It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I cant wait for the collective meltdown when trump gets smashed on nov 8

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: RazorV66

Well, with the help of her friend Sen. Feinstein in cali and the support of her President husband, they managed to ban high capacity rifles for a decade. Thank goodness her Original master's son allowed that to expire in '04.

And what a shocker, that statistics show that it barely had any impact on murders or mass shootings by rifles at all (annually under 200 on average), although coverage of any single incident with a rifle grew 10,000% under Obama.

I don't know if that is success or failure, but clearly crimes committed by rifles is so insignificant that it boggles my mind why her party wants to keep them away. Oh wait, it is so the citizens have nothing useful for when the donkeys destroy the first amendment with all their PC, SJW, cultural appropriation rhetoric hogwash!

well, originally, the Brady bill was a bit cumbersome, but since it's demise, AR sales have skyrocketed and the platform has become much, much cheaper to own and with the massive availability due to rumblings of liberals flucking with the 2nd, there will be no shortage should anyone wish to purchase one. It's a wise choice when thinking of the original intent of the 2nd. Plus, it's just cool and fun to shoot.
Thanks libs!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Is there an ignore member setting? If not can we get one? If Noone knows how it works, I'll ask my wife, she's a pro at ignoring my member!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lortl

We here in the glorious empire of Canada welcome you.

Winter is coming

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I cant wait for the collective meltdown when trump gets smashed on nov 8

Ok now describe what Clinton's supporter's will do when she gets smashed on 11/8. Just got a frame of reference.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
100% President Trump is going to win. Sucks to be you.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I can't wait til Abovetopsecret returns to a conspiracy website.

The months of prostatist propaganda is just too much to take anymore.

Remember folks?

REMEMBER when Abovetopsecret use to be a CONSPIRACY website ?

Past few months it's no better than Mother Jones, and other mainstream tabloids.
edit on 1-11-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If Trump is elected we can look forward to an improved standard of living.

If Hillary is elected we can look forward to the total collapse of HillaryCare, WW3, and a lot of good television as Hillary is subjected to legal battle after legal battle.

It is a tough decision, unless your a masochist.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Davood

I don't understand why people want to leave America for Canada. No offense, but its too damn cold up there. Did people forget we have like 20 different Islands where you can still have American rights ? some of the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa??? Or even enjoy the compact of association In Palau, Marshall Islands, or Federated states of Micronesia?? Also much warmer than Canada with pristine beaches

These are still wonderful places to live, and for the most part would keep everyone away fro the insanity they despise while maintaining all the benefits of American citizenship.

a reply to: Natas0114
There was once an ignore member feature, but that was like 8 years ago. Sorry, too late to the show to enjoy that feature.
edit on 11-1-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
America is losing. This isn't a contest to decide who is the most morally or intellectually superior.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This is the sort of thing you "can't wait for"?

You sound like a psychopath.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

I like it when they flourish their delusions like that...Kind of like Kirk yelling "KHAAAAAN"!
edit on 1-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The US is going into meltdown regardless of the result. Nov 8th is just the lighting of the blue touch paper.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
There will be collective winging?

What is winging?

It's the way they say "whining" in Oz. Usually spelled "whinging". Whinge=whine. Don't know why, just that's the way they spell it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

save.

I want to come back to this on the 8th. This will help finding this thread later.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

save.

I want to come back to this on the 8th. This will help finding this thread later.

Same here, but come back on the 9th. Don't sweat all night about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

It'll start within minutes of the polls opening. Minutes.

All manner of accusations from every side. It'll be chaos.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

WOW!

A Hitler reference AND a Mussolini reference!!!!!

Way to go! 50++ Social Justice Warrior stars for you big boy!!!!

You have been socially engineered soooooooo well! Good for you! You are in the cool kids club!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Of course. I am saying this tongue in cheek because so many people say they will move to Canada every election if they don't get their way. BUT they never do.

Please people. CANADA is a nice place with lots of room. Our population density is 10% of the USA and we have poutine

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
They wont chnage, they will replace obamas name with hillary.

The next 4 to 8 years will be, hillary is coming for your guns, hillary is going to fill up the fema camps, hillary will becomre emperess of murika.

She will destroy america with ebola, immigrants, all brought to you by fox news and breitbart.

edit on 2-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Oh wow...what a shock!

You seem to have joined around the same time as the old ctr #e hilly bots arrived. Guess it must be just a coincidence hey...and diversion tactics 101, make a crap OP to rile up the opposition to get attention away from the lizard goddess herself. YOUR employer!

Truth never hides, it just waits there for all without blinkers installed by the corrupt to see.

P.S. (Wife) Grow up

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join