It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare Fail | Donald J. Trump for President

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Well shoot, they're eating cat food eh? Not one single person actually needs Obamacare and you know this because how, you can feel it?

Obama care helps a lot of people afford insurance that they would otherwise not be able to afford. Those people were already eating cat food.

The money to subsidize those people's insurance came from people that were not eating cat food previously.

Now we are all eating cat food.

Help me understand this statement Obama care helps a lot of people afford insurance that they would otherwise not be able to afford. Because, just saying, it doesnt.

Most people can't pay out over 200.00 /per month or more for Obamacare. Perhaps i just read you wrong?

I know a guy that pays five dollars a month.

I live in California....our premiums are only going to go up on an average of 5%....of course we have a democratic governor and a democratic legislature.....by the way, how's your state government helping out the uninsured?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Well shoot, they're eating cat food eh? Not one single person actually needs Obamacare and you know this because how, you can feel it?

Obama care helps a lot of people afford insurance that they would otherwise not be able to afford. Those people were already eating cat food.

The money to subsidize those people's insurance came from people that were not eating cat food previously.

Now we are all eating cat food.

Help me understand this statement Obama care helps a lot of people afford insurance that they would otherwise not be able to afford. Because, just saying, it doesnt.

Most people can't pay out over 200.00 /per month or more for Obamacare. Perhaps i just read you wrong?

I know a guy that pays five dollars a month.

I live in California....our premiums are only going to go up on an average of 5%....of course we have a democratic governor and a democratic legislature.....by the way, how's your state government helping out the uninsured?

Yeah how much debt is California in? Well over 400 BILLION. How long before California implodes? The democrats are doing a great job over there.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: imjack

Just to be clear; Trump wants to defund PP, not me.

Because the US doesn't have any other family clinics at all.

As big as planned parenthood? No. It would be like removing Walmart.

Are you serious?

Yes. There are plenty of options.

I didn't say k-mart wasn't an option.

You're the one using retail stores as equivalence, no one else.

My point was it removes massive availability. It's an analogy, not equivalent.

Yes, there are more clinics. Are they planning(And do they have capacity) to take up all the people that will lose PP services?

I just pointed out that PP is the minority, not the majority. PP represents 1/21st (ie 4.7%) of family health and planning clinics in the USA. Please show me how that is a mass availability?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

And?

That some how negates the medical care PP provides and justifies defunding it?

No, it means that the money going to PP could instead be distributed to the other 95.2% of family health/planning clinics in the USA.

Which is what the GOP bill to defund PP would do.

Just FYI.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: imjack

Just to be clear; Trump wants to defund PP, not me.

As big as planned parenthood? No. It would be like removing Walmart.

Are you serious?

Yes. There are plenty of options.

I didn't say k-mart wasn't an option.

You're the one using retail stores as equivalence, no one else.

My point was it removes massive availability. It's an analogy, not equivalent.

Yes, there are more clinics. Are they planning(And do they have capacity) to take up all the people that will lose PP services?

I just pointed out that PP is the minority, not the majority. PP represents 1/21st (ie 4.7%) of family health and planning clinics in the USA. Please show me how that is a mass availability?

It's the largest single one?
edit on 1-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

second.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
November 19, 2016

Republicans are drafting a step-by-step dismantlement/repeal of OBAMACARE and will have it on President Trump's desk for signature, shortly after his January 20, 2017 inauguration.

Full Story - www.truth-out.org...

IMO, those with existing chronic medical conditions will most likely stay on ObamaCare..or whatever it will be called. Most importantly, Health Insurance Companies will instantly be able to once again enable CHOICES. If a 60 year old man of average health doesn't want maternity, or mental health coverage, he will no longer be forced to have it. His price will be 50% to 70% lower than what he paid for being forced to buy an OBAMACARE policy.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Obama care has got to be the most disingenuous decision made by

Congress in the history of Medical Care in the USA.

Trump will get rid of this, he speaks very rational on this subject.

Do you know Anyone at all who Wants Obamacare to continue? Neither do I.

A lot of people with pre-existing conditions like that clause of ACA.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
November 19, 2016

Republicans are drafting a step-by-step dismantlement/repeal of OBAMACARE and will have it on President Trump's desk for signature, shortly after his January 20, 2017 inauguration.

Full Story - www.truth-out.org...

IMO, those with existing chronic medical conditions will most likely stay on ObamaCare..or whatever it will be called. Most importantly, Health Insurance Companies will instantly be able to once again enable CHOICES. If a 60 year old man of average health doesn't want maternity, or mental health coverage, he will no longer be forced to have it. His price will be 50% to 70% lower than what he paid for being forced to buy an OBAMACARE policy.

Healthcare premiums have been going up and average of 20% every year for 30 years now. The passing of ACA did nothing to increase or slow down the average increase per year. Basically, every 5 years it doubles in price. But at some point, people will just stop paying for health insurance altogether.

My healthcare premium was about to pass my mortgage. Instead I changed plans where now I have to shoulder tons of costs if I end up in a hospital. What's the point of having it if you can potentially lose your house either way if you get sick.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The result almost never matches campaign speeches. Many people get involved...including administration attorneys.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join