It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I cant wait for the collective meltdown when trump gets smashed on nov 8

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

CTR trimmed the trolls for people who could make solid posts while the polls were up.

Recent developments have meant all hands on deck.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

lol at trumpbot

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

lol at trumpbot

I don't "lol" at a trash election. I don't support Trump either.

But being on a conspiracy site, I also don't openly endorse the embodiment of proven corruption and laugh at anyone who can read the news.

News is, she is the worst that has ever been seen politically.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

lol at trumpbot

Out on the corner asking for stars again? Maybe Hillary will pull some strings and get you a whole mess of them. Some of us don't really care.
And a quote from one of your threads.
ats

is their bot checking software - - i wonder why the pro trump threads get so many stars and flags especially seing the trump people saying ats is a liberal haven

Sorry people don't blindly support corruption as their own media outlets constantly are forced to point it out to keep the illusion of journalism.

edit on 1-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

The reverse certainly holds true as well...as the, what's the word, Clintonistas melt down if she loses.

Meanwhile, those of us who are voting for neither of the cyphers are getting ready to say "we told you so" somewhere down the road.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I think it could the other way around... If Trump wins, there will be a huge #storm caused by current government officials and the media.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

i wonder if ats will go into meltdown with the collective winging of the trumpbots when theyre illustrious furer loses in a landslide.

How big will the collective sook be
will the trumpbots pack theyre muskets and threaten revolution again

will they uprise against hitlery/kilary, or will they have to colectively suck it up

theres a day of reckoning coming and i cant wait to see the deluded oompaloompa supporters havve a massive temper tantrum.

probably donaldo mussolini will also pretend to have an epic meltdown just before tnn goes on the air

ah, gloirios days

I'd guess it will be about as bad as if HRC wins and is immediately impeached or indicted for her crimes?

Every housewife in America will revolt....and Trump will release a statement telling them all to make him a "sammich".

Oh.....and try not posting drunk next time....it will help the spelling stuffs. Not really sure what "sook" stands for, what "tnn" is or "havve" means, or what "gloirios" pertains to, 

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
These last dying gasp threads are funny because Trump already won after last Friday.

#Weinergate2016 FTW

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Taking pleasure in the suffering and despair of others is pretty pathetic.

Schadenfreude? You are a sick and twisted individual.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: JinMI

CTR trimmed the trolls for people who could make solid posts while the polls were up.

Recent developments have meant all hands on deck.

Ha! That was a great LoL!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

a reply to: ShadowLink

this place will be empty if the trumpbots slink away back theyre colective snakepit, probly stromfront

Actually it will empty of the HRC fans. It is a simple matter of searching new members and their posts, similar to you, from the "members" section and viewing how many new members post on certain threads. I have been here since 2007 as a registered member, but was here prior to that lurking. I can say, from being here for longer than the last 3 months as you have, that many move on just after an election as they are not here to really enjoy what ATS is ACTUALLY about.

I would encourage anyone that is reading this thread, made by you, to click on your username and look at what you have "contributed" to ATS....all I see is anti-trump since you joined....that and complaining about stars and flags. But hey....can't wait to see how long you stick around after the elections!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

i wonder if ats will go into meltdown with the collective winging of the trumpbots when theyre illustrious furer loses in a landslide.

will they uprise against hitlery/kilary, or will they have to colectively suck it up

theres a day of reckoning coming and i cant wait to see the deluded oompaloompa supporters havve a massive temper tantrum.

probably donaldo mussolini will also pretend to have an epic meltdown just before tnn goes on the air

ah, gloirios days

I'd guess it will be about as bad as if HRC wins and is immediately impeached or indicted for her crimes?

Every housewife in America will revolt....and Trump will release a statement telling them all to make him a "sammich".

Oh.....and try not posting drunk next time....it will help the spelling stuffs. Not really sure what "sook" stands for, what "tnn" is or "havve" means, or what "gloirios" pertains to, 

Hey maybe in prison they can make Hillary the lunch line lady. She can make sammiches while she plots to take over the world.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

He still hasn't cleared that school issue and the fake bimbo stuff.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Hey maybe in prison they can make Hillary the lunch line lady. She can make sammiches while she plots to take over the world.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It's funny because no matter who wins democrats will be poorer and gayer than the rest of us. Maybe things are different on the other side of the tracks, but where I come from that's not winning.

That said, Trump will be the next President.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Hi. A cornered animal always screams the loudest. President Trump has already won. I am sure we caan expect you to suddenly not reply to this thread when that is confirmed on Nov 8th right??

Oh man, I cant wait to go tubing on the river of tears!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Disclaimer: I think both Trump and Hillary are terrible choices, both with their own unique issues. It's like a choice between Herpes and Gonorrhea. The third party candidate, whose name escapes me, makes stoners look bad and is equally a poor choice. Also, I'm Aussie so obviously I can't vote in US elections but I feel the right to have a say on them due to the massive influence the United States has on the world, for better or worse.

Don't get too cocky about a Hillary win. Trump is going to bring people out who have rarely or never voted before, and I have an awful feeling he's in for a good shot at winning. Don't believe a word the polls say, those polls come from the same mobs who never thought Trump would make it this far.

However this plays out, methinks the US is going to see unrest unlike anything seen in recent times. Neither side will accept that their candidate lost and I fear we shall see rioting and violence and possibly more.

edit on 1/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
There are no winners. The hoi polloi are already in meltdown. The globalist narrative is losing its salience and I think we're all in for some tough times ahead.

The only solution seems to be smaller government. We need to starve the beast.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Good luck with that.

The way things are snowballing against HRC right now I wouldn't be surprised if she dropped out of the race for "some" reason by Friday.

And yes, I'm serious.

This woman is facing serious jail time. Along with others on her staff.

This is no joke anymore and politics tend to become unimportant when your ass is on the line.

And she did it all to herself. All of it, starting with the illegal server she installed in the first place.

Karma can be a mean and nasty bitch...

Let's check back in with each other after the election, shall we?

Have a pleasant day.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

ah, gloirios days

Good... will make it even more fun to write you a personal thread when Clinton is taken down due to her obvious criminal activities...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join