It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I cant wait for the collective meltdown when trump gets smashed on nov 8

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
They are already practising crying fix etc. Yes we will have to endure many months of crying and whining.
You see despite what they say TJW's (Trump justice warriors) are a special kind of snowflake.
350 million and you all pick those two clowns lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I would encourage anyone that is reading this thread, made by you, to click on your username and look at what you have "contributed" to ATS....all I see is anti-trump since you joined....that and complaining about stars and flags. But hey....can't wait to see how long you stick around after the elections!

I've never done that before but I just did based on your post and wow! You're right.

This member is either a shill (paid or otherwise) or only has one agenda here. Denounce Trump.

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll be sure to ignore any posts or threads from this person in the future as they are clearly not worth wasting *any* time on.

I owe you one...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
a reply to: JinMI

nah i dont give a sh# as shes not my queen i just dislike her less than the oompa loompa

Oh come off it you obviously have a hard-on for her. That's okay, grandmas need love too. Pity for you she isn't into your kind. But hey you could always write fan mail to Madonna to get her to deliver on her promise for hilldawg voters...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
i wonder if ats will go into meltdown with the collective winging of the trumpbots when theyre illustrious furer loses in a landslide.

The crooked Queen is toast. Embroiled in the largest election scandal of all time. They already put a fork in her. Don't believe me?
Take a look over at CNN and notice how the tone has changed towards the anointed one. The rats are jumping ship.

Oh yea, you're also delusional.

Trump 2016 LANDSLIDE
MAGA

edit on 1-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Question will you accept the outcome of the election If Clinton wins?.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

IF Clinton wins, it'll be a grand sight to see all the burst blood vessels (from rightwing conniptions) on ATS. Unfortunately, I'm not convinced that Clinton WILL win. I think it's going to be painfully close. And, if I were to wager, I'd wager a small amount that Trump will win.

Though I really, really hope Trump doesn't win.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

I hope he does because I got a great bet at 9 to 1 and to be honest I think for none USAers a Trump presidency would be very funny.
I think he would last 2 years before getting impeached.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Question will you accept the outcome of the election If Clinton wins?.

No, I will move. If the last eight years taught me anything, it's we won't make it another four years with the current status quo.

Luckily she has no chance on winning, it's a lock for Trump at this point.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
You don't have to vote for either Hillary or Trump people!!

Here are some much better suggestions:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Well judging by the elections,the Democrats seem to be only ones destroying things,attacking people,making false accusations and jobless,and from what has been leaked,voter fraud,and the true polls show it Trump 60% to Hillary 19%,so yes things will be under scrutiny

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Redacted
edit on 1-11-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
THE MELTDOWN HAS ALREADY BEGUN.

It's just not the Trump supporters on the verge of celebration.

It's the Hillary supporters. They've become quite venomous and toxic, throwing out random accusations against Trump without any evidence and a whole host of personal attacks to go with them.

So, not much change then.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
As far as I can see, there will be a grand political meltdown on all three scenarios- a Clinton win, a Trump win, and an inconclusive result. Fasten your seatbelts, everyone.

edit on 1-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

That's about the size of it.

All too many will seek to blame someone, anyone, else. When it's been very much a group effort at screwing up this country. The apathy and utterly and completely blind support for one party or another, instead of actually looking for solutions...

But, hey, at least our guy's in the Oval Office--totally unqualified for it, but that's neither here nor there apparently.

Orrrrrrr....

But, hey, at least our girl's in the Oval Office--completely disregarding the fact that she's no more qualified than the guy.

But, the week after the election is going to be just soooo much funnnnn. Utterly predictable. Accusations of cheating. Accusations of foreign involvement. Of voter intimidation. Yadda. Yadda. (((bleepin'))) yadda.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I really wanted to go to the Hillary rally in Cincinnati last night and hold up a Carlos Danger Lives sign during her speech just to see if she would look and say for now.

Then I thought about it an decided that I really didn't want to shoot myself twice in the back of the head with a 12 gauge pump.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ummm...Rehab...or jail...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

When Trump loses he'll say it's rigged and either he'll call for riots or riots will start because he riled his base up with his whining. Then he'll be arrested for inciting said riot.

My prediction.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Hillary junkies? This place is dominated by Trump suppprters so when he loses I look forward to all of you leaving. I'm sure you all will be heading to Trump TV's message forum and I can't wait.

FYI, just because someone doesn't support your clown prince doesn't mean they suppport Clinton.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Trump loses, I hope it's BIG. Otherwise...RIOT TIME!

I look forward to Trump supporters who riot going to prison.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainC

What do you mean democrats will be gayer? I'm gonna guess you're some kind of homophobe, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join