It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Do You Agree That The U.S. Government Needs To Be Rebuilt.. From The TOP DOWN.?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

IMO I do not think they will leave their government job even when fired. It would be nice to see this happen without violence but it will never happen.

I am not one who grabs a gun when something is wrong BUT if you want to "Drain the swamp" in Washington D.C. then you have start hanging those traitors on George Washington's cherry tree on the White House lawn and THEN and only then will they start running for their lives and the swamp will start drying up....

This will never go away peacefully....

USA has a civil war on its doorsteps and all it takes to get the ball rolling.......? Put Hillary in the white hoouse and watch what happens.

God save USA!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Gotta build from the bottom up, without a strong base nothing built will last.

I also agree term limits on congress would go a long way to helping break the corruption.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: carewemust
October 31, 2016

WARNING: This opening post (O.P.) is not compliant with ATS rules. To do so would take several hours and enough words to fill a small book. Sorry.

HERE WE GO. Trying to word this as briefly and logically as I can...

From what we've learned in just the past 12 months, it appears that 90% of OUR U.S. Government is Dysfunctional, or Corrupt, or Citizen Abusive, or just doesn't give a Sh$t...or any combination of the 4. I say 90%, because the Supreme Court still seems to function with integrity. (Based on lack of bad news reports.)

Now the big question. Assuming that 90% of our top-level agencies, including the current President, fit 1 one or more of these categories, HOW DO REBUILD FROM THE TOP DOWN (i.e. "Drain the Swamp") WITHOUT DESTROYING THE NATION?

If most Americans agree that it needs to be done, HOW should this major rebuilding be approached by President Trump, assuming that he win next week?

Since Hillary-Bill Clinton is a "Founding Family" of modern day Corruption, Abuse, and Self-Enrichment, just forget that this thread exists if they're elected President. America's internal government AND corporate corruption will blossom to be on par with that of North Korea. (fortune.com...)

-CareWeMust

This is the Reason America Needs a Donald J. Trump as President . He Will FIRE Most of those Useless Eaters Because He Knows Who they All Are.

You should do stand-up.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

The 13 founders did us a favor by getting Britain off our backs

And Britain did you a favour by creating your foundation.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Step 1: Stop voting in the same damn people every election cycle. They don't have to pass term limit laws, we control who gets elected! (rigged election talk aside).

Don't vote the same yahoos back in !!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The 13 founders did us a favor by getting Britain off our backs

And Britain did you a favour by creating your foundation.

Britain was a monarchy at the time. So, how did they create the foundation for the USA? Perhaps you mean they funded some key developments? But it wasn't politicians who funded them, it was merchants. Merchants set up tobacco farms in Virginia which was the inflection point for colonization of the US.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Britain was a monarchy at the time

Err no.

England has been ruled by Parliament since 12i5. King Charles I tried to change that but Oliver Cromwell showed him the door.

I say England, because 10 of the 13 Colonies where English. Only Georgia , North & South Carolina where British.

it was merchants. Merchants set up tobacco farms in Virginia which was the inflection point for colonization of the US

And where did those merchants come from ? That's right................England and Britain.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think its too late.

America now has its very own royal families, the same thing America fought against,independence from the English.

We have had the two bush kings, almost had a third bush King. Now we have the Royal clintons.

It's who you know, or who you are related too that counts.

Don't be surprised if we get another leader from the Obama line in eight years or so.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: carewemust
October 31, 2016

WARNING: This opening post (O.P.) is not compliant with ATS rules. To do so would take several hours and enough words to fill a small book. Sorry.

HERE WE GO. Trying to word this as briefly and logically as I can...

From what we've learned in just the past 12 months, it appears that 90% of OUR U.S. Government is Dysfunctional, or Corrupt, or Citizen Abusive, or just doesn't give a Sh$t...or any combination of the 4. I say 90%, because the Supreme Court still seems to function with integrity. (Based on lack of bad news reports.)

Now the big question. Assuming that 90% of our top-level agencies, including the current President, fit 1 one or more of these categories, HOW DO REBUILD FROM THE TOP DOWN (i.e. "Drain the Swamp") WITHOUT DESTROYING THE NATION?

If most Americans agree that it needs to be done, HOW should this major rebuilding be approached by President Trump, assuming that he win next week?

Since Hillary-Bill Clinton is a "Founding Family" of modern day Corruption, Abuse, and Self-Enrichment, just forget that this thread exists if they're elected President. America's internal government AND corporate corruption will blossom to be on par with that of North Korea. (fortune.com...)

-CareWeMust

This is the Reason America Needs a Donald J. Trump as President . He Will FIRE Most of those Useless Eaters Because He Knows Who they All Are.

You should do stand-up.

Yes , I am a Funny Guy . How Funny you ask ? As Funny as a Guy who Works his Butt Off Every Freakin ' Day , and Still Makes Less Money than they did 10 Freakin' Years Ago ! A Pissed Off Guy who is just Waiting for Someone with a Pair of Balls to take on these Establishment Sums of Beaches and Give this Country Back to the People that Make it Work by the Sweat of their Brows . Mr. Trump is that Guy I am Lookin ' for , you Maybe Got a Problem With that Mr. Squirrel ?

edit on 1-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: Spelling - You maybe Got a Problem With that to ?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Was America in the wrong when it revolted against Britain? Is the USA nothing more than a tax evasion scam null and void of authority? America was what 25% of the population of the British Empire? Can a minorities have the power to withdraw from a larger system? If so, then I suppose you have no other choice than to call for top-down overhauls and not a bottom-up overhaul.

Was the USA founded on liberty, or was it founded on tax evasion?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join