what we need and don't need.

Any article that starts out with these words:

Many research studies show that average IQ score of man has been dropping alot in recent decades.

then fails to list those studies is probably a bunch of bunk.

Also your article makes very BAD scientific statements:

According to Physics, man will devolve and not evolve over time since all systems tend toward more and more chaos and disorder.

Physics doesn't say that at all.

The main objection to the Theory Of Evolution is how the first life, ie a single cell, was created. Life comes from life as everyone knows. Has anyone ever seen chemicals giving birth to life? Furthermore a single cell is extremely complicated at the microscale.

This has nothing to do with the Theory of Evolution.

You could say that the main issue of the evolution theory is the issue of whether life has a soul or not. Can anything live without a soul? So far the scientists couldn´t create life and I expect it to never happen since a single cell is infinitely complicated at a micro level.

Uh... no. Evolution and souls have nothing to do with each other. For one there is no proof that a "soul" exists.

Secondly no experiments could create a new species from an existing species.

Evolution doesn't work this way.

Furthermore, there are no linear processes in nature over long periods of time while the evolution theory suggests that man evolved from simple life forms to advanced life forms during billions of years. Usually species go extinct over time with DNA mutation and environmental causes.

This is straight up idiotic. For one, anyone who looks at a picture of human evolution from apes to humans needs to understand that that picture is a VASTLY simplified picture of what happened. There are MANY species that died off between apes and humans...

According to physics all systems evolve from order to disorder. It is the same with DNA mutations that they almost exclusively make a life form worse, step by step.

According to the Second Law of Thermodynamics in a closed system entropy increases over time. The Earth ISN'T a closed system!

Your article is a mish mash of terrible Creationist fallacies trying to disprove Evolution to hint at Ancient Alien theory(?). No one should take it seriously.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I can't believe you needed articles to confirm it

And whether or not, as some conspiracy theorists hypothesize, the population is being dumbed down, the human race does make some stupid decisions.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
This has nothing to do with evolution. This is Radiation and Toxins, Gmo, via the most evil freaks known to the universe running our world.

Toss in "social conditioning" and you have a winner!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

edit on 1-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

Misread OP.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: lordcomac

I disagree. Historically, I'd guess that the most clever had as much of a chance of surviving as the strongest. Today, one could look at the wealthiest (which often--not always-- correlates to intelligence) who have no problem reproducing. I'm guessing (don't have time to read a thorough article now-working) that the issue presented by OP has more to do with diminishing returns/entropy?

s/f OP.. am commenting so as to mark for later perusal

I'll counter-

The wealthy CAN reproduce more- but do not.
Here in the US, I see the welfare class having four, five, sometimes six children per mother (not necessarily per family) not because they want to, but because they lack the means or intelligence to only have offspring they can care for.
Since the 'state' will then make darn sure those kids don't starve, they grow up and perpetuate the cycle.

The "wealthy" tend to wait until they're older to reproduce- and I never see them with more than three children.

With mumbers like that, you'll see 6-7 "less viable" children being born for every "more viable" specimen. With people breeding as young as 18 these days (we'll say 18... many start early though) it wouldn't take more than, say, a century for that sort of thing to get way out of hand.

Seen the intro to "idiocracy"? It's a funny way of summing up what's going on.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq

This is where you went wrong.

The terms you're looking for are assumptions and opinions.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

They won't reproduce enough to stop the flow of stupidity.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Misread OP.

I disagree. Geniuses occur, laying down new territory for other dumbers to follow on.

You don't have to have Higher IQ to read the manual.

Edit: You redacted you post.

edit on 1-11-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq
I wanted to share these articles, I find them very interesting.

Part One: Was Charles Darwin An Honest Scientist?

Part Two: (D)evolution Theory - Man´s IQ Scores Drop All The Time...

1) Darwin was a proven liar and stole the Evolution Theory from Patrick Matthew. He lived on a mansion and became super rich and did no work after publishing "his" theory. His son landed a big bankers job and his father and grandfather were top level masons...

2) Man´s IQ scores are falling rapidly in line with DNA mutation rates making man weaker and dumber as time goes by.. This is in complete contradiction to the Theory Of Evolution. A civilization could not have lived more than 30 000 years because by then the DNA would be totally alterred for worse.

3) Einstein already predicted this in his days that man would become idiots when technology took over our human interaction.

4) According to physics society will fall into chaos over time just like any system does in physics. Our society and culture is collapsing as we all know and people today are focused on sex, pleasure and violence making them more and more stupid. Modern man is infinitely less capable than a farmer 100 years ago who could cultivate food, build houses, give birth to babies, heal diseases all by himself.

Happy reading. I know much of these matters have been discussed one at a time. This article is more like a systematical approach to many of the question marks surrounding Evolution including the known "scientist" fraudsters of Evolution..

It seems like today´s society only confirms one thing: Man and mankind is devolving at an alarming rate and a massive depopulation seems likely today when checking the world state..

Quote 4, would not count. Society did not just evolve on it's own to want more sex, drugs, violence. Society was engineered that way on purpose by the select few at the top. Had we followed our true path, unhampered and untouched, than society would be different I think.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
a reply to: intrptr

They won't reproduce enough to stop the flow of stupidity.

Stupidity or compliance. Dumb or no longer questioning?

It'll be okay, we don't need to have hi IQ or morality to operate 'Drones'. Just read the manual.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hogwash.

Our IQs arent dropping because evolution is false.

Its actually indicitive of evolution being correct.

Our IQs are dropping because we dont have to think as hard to survive anymore.

Cavemen had to think constantly to survive.

Our soft coddled butts not so much these days. No your desk job doesnt require you to think nearly as hard as someone trying to survive in the woods. Were not like animals that have natural defenses like speed to flee from predators. We have to outwit them and the rest of the environment.

If theres no need for a high IQ to survive you start to loose that high IQ as you dont need it anymore. Pretty straight forward.

Kinda like a coddled person who never exposes themselves to pathogens gets sicker much easier than a person constantly exposed to pathogens. The reason being is that since thay coddled person is never exposed to disease they dont need as hearty an immune system and thus it gets weaker.

This isnt rocket science guys.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Misread OP.

I disagree. Geniuses occur, laying down new territory for other dumbers to follow on.

You don't have to have Higher IQ to read the manual.

Edit: You redacted you post.

What I said, which I think after reading the OP is not referring to the same thing, is that diversity will cause a drop off in IQ. For instance, it is just a fact that all of the different races all have an "average" IQ. When lower IQ individuals come to a country where the majority are higher iq, over time the IQ on average as a whole will drop.

The op is talking about something a bit different I think. An evolutionary scale over time. So yes I deleted my post because it wasn't quite what the OP was talking about.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I wonder if you are confusing evolution with capabilities.

Envisioning Einstein's idea makes me think it is more of an issue where someone turns on a light switch, but, has no idea of Electricity, its creation, transmission, and usage. If that society were to collapse and say 90% got wiped out... well, stone age baby. Most people alive would be sitting in the dark. Then, next, envision their offspring, and the natural wear and tear of old existing technology, and you can see how the greatest of all societies would have the farthest to fall simply because the heights aquired.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Newt22 because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join