It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Reasons why you would choose Trump over Clinton and vice versa

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

One is constantly in trouble for telling the truth.

Trump has never told the truth about anything in his life. Even his hair is a flagrant lie

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: blackadder01

Mmmmm, I don't like or approve of either of these candidates, but at this point, I'm leaning Trump for 2 reasons.

1) is the Supreme Court. The next President may well get to nominate something like 4 justices. They're all long in the tooth. I'd hope Trump would at least appoint centrists to the Court rather than liberal activists intent on undoing the Constitution.

2) I lived through the Bill Clinton years...........its just depressing; investigation after investigation and impeachment and more investigation and allegations. The slime literally drips off the Clinton Crime family and after a while it just gets very tiring.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

This is why we need to change, The Donald is just a tool to get the ball rolling.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Ah yes hair, next will be fake tan.

Those are some very solid political agendas that are sure to secure Americas place in the coming century.

I'm glad the left has their priorities straight this election, at least it isn't about "not having to pay rent anymore". Hair is far, far more important.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: blackadder01

Mmmmm, I don't like or approve of either of these candidates, but at this point, I'm leaning Trump for 2 reasons.

1) is the Supreme Court. The next President may well get to nominate something like 4 justices. They're all long in the tooth. I'd hope Trump would at least appoint centrists to the Court rather than liberal activists intent on undoing the Constitution.

2) I lived through the Bill Clinton years...........its just depressing; investigation after investigation and impeachment and more investigation and allegations. The slime literally drips off the Clinton Crime family and after a while it just gets very tiring.

Gave ya a star for that one Tony

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
What I find really funny is Obama saying a vote for anyone else is a vote for Trump. What? No it's not. A vote for a 3rd party is a vote for that candidate. Now, they likely lose but that is their vote. Not Trump's or Hillary's.

I have never heard a President make a comment like that and I have voted for other parties many times. Obama is basically telling me I'm wasting my time if I go that route. I guess he would have told Revolutionary Soldiers they were wasting their time as well or anyone else who does not accept defeatism or defeat before actually losing. Screw that attitude. In high school we beat the best team in the league with two of our star players out sick. I came off the bench and lit them up from three point land. We beat the crap out of them. Screw that attitude of defeatism.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Why does no one consider the possibility that Trump wants to be in politics because he knows that corruption pays well? The most important thing to Trump has always been money - he's even admitted that. He LOVES money. Not money for everyone else - money for HIM.

I think Trump has always toyed with the idea of going into politics because he knows there is big money there. I don't think he wants to fix the system at all. I think he wants to get in on it.

Think about it. He's long-time buddies with the Clintons. You don't think they've had conversations with him about how they've made all their money?

Trump's money is built upon a house of cards. Bank loans, bankruptcies, tied up in real estate - it's all so precarious. I don't think he has as much money as he wants everyone to believe. He wants a lot more solid cash. Politics is the way to do it.

I think he's putting the biggest scam ever on you guys.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Why does no one consider the possibility that Trump wants to be in politics because he knows that corruption pays well? The most important thing to Trump has always been money - he's even admitted that. He LOVES money. Not money for everyone else - money for HIM.

I think Trump has always toyed with the idea of going into politics because he knows there is big money there. I don't think he wants to fix the system at all. I think he wants to get in on it.

Think about it. He's long-time buddies with the Clintons. You don't think they've had conversations with him about how they've made all their money?

Trump's money is built upon a house of cards. Bank loans, bankruptcies, tied up in real estate - it's all so precarious. I don't think he has as much money as he wants everyone to believe. He wants a lot more solid cash. Politics is the way to do it.

And yet, with this reasoning, you are voting for her. Lol Politics should not be cash.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
You know I hope not, but with Hillery its a given

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Donald Trump is a crooked real estate developer. His chief concern in appointing justices will be for them to expand eminent domain. Remember those ranchers who were angry because they had to pay a grazing fee for using public land? Under Trump, that won't be public land any more, it will be private land and the fees will skyrocket.

Given the YUGE backlog of pending legal cases Trump is involved in, those investigations won't go away if Trump does get elected.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21452729]darepairman[/post You know I live in Wisconsin and it got so cold here once I saw a democrat with his hands in his own pockets

edit on 1-11-2016 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Why does no one consider the possibility that Trump wants to be in politics because he knows that corruption pays well?

Well if this is the case, he learned from the best!
Hillary & Bill have proven how well politics pay. Didn't they say they were broke when they left the white house the first time?

Guess selling Government secrets pays well!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

I'm glad the left has their priorities straight this election, at least it isn't about "not having to pay rent anymore". Hair is far, far more important.

And for the right, it is about skin color and genitalia.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I disagree. However, given the recent post from you in various threads, I take everything you post with a grain of salt.
You've been shown numerous facts that you repeatidly brush off and turn a blind eye to.
You come off exactly like Hillary.
Shame on you.
SHAME ON YOU.

Anyways 🙄

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Just stop. You were ranting nonsens three years ago, your still ranting nonsense now.

It isn't looking pretty and the stink you exude does nothing but give us "stink face" when reading your post.

I'll take Trump, thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I'm fine with him losing money. Hell, like 70% of the population in the US has lost almost everything with less than 1,000K to their names. Even Hillary said they were broke at one point. Now if he did something illegal that would be a massive red flag for me but so far I have not seen anyone saying he broke laws, just abused the laws to his advantage. I have no problem with that position. I would have more of a problem if he did not try to use any legal method possible to build his company. If you worked for him or any other company you would be glad they did so otherwise you would be out of a job.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Yes, they are both equally scummy. But I know that Hillary will at least attempt to put into place policies that I like. Trump has promised to put into place policies that I hate. They are both liars, but they will be most successful at implementing policies that correspond to their political party. Trump's is conservative, Hillary's is more liberal. I am a liberal, so I ain't voting for Trump's policies.

I would love, love, love it if Clinton was out and Bernie was in. I don't have that luxury. So I have to hold my nose and vote for the person who will most likely put into place policies that I am most in favor of - and hope that next term someone will come along that is just like Bernie, who can actually beat the system.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Not a clue as to what you are referring to, but back at ya buddy.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Are you fine with him making money in politics just like the Clintons did? There's big money in politics - Trump knows it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Just stop. You were ranting nonsens three years ago, your still ranting nonsense now.

Could you provide an example of my ranting nonsense, please?

It isn't looking pretty and the stink you exude does nothing but give us "stink face" when reading your post.

One would think you were used to your own scent by now.

I'll take Trump, thanks.

It's still a free country. It won't be if Trump gets his way.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join