It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I cant wait for the collective meltdown when trump gets smashed on nov 8

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You must not have seen what leading economist said about trumps economic plans.

They agree unanimously that his plans are disastrous. Don't buy his b.s..
He bankruptcies every company he owns with very poor leadership.
If you live in the dirt and cheat and lie it catches up with you.
It always does as evidenced by his business record.

What if I don't buy your BS? Hillary has been a disaster for just about every political program she has been in charge of.

That's pretty rich considering you support Hillary.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: TonyS

No honey that's not true.
We're always looking out for the underdog. We're here to say hey you're not alone.
We're here to lend our support to the cause for equality.
Together....stronger...

Disgusting animals. Why does not someone come to the aid of this vulnerable woman eh?? LA is a disgrace, and so are these underdog supporting liberals. SOM and Swills, you guys in that crowd by chance??
a reply to: Swills

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

You think if Hillary loses BLM will riot?

I don't and that's because Hillary won't cry the system is rigged and incite her base, unlike baby man Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Trump loses, I hope it's BIG. Otherwise...RIOT TIME!

I have a feeling, no matter who wins there is going to be trouble. People are too emotionally invested in this election

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You've hurt a lot of GLPers with this thread.
I read through all their sweet tears.
Let the hurt flow through them.

Whoever wins - I just hope they turn things around and help us as a nation grow again.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You mean like DNC Chair Donna Brazile? CNN even released a statement on it:

“CNN never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate,” said CNN spokeswoman Lauren Pratapas in an email to The Post. “We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor.”

What is REALLY funny is that they are only condemning Brazile for passing the questions and not HRC for using them....if you can't see the bias there I am not sure you can see it anywhere....and that came from CNN's Director of Communications.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Your need to feel triumphant and to revel in the disappointment and (most likely) anger of others is about as emotionally immature as one can get, especially when the big picture of the nation and world (by extension) is at stake in this election. That's a pretty pathetic and petty way to view this election, and quite honestly, it's people (or voters) like you that are the crux of the problem with American politics.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

IF Clinton wins, it'll be a grand sight to see all the burst blood vessels (from rightwing conniptions) on ATS. Unfortunately, I'm not convinced that Clinton WILL win. I think it's going to be painfully close. And, if I were to wager, I'd wager a small amount that Trump will win.

Though I really, really hope Trump doesn't win.

Wow your tune has changed! If anyone wants to know what these allegations have done to hillary supporters all they have to do is read your before and after posts. You never answered my question in the other thread How's that victory pudding taste now?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DISRAELI

You think if Hillary loses BLM will riot?

I don't and that's because Hillary won't cry the system is rigged and incite her base, unlike baby man Trump.

No her time will be spent more productively, spinning her story around and around trying to stay out of prison!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hey folks
Long time lurker, 1st time poster
I have loved reading all the Trump bashing threads in this comedy show election season of 2016.
That being said, I am a Trump supporter and have been since day 1. Is he a great candidate for president?...I say no but IMO, he is the only one who can possibly bring the change to Washington that is needed to get this country back on the right track.
Here is a question for all the Hillary supporters in this thread - What has Hillary done in the 30 years she has been in/around politics?
Name 1 thing she has done that this country has benefited from in her years as First Lady/Senator/SOS....and dont even ask me "what has Trump done?", as a response because I don't give a damn, he has not been in politics.
She has had nothing but scandal after scandal following her around for 30 years and they have all been well documented. I know you will say "nothing was ever proven or she was never convicted" but truth be told, where there is smoke, eventually you are going to find fire.
Maybe this country is or isn't ready for a woman president, I don't know but what I do know is - it cannot be this woman.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Well, with the help of her friend Sen. Feinstein in cali and the support of her President husband, they managed to ban high capacity rifles for a decade. Thank goodness her Original master's son allowed that to expire in '04.

And what a shocker, that statistics show that it barely had any impact on murders or mass shootings by rifles at all (annually under 200 on average), although coverage of any single incident with a rifle grew 10,000% under Obama.

I don't know if that is success or failure, but clearly crimes committed by rifles is so insignificant that it boggles my mind why her party wants to keep them away. Oh wait, it is so the citizens have nothing useful for when the donkeys destroy the first amendment with all their PC, SJW, cultural appropriation rhetoric hogwash!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If Hillary does win although she will not. She and her carpet munching gf Huma will be in jail not long after. All those deleted emails, all of her lying under oath will be for nothing. 650k emails every single thing she deleted doesn't matter anymore, because mr. Weiner was smart enough to save them. Praise you baby jesus.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Remember when Trump won the first debate? Remember when he won the second and third debate?

There is a coming disturbance in the force Nov 8.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
i wonder if ats will go into meltdown with the collective winging of the trumpbots when theyre illustrious furer loses in a landslide.

How big will the collective sook be
will the trumpbots pack theyre muskets and threaten revolution again

will they uprise against hitlery/kilary, or will they have to colectively suck it up

theres a day of reckoning coming and i cant wait to see the deluded oompaloompa supporters havve a massive temper tantrum.

probably donaldo mussolini will also pretend to have an epic meltdown just before tnn goes on the air

ah, gloirios days

ATS will be a sullen place on Nov 8 if Trump gets trounced

But they'll get over it

Ill say to them:

Come ye sinners--repent--and sin no more

back TO DENY IGNORANCE

Penance will be for the Trumpets 650,000 Hail Hillary’s in a gay church

Then we can all in unity pile up on Hillary once they've given penance

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I suggest you get some rubber boots cause if Trump wins there will be exploded heads everywhere.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
ATS won't go into meltdown. It has survived the previous POTUS elections that have occurred since it came into existence and I have no doubt it will survive this one. True, some members might have meltdowns (as has happened after previous POTUS votes), but that's to be expected.

Speaking as a non-US member looking in from the outside, I have to say that I sincerely doubt either Clinton or Trump will win with a landslide. I expect it to be fairly close from the point of view of the popular vote. Frankly, the most recent polls tend to support that perspective. Most show Clinton in front, but not by much.

Obviously, the Electoral College votes are what really matter, for in a country where a candidate can become POTUS with less popular votes than their opposition (eg Bush vs Gore in 2000), the raw percentages of popular votes counts don't have to mean a great deal. Winning the EC vote is everything.

Put it this way: I wouldn't be making any assumptions of a landslide victory (by either side) until the popular votes are in and counted -- and the actual Electoral College votes can then be apportioned. To do so ahead of time is both pointless and suggestive of a mentality that lacks the ability to accept that things are not always going to go the way we want.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Good point. Not only spin, but bribe and network.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall
I think that might apply in either case.
We'll find out in a little over a week from now.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yeah at its best, that was a bullsh** accomplishment. It did nothing but piss a lot of people off.

I have to say that I am a little disappointed though, I thought for sure the Hillary supporters were going to line up to bash the newbie on here about her vast, wide ranging knowledge of...whatever she hasn't failed miserably at.

edit on 1-11-2016 by RazorV66 because: Double word

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I have not noticed very many "Trump bots" but if Hillary wins I'll go ahead and become a doomsday prepper because yeah the USA will really be doomed with Clinton as president. Well, doomed faster.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join