It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google has power to control elections, can shift millions of votes to Clinton - RT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: EartOccupant

You aren't familiar with the Trump/Russian ties? Whether true or not it's made big news everywhere, even here.

You guys call manipulation of the election from the press and Democrats a conspiracy theory, so what do you call this?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Well, conservatives peddle outlandish conspiracy theories on a daily basis but as far as the Trump/Russian connection, I have no idea what's true. I do know Trump has made a lot of money working with Russians in the past but that's all I know.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Well, conservatives peddle outlandish conspiracy theories on a daily basis but as far as the Trump/Russian connection, I have no idea what's true. I do know Trump has made a lot of money working with Russians in the past but that's all I know.

WOW! You KNOW that Trump has made "a lot of money" working with Russians. Well by all means, DO TELL. I would love to see some credible citations on this if you dont mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You mean all those outlandish conspiracy theories that are being proven true now?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: frenchfries

Didn't call them the enemy and I don't see them as mine...
Every news media corp has an agenda RS are attempting to sway towards Trump which is their countries view the best choice for Russia....I agree with them.
I don't blame them for that the BBC does the same.
To call people sheeple isn't on really.

Are you by chance, commenting in the wrong thread? Your comments are completely off topic and waaaaay out there. I'm sure we're discussing Google and it's impact on the elections.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Amagnon

LOL RT! Not only is it ironic because of the Trump/Russian connections but RT is frowned upon by ATS staff.

Don't use RT as your source in the future.

Haha .. of course, the Russians have mind controlled Trump and rigged the election in his favor .. Hillary is only under investigation because Russians hacked her server .. they planted the server, made her use it, they put classified material on it, they deleted 33,000 emails from it, and they destroyed her 13 communication devices .. even though she only had one.

We all need to listen only to the 'authorized' and 'legitimate' sources like CNN, and BBC .. because they would NEVER be involved in distortion or bias.

Of course pro-govt trolls want to be gatekeepers and define what sources are 'good' and which are 'bad' .. I'm sorry, you forgot we have internet .. you can no longer control the flow of information. People who look at a wide range of information get very good at assessing the quality and accuracy .. we don't need anyone to tell us how to think .. just because your mind cannot handle complexity and has to rely on 'trusted sources' - Ats is filled with people who have critical minds - they do not trust any source.

You are telling people what to think, don't expect it to work here.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

NY Times: FBI Found No Evidence of Trump-Russia Connection

The New York Times reported late Monday that an FBI investigation into potential ties between Republican presidential Donald Trump and Russian leadership found no evidence that such a relationship existed.

“Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government,” reported The Times.

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

This propaganda piece is brought to you by Mother Russia. If Trump wins prepare to bow down to Putin.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Apparently dear ol' USA has a lot more interest in the power of Google to effect its internal elections then Russia does.

Wikileaks Reveals Google's "Strategic Plan" To Help Democrats Win The Election, Track Voters.

The Voter

Key is the development of a single record for a voter that aggregates all that is known about them. In 2016 smart phones will be used to identify, meet, and update profiles on the voter. A dynamic volunteer can easily speak with a voter and, with their email or other digital handle, get the voter videos and other answers to areas they care about (“the benefits of ACA to you” etc.)"
ZeroHedge

It seems that your smart phone will be helpfully figuring out the best way to undermine democracy, all while you chat or text - so efficient you don't even have to think about it .. or know about it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Isn't all news propaganda now?

bangordailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I guess i dont get this.

If you cant decide which candidate to choose to the point of asking Google, wouldnt you just not vote altogether?

If thats the extent of your research into candidates, you have no business casting such an uneducated random vote imo.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

I guess i dont get this.

If you cant decide which candidate to choose to the point of asking Google, wouldnt you just not vote altogether?

If thats the extent of your research into candidates, you have no business casting such an uneducated random vote imo.

How can people decide which candidate is better, based on what information - where does that information come from? How can they be educated prior to searching the internet? You are implying people can get information from another source .. what source is that, the television?

There are two main sources of new information .. the MSM, or the internet. It has been made very clear that the MSM is untrustworthy, so many people turn to the internet. The first thing they usually encounter is the Google search engine - if it presents a biased picture, what unbiased source do people have left to interrogate? If they ask other people - those people can only recount information from the same sources.

People will get trapped within a windowless room, they cannot see outside of a very narrow prison of ideas that have been thoroughly vetted as being 'approved' by those who want to control us all.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

So where are these shifted votes that Clinton got?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Biggest Trolls ever the Russian

and so we continue... how to control the people give the people an a enemy... sheeple.

Leo Strauss? Is that you?

j/k

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

I'm quite famousee but no Leo Strauss yet , me just a rus trying to understand America.
edit on 1172017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

They are there.. Without the help of the MSM , Google, Twitter, etc..

She probably would have had around 10% of the votes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join