It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Reasons why you would choose Trump over Clinton and vice versa

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I didn't know about the Mud Pit before today and some of the threads here are real doozy's so what does everything think about the reasons behind voting for Trump as apposed to Hillary and so forth and so on?

I would definitely vote for Trump at this point, too much dirt on Clinton coming out and
it's not looking good for her at all.

I can think of one good reason to vote Trump and that would be bringing Jobs back to the US
another, keeping out criminal gangs from entering these great states and making them no so great.

edit on 1-11-2016 by blackadder01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: blackadder01

I would vote 3rd party (If I was a USA dude) to attempt to get the percentage up for next time.
There are more options than those two...but If I only had to pick between them it would be Trump cos I have a bet on him.
edit on 1-11-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Im in Australia, but if I had your choice I would vote the for the Don, I think he will make your county prosperous again, who knows with a bit of grooming he may eventually be presidential.

With Hilary you will get the same as what you got from Bill...Impeachment!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Simple...his tax plan! Trumps plans put more money in my pocket and a chance for job growth.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Simple...his tax plan! Trumps plans put more money in my pocket and a chance for job growth.

That is assuming the debt and such doesn't actually matter as the GOP has been saying it does..(kinda agree with trump)...

The crazy part about trump is the hypocracy of the GOP.

They have been telling anyone who would listen for decades that doing the things trump is proposing would "destroy America!"
(Min wage hike, taxing imports, single payer,maternity leave,exc)

Now they are all backing those positions..so who was lying???

The GOP pre trump? Or trump and the GOP now.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
With our current trade deficits, we need someone who will renegotiate our trade deals. As of right now, they only benefit China.
I hope Trumps keeps his promise of labeling China as a currency manipulator.
The chinese are rising, yet can't seem to quite nail perfection, you can't just cheaply copy your way to the global stage.
Nations are starting to wake up to how china operates. I'll admit, chinese slime managed to quietly walk without getting noticed.
Recently, China has been on a buying spree. IF IT CAN'T BEAT THEM, THEY WILL SIMPLY BUY THEM.
However, in this regard, not so.
Trump is my answer to China. I don't care about Russia, there trying to cling onto the world stage by flexing.

Work cited:
www.google.com...
www.msn.com...
edit on 1-11-2016 by Arnie123 because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I would vote 3rd party (If I was a USA dude) to attempt to get the percentage up for next time.
There are more options than those two...but If I only had to pick between them it would be Trump cos I have a bet on him.

There's a good chance Trump will change that so that 3rd parties have more power, and get rid of the current way of Voting which is terrible.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'd put my cards on the table in Trumps favor. The people in GOP haven't earned my respect or the dignity people deserve from them, always flipping the bill.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Trump is full of s*** but I voted for him. All he has to do is lower taxes for everyone. Just do that one thing and it will fix many other things. More money will bounce around the economy instead of going into the bottomless pit of the Federal Government. If he can do some other things to keep dollars bouncing around here even better. All the money is flowing out right now and no growth. Hillary wants to tax people more. For what? That won't solve anything. Taxes do not expand an economy or even pay off deficits.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: blackadder01 I am a journeyman machine repairman in Wisconsin, age 53. I always voted democrat, voted Obama once, but that was to stay within the party lines. With the way the Democrats have handled our country and destroyed the middle class I have to vote Trump, this time I have to vote for the change. I don’t think he will solve even half of the problems he claims to be able to. Trump and his side are the start of a movement like he says, and it’s a foot in the door for those who want to get rid of all this scum and corruption in this government and start operating like the great country we are .No, I don’t think Trump is the answer, He is the start to maybe another stronger party with a brand new view and list of priorities for the betterment of the country. Trump has opened a lot of eyes to the actual corruption in D.C..
He is not the personality I would like to see in office, this whole campaign is run like a reality show and I hate that! But I think we need change and I think this ideology, I think I’ll call it, will grow and let Trump start it. What we have now is not working and it wont change with Hillery. All Hillery knows is corruption just look. You asked

EDIT... Trump does crack me up sometimes, like watching captian Kirk

edit on 1-11-2016 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
With our current trade deficits, we need someone who will renegotiate our trade deals. As of right now, they only benefit China.
I hope Trumps keeps his promise of labeling China as a currency manipulator.
The chinese are rising, yet can't seem to quite nail perfection, you can't just cheaply copy your way to the global stage.
Nations are starting to wake up to how china operates. I'll admit, chinese slime managed to quietly walk without getting noticed.
Recently, China has been on a buying spree. IF IT CAN'T BEAT THEM, THEY WILL SIMPLY BUY THEM.
However, in this regard, not so.
Trump is my answer to China. I don't care about Russia, there trying to cling onto the world stage by flexing.

I second Trump keeping that promise, we need to protect our assests and our asses as a Nation, China is fast becoming a big player and one to be watchful of.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman
a reply to: blackadder01 I am a journeyman machine repairman in Wisconsin, age 53. I always voted democrat, voted Obama once, but that was to stay within the party lines. With the way the Democrats have handled our country and destroyed the middle class I have to vote Trump, this time I have to vote for the change. I don’t think he will solve even half of the problems he claims to be able to. Trump and his side are the start of a movement like he says, and it’s a foot in the door for those who want to get rid of all this scum and corruption in this government and start operating like the great country we are .No, I don’t think Trump is the answer, He is the start to maybe another stronger party with a brand new view and list of priorities for the betterment of the country. Trump has opened a lot of eyes to the actual corruption in D.C..
He is not the personality I would like to see in office, this whole campaign is run like a reality show and I hate that! But I think we need change and I think this ideology, I think I’ll call it, will grow and let Trump start it. What we have now is not working and it wont change with Hillery. All Hillery knows is corruption just look. You asked

EDIT... Trump does crack me up sometimes, like watching captian Kirk

Definately agreeing with you there. If D.C. wasn't so corrupt we wouldn't be voting for Trump. It's gotten to the point and so bad that's the only choice we have now. It's damn sad how far this Country has fallen, now it's on it's knees and in a few days ... well you know. I think Trump has got this one, no way in hell can i see Hillary being Potus over us.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
By the Gods, I hope that woman don't win. Heres a personal story, 12 years ago I started my current job, free insurance with a $10.00 copay, now I pay about $800 a month and a $6000 DEDUCTABLE I cant even get an asprin before I pay 6K. Its like I am being strong armed for 800 a month for nothing and this is a co. supplied plan under our contract. That is where our middle class gets the death blow

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm voting for Trump because he is NOT Hillary. That simple.

Yes, I know we have 3rd parties but they have zero chance of winning.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman
By the Gods, I hope that woman don't win. Heres a personal story, 12 years ago I started my current job, free insurance with a $10.00 copay, now I pay about $800 a month and a $6000 DEDUCTABLE I cant even get an asprin before I pay 6K. Its like I am being strong armed for 800 a month for nothing and this is a co. supplied plan under our contract. That is where our middle class gets the death blow

Wow i'm sorry that's bad...
I don't know how they expect people to eat or house themselves when they keep robbing everyone blind. The middle class is taking a huge blow, this i guarantee it, was a planned assault on everyone. They want everything to fail miserably so they can install codex alimentarius and whatever else they're attempting to do in the future. I at this point don't see hillary getting in as Potus. No one would stay quiet for long and they know it, too much bad stuff going on and being exposed now.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I'm voting for Trump because he is NOT Hillary. That simple.

Yes, I know we have 3rd parties but they have zero chance of winning.

That's reason enough for me to Vote for Trump.

3rd parties right now, to vote for one would be a waste. They're distractions and take away from where the main votes need to be going. The future, could change that when he gets in.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It's kinda like one of the top car salesman in the country going against one of the top politicians in the country who is also a lawyer.

I can deal with the car salesman. Most people with half a brain can. They are open to haggling, want to make you happy and may actually provide something you really like. They could screw you over though no doubt about it.

The politician / lawyer. No haggling. They will tell you what you want to hear. Even if it's a big lie. When you detect the lie they will turn up the smoke machine. If that doesn't work on you they will then accuse you of lying or just being a racist.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: darepairman
I feel your pain. I work for a hospital. When I first started working here we could get any script our pharmacy carried for a $4 co-pay. If we had anything done here at the hospital they would wave the co-pays. It was a perk of working in the medical field.

NOW, my insurance is horrible!!!!! Our deducible keeps going up, they keep raising the out-of-pocket on our meds, and they lock us down so that we HAVE to stay in state for treatment.

So now my husband has to drive 4 hours to go to WVU Heart Institute even though we have a world class heart hospital only 1 1/2 away (it's across the state line in VA).

We have to STOP Obamacare!!!!!!! I have private health insurance through work but Obamacare is killing us!!! The rate reimbursements are killing our hospital, the doctors are leaving, and the cost are just getting higher!!!!

*Sorry about that! I will slowly climb down off my soapbox now*

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I would definitely vote for Trump at this point, too much dirt on Clinton coming out and
it's not looking good for her at all.

Trump has a mountain of skeletons in his closet. He must have a desperate reason to keep his tax returns secret. If you review his public life, he has a track record of discrimination, using illegal workers, breaking contracts, telling outrageous lies... need I go on? His campaign has demonstrated tat he lacks discipline, self control, and judgement. It would be dangerous to trust such an unstable man with any real power.

I can think of one good reason to vote Trump and that would be bringing Jobs back to the US

Trump has no interest in bringing jobs back to the United States; if he did, he would have the hats he has been making with RNC funds made here instead of China.

another, keeping out criminal gangs from entering these great states and making them no so great.

In fact, his proposed policy, should the Supreme Court not immediately strike it down, would actually empower Mexican cartels. Taking its cue from the Nuremburg Laws, Trump would make it difficult for Mexican workers to wire money home. This means that undocumented workers would need to turn to a shadow banking system... the narcos.

ETA: I am voting third party or write in in every race. I have confidence that Trump will suffer a humiliating loss, so my vote is about sending a message to Hillary.
edit on 1-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
My choice is simple. I'm being asked to vote between to horrible people for President. Both are scum.

One is constantly in trouble for telling the truth.
One is constantly in trouble for lying.

It's not as difficult as people make it out to be ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join