It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare Fail | Donald J. Trump for President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: JesusXst

I'm sure all the people who didn't have healthcare before Obamacare want it in place. I think there's like millions of them.

Like millions of people that were unconstitutionaly forced to buy a product? Now they eat cat food, but hey they have health care right?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

edit on 31-10-2016 by imjack because: y

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Well shoot, they're eating cat food eh? Not one single person actually needs Obamacare and you know this because how, you can feel it?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Well shoot, they're eating cat food eh? Not one single person actually needs Obamacare and you know this because how, you can feel it?

Obama care helps a lot of people afford insurance that they would otherwise not be able to afford. Those people were already eating cat food.

The money to subsidize those people's insurance came from people that were not eating cat food previously.

Now we are all eating cat food.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Trump can't get rid of "obamacare." He can't build a wall. And he can't deport millions of Muslims that happen to be citizens, nor can he deport millions of illegals. The only thing he can do is sell this country's Presidency to the Russians...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
But hey already we have insurance!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

That was funny and made zero sense.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Who cares?

Go ahead, keep feeding into the bread circus.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Obama care helps a lot of people afford insurance that they would otherwise not be able to afford. Those people were already eating cat food.

The money to subsidize those people's insurance came from people that were not eating cat food previously.

Help me understand this statement Obama care helps a lot of people afford insurance that they would otherwise not be able to afford. Because, just saying, it doesnt.

Most people can't pay out over 200.00 /per month or more for Obamacare. Perhaps i just read you wrong?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I'm sure all the people who didn't have healthcare before Obamacare want it in place. I think there's like millions of them.

The rates are overpriced.You can get insurance CHEAPER on your own . If you have ever signed up (no , not chosen a plan . just signed up to shop) you are considered to have insurance . And due to this , regular providers cannot cover you. It is one CROOKED CROCK O' SH** just like our current Admin has been.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Youre forgetting...he can't do anything alone and on his own. He needs the Congress...and its still in place, with not all of them leaving after the election-re-election.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Youre forgetting...he can't do anything alone and on his own. He needs the Congress...and its still in place, with not all of them leaving after the election-re-election.

No, i haven't forgotten. They'll go with him and try to work it out, they really have no choice at this point.
Trump will find the 'Best for the Job' to do it, to work out the details 'with' him and get the job done.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

"High Risk Pools" (Mostly Blue Cross) existed in every state before ObamaCare. The problem was that the coverage was expensive, with no Government Subsidy to pay most of the premium. ObamaCare fixed that by punished many millions more people. Simply put the high-risk pools back in place...help the needy pay the premium. Restore 90% of Americans back to a Free Market system. Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

What you said here about Congress working it out with the new administration "They'll go with him and try to work it out, they really have no choice at this point"...

...was how it went with Obamacare...

Sad, huh! Thank you for replying. MS

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

What you said here about Congress working it out with the new administration "They'll go with him and try to work it out, they really have no choice at this point"...

...was how it went with Obamacare...

Sad, huh! Thank you for replying. MS

I know, but the difference being, Obama is part of the Establishment who keep doing this to everyone.

And Trump is not Establishment, and honestly, i could see him fixing this where no one else has bothered.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Do you know Anyone at all who Wants Obamacare to continue? Neither do I.

Definitely not me. I'm sick of living with the anxiety of knowing that I currently don't have access to real healthcare in the event I have some sort of health emergency.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Trump will get rid of this

Unfortunately he wants to get rid of a lot more. Trump wanting to abolish Planned Parenthood and Roe v. Wade isn't the medical care we need.

Nope, where has he said that?

The problem with RvW is that it says a fetus is not human.

PP will be defunded by the fed govt.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

No, i haven't forgotten. They'll go with him and try to work it out, they really have no choice at this point.
Trump will find the 'Best for the Job' to do it, to work out the details 'with' him and get the job done.

Like a LEADER would do?

Let's see who whines and throw fits against him when he's prez.

I bet he wants to bring back the line item veto too. No more pork money stuffed into unrelated stuff.

Save a ton of money.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Help me understand this statement Obama care helps a lot of people afford insurance that they would otherwise not be able to afford. Because, just saying, it doesnt.

Most people can't pay out over 200.00 /per month or more for Obamacare. Perhaps i just read you wrong?

I know a guy that pays five dollars a month.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Only Trump Would get rid of Obamacare.

Only Trump Would Throw Hillary in jail.

Only Trump Would Set term Limits on Congress Members

to ensure no more Corruption within their ranks.

Only Trump IS Willing to address the core level of corruption
going on in the dirty White House at all levels.

problem???
yes........NONE of those things can be done by Trump....however, they could be done by a dictator, I guess that's what you hope for

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join