It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun In Massive Election Fraud Discovered By BlackBoxVoting- Bev Harris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Bev Harris, Black Box Voting:
"Whether or not she (Clinton) wins, she will win."

Bev Harris has made the rounds before here, and her site is known to many at ATS. The information she reveals in this Alex Jones interview is key to understanding how they rig the vote count through fractional counting of the precinct votes. I only put this in SW because I don't exactly trust AJ, but nonetheless, this info is coming from Bev Harris, not AJ.

Highly recommended viewing. This is why your vote doesn't matter. It will be "fractioned off". Note she says she took the entire voting database in Alaska she had, and was able to change it in 4 seconds flat. This is seriously scary.

Then she says "There may be some Republican elite that would prefer to get her in, and then out, rather than deal with someone they cannot control (ie, Trump.)

Jesus. So let's vet this? Or take it at face value? Nothing is simple as it seems, but Bev has been involved in investigating vote and election fraud for a long time. She also says that one of the Soros-connected voting machine groups, Dominion, has now admitted that they fractionalized the machine counts for "marketing purposes."

Full explanation directly from Bev in this video:

edit on Mon Oct 31st 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I remember blackboxvoting from way back.

blackboxvoting.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I haven't watched the video but have read her explanation of fractional voting which some machines use. Essentially a white male/female is given a fraction of 1 vote about 7/8 while a black or hispanic is given say 1 and 1/4 vote.

We are designated as male/female and race on the ballots tho I don't know how voting machines know that. Could be it is coordinated with our registration.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
All I know is the election system will not be accountable whatsoever, ever again, as long as these psychopaths are allowed to continue using these boxes with no paper trail to define our future leaders. They MUST be removed, at all costs. The end. Until that is done, don't even bother voting, you fraction you.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The situation in the USA with its method of voting is a joke. There are simple ways to use electronic machines to tally votes and then create an audit trail. The electronic voting machine would print out the voters ballot after the voter has cast her vote, and then the voter puts the print out into an old fashion ballot box, and at the same time a hard copy is printed out in a secure location and entered into the appropriate ballot box for the location... all within the secure location.

Much more can be done, but the fact that there is no record after you vote should tell all of you that the methodology is rotten and is meant to defraud you of the power of your vote.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Actually the fractional voting as it is described is this video is different.

You fix the vote by choosing the percentage of votes a candidate will get. So, say you want Clinton to get 63% of the vote. And say you get 4378 total votes in your precinct. So the machine does the math 4378 X 63%, and the answer is 2758.14. There is a fraction of a vote, the .14. The machine has to be able to compute to the fraction for the fixing scheme to work. If the machine could only deal with whole numbers it would not work.

Not all the machines have to be set up this way. You only need the machine that gets fed the results from the other machines to be set up this way.

There is more information on the video, but I wanted to clear that up for you in case you cannot watch the video yourself.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If this fractional voting method is real it's actually pretty stupid. A simple audit would expose it by using the paper ledgers. Those do not use fractions. It would be very difficult to doctor those ledgers. Each vote has a signature and a barcode label. The total number of barcodes, signatures would simply not match the machines. Also a camera with a counter at the polling stations. It would not catch the absentee but it would gather enough verifiable info to snuff out the fractional voting tampering. I believe these audits are already conducted but I do not know the process.

new topics

top topics

join