It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I cant wait for the collective meltdown when trump gets smashed on nov 8

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
30 stars for the OP. Sad that this person has created 30 alt accounts on here because no way in hell is anyone that ignorant to actually agree with his message.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Why you falling for the illusion. They are both puppets. What do you think the Shadow Government is that Hillary refers to in her leaks...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What Will YOU Do if Mr. Trump happens to Win the Election , Move To Canada ? I Hope you Like Back Bacon and Curling....

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well, I used to be the guy saying "Oh, whoever wins, we are screwed". Now I'm pretty sure Trump is the lesser of two evils. SO, to all Hillary supporters, if she wins, get ready for some serious disappointment and regret.... just like the Bush voters. (And most Obama voters, in my personal life experience)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alexander the Great

Well, I used to be the guy saying "Oh, whoever wins, we are screwed". Now I'm pretty sure Trump is the lesser of two evils. SO, to all Hillary supporters, if she wins, get ready for some serious disappointment and regret.... just like the Bush voters. (And most Obama voters, in my personal life experience)

The problem with that is that along with Trump you get the republican party and all its in-human philosophy

Right-wing SCOTUS

Anti universal health care

Anti-woman’s rights

Anti civil rights

Rejection of global warming

Pro tax cuts for the rich

And all other assorted issues that affect human beings

Pro Citizens United

On and on you go

Its really not as simple as just Hillary versus Clinton

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The problem with that is that along with Trump you get the republican party and all its in-human philosophy

Right-wing SCOTUS - Constitutional Rulings

Anti universal health care - Health Care Savings Accounts , Medicare Revamped and Improved

Anti-woman’s rights - Hogwash , an Imaginary Fear

Anti civil rights - Better Education , Common Core Eliminated

Rejection of global warming - Hard to reject something that is Stlll Not a Scientific Certainty

Pro tax cuts for the rich - Middle Class Tax Cuts , Capital Gains Tax Reduced to Encourage Investment in the American Economy

Pro Citizens United

On and on you go

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
a reply to: carewemust

of course facists need to riot

You don't know what a facial is

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Right-wing SCOTUS

Anti universal health care

Anti-woman’s rights

Anti civil rights

Rejection of global warming

Pro tax cuts for the rich

Pro Citizens United

On and on you go

This has yet to be proven. Isn't this what is considered an hyperbole? You mean the GOP who isn't supporting their elected candidate? The same GOP who made all the initial candidate's promise to support who ever wins the nomination? You mean the same GOP that runs in issues that contradict what Trump has been saying for years? Unlike Hillary who panders to the highest bidder. Remember, she's ALWAYS been a Yankees fan.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

to wish for such hatred towards your fellow countrymen is abhorrent.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
No matter who wins, Hillary is going to jail and trump isn't.

It never matters who wins, but who gets exposed.
"I hate paying for the same real estate twice." Lt.Gen George Patton
On the other hand, we all know what happened to old Blood and Guts.
Too bad too

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I think regardless of who wins, they both have equal chances of someone taking a snipe shot at them. And I wouldn't discount accurate aim, people are steaming pissed with both parties.

I absolutely don't support assassination, but IMO odds are extremely high of one. No, I don't have any sources, it's just a gut feeling tell me the 45th president is not going to be good number to be POTUS.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
No matter who wins, Hillary is going to jail and trump isn't.

He can always run and hide in Russia like the last puppet Manafort ran.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I think no matter who wins we see riots the next day.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If it does happen that old Kankles does win, it sure wont be real Americans rioting and looting, burning down the neighborhood and hordes of people that dont work bused to Washington to "protest".. That's what happens with a Trump win. The left will go bannanas..

Nope, if Crooked Kankles wins, we will still have to go to work to pay for those very same people that leach off of society and blame society because they have to leach.. We wont have time to burn down the neighborhood or take a fully paid trip to Washington on the tax payers dime. You see, someone has to pay your freight..

I will say the time is coming when the handouts will stop and the country will be broke. Then we will see if your side of the fence wants to come grocery shopping on our side of the fence..

Ant and Grasshopper coming to a neighborhood near you very soon..

edit on 3-11-2016 by JimmyJones63 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21461818]TheKnightofDoom[/post

True, that.

If Hillary wins, riots are in my neighborhood.

If Trump wins, they are in the closest urban area.

I just hope the riots are as far away as possible, because, I don't want my neighborhood to burn.

Go Trump? ! ? ? !

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
More importantly, I can't wait till the FBI starts investigating Trump for his own shady dealings and illegal activities. I can't believe people still believe he's the saint here trying to save America from the corrupt

America is screwed either way.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Trump is done. The Latino's are breaking voting records. Hillary is beating Obama's average polling data where he was ahead of McCain and Romney over Trump in 2008-12.

But after Hillary wins we have to unite to oppose strongly her stupid policies in the ME.

Though we disagree strongly on the Trump candidacy, I extend the hand of friendship to the losers and hope we can unite to foil Hillary's evils together

edit on 6-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Trump is done. The Latino's are breaking voting records. Hillary is beating Obama's average polling data where he was ahead of McCain and Romney over Trump in 2008-12.

But after Hillary wins we have to unite to oppose strongly her stupid policies in the ME.

Though we disagree strongly on the Trump candidacy, I extend the hand of friendship to the losers and hope we can unite to foil Hillary's evils together

That is a good attitude to have. Once Hillary is elected, there will be a powder keg just waiting to be ignited for many months. I fear not everyone will take your position.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That is a good attitude to have. Once Hillary is elected, there will be a powder keg just waiting to be ignited for many months. I fear not everyone will take your position.

You may be right. 8 years of Obama and the alt-right and racist groups have increased

Under the first Clinton you may recall such groups also were on the rise. They may be frustrated cause their hero Trump was defeated and may cause trouble indeed in the Hillary years

The irony her is that Janet Reno just died…remember her… she was the one in charge of the DOJ when WACO went down

An ominous omen?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

How would you like your CROW served?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join