It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Halloween! Trick ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So, my folks have been known for having a pretty good sense of humor, and they like spoiling their grandkids.

This year, it was Halloween shenanigans.

For some reason, my mom was online and saw these LED lit, blinking mouthpieces, so she buys them for the grandkids and sends them through the mail. As far as my son is concerned, this is the greatest thing ever! And he's going to wear his proudly with his Spider-Man mask. We let him try them on last night and then made him put them away until tonight to make sure they would work for Halloween.

Of course, tonight, by the time he gets his costume on and is ready to go, the on/off switch is broken and the flashing mouthpiece is stuck on until the batteries die.

So we're riding on the highway to the trick-or-treat, and I notice a pattern of flashing lights that's all too familiar on the roof of the car from behind. I think, "Crap! Cop ..." and that's when I realize how bright those blinking teeth are. So I point this out to my husband and we chuckle and keep driving. And not too long after that, we notice cars around us keep slowing down and it's confusing until we realize how bright those little, blinking LEDs really are.

We look sort of like a cop car driving down the highway.

It was really funny ... until we thought about the real cops showing up.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hahah!

Trick or treat! It's the teeth police!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

BOO!!!!!

edit on 10/31/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
great trick, lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
lol, guess it's a way to move through the traffic quickly :-)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That reminds me of something that happened when I was a kid. My dad was taking my brother, sister, and I into town for something. We were playing in the back seat and I started making police siren sounds. My dad pulls over and sits there waiting on the cop, no cop. He gets out and looks around, gets back in the car confused and starts driving again and I made the sound again. Again, he pulls over confused. I think he would have caught on it was me a lot sooner if he hadn't been drunk.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
That reminds me of something that happened when I was a kid. My dad was taking my brother, sister, and I into town for something. We were playing in the back seat and I started making police siren sounds. My dad pulls over and sits there waiting on the cop, no cop. He gets out and looks around, gets back in the car confused and starts driving again and I made the sound again. Again, he pulls over confused. I think he would have caught on it was me a lot sooner if he hadn't been drunk.

Haha lol, did you tell him, when you got home it was you making the siren noises?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29
He caught me at it lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
LOL Kets!

I have one for you.. I took the neighborhood kids out for an hour.. heathens they are. And then I gave out candy. Everyone comes to our house cause it has a reputation and I give out slim jims.. from Sams. Im the BEST house.. slim jims and ambiance. Anyway, I demand tricks from the kids for the slim jims.. full size ones mind you... and I asked this cute kid who was holding his little brothers hand. He told be a crappy joke so I said NO .. MAKE ME LAUGH! so he slapped the snot out h=of the younger sibling. Im bad bad bad... I laughed. They got extras...

new topics

top topics

join