It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Secret Trump Server Connecting To Russian Bank Shutdown After Reporter Questions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Please explained how she got "schlonged" by Huma and her estranged husband. IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Explain why you think that anything at all will come from what's on this laptop? Because it has emails? Probably emails from Weiner to his wife?

Why are you so sure that it's anything at all?

Because you WANT to believe that.

Yes, they reopened the investigation because there are emails asking what's for dinner? Huma already said she sent emails to her personal accounts from the State Department to print.

Given how there have been classified documents we already know about, just from what they willingly turned over and didn't try to erase, I say there's a better than even odds shot there is some incriminating evidence in there.

You should see some of the Tweets Anthony has sent out. He suggested Huma should change her name and flee the country now that the blackmail file was discovered. Lest she end up suicided. Schlonged by Wiener.
edit on 10/31/16 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's massively incriminating that as soon as someone brings this up, it's shut down.

Just like as soon as WAPO disclosed he hadn't donated to Veterans, he wrote a cheque the next day.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
NYT:

U.S. Officials Doubt Donald Trump Has Direct Link to Russia

mobile.nytimes.com...://t.co/xubUldjTqV

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
looks like the trump1 address is associated with mail1.trump-email.com

Seems like some email stuff for Trump hotels.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Op should be hoax binned.

From OP link

Our experts have conducted a detailed analysis of the alleged internet traffic and did not find any evidence that it included any actual communications (no emails, chat, text, etc.) between Spectrum Health and Alfa Bank or any of the Trump organizations.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Admin Email: emcmullin@cendyn.com

hmmm... Evan McMullin?

or as I like to call him Egg McMuffin?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Anybody not see this coming? I can smell the desperation from here! Many more to come, I assure you as long as the queen is on the hotseat there will be accusations just like this one and probably many more, now that she may actually have to pay for a lifetime of corruption and greed. There's no way she goes down without trying every possible dirty trick in the book to drag trump down with her. The he grabbed my butt 20 years ago trick has lost it's effect and will never have the impact she needs now so she is stepping it up. Too late if you ask me but entertaining to watch none the less.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
DNS activity doesn't prove connections. Not sure what to make of that article except Huh? Doesn't seem worth further review.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

What is SLATE ? Dear Prudence....

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Thanks for the contribution.

See you again in a few days when you think you have something else that can perpetuate ignorance.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Op should be hoax binned.

From OP link

Our experts have conducted a detailed analysis of the alleged internet traffic and did not find any evidence that it included any actual communications (no emails, chat, text, etc.) between Spectrum Health and Alfa Bank or any of the Trump organizations.

/End thread.

edit on 31-10-2016 by havok because: ...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Anyone remember the Uranium one deal? The NYT wrote an interesting piece on it a while back.

This projection, and that's really what this is, reeks of desperation from the Clinton camp.

Also from the NYT, surprisingly:

F.B.I. officials spent weeks examining computer data showing an odd stream of activity to a Trump Organization server and Alfa Bank. Computer logs obtained by The New York Times show that two servers at Alfa Bank sent more than 2,700 “look-up” messages — a first step for one system’s computers to talk to another — to a Trump-connected server beginning in the spring. But the F.B.I. ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts.

The most serious part of the F.B.I.’s investigation has focused on the computer hacks that the Obama administration now formally blames on Russia. That investigation also involves numerous officials from the intelligence agencies. Investigators, the officials said, have become increasingly confident, based on the evidence they have uncovered, that Russia’s direct goal is not to support the election of Mr. Trump, as many Democrats have asserted, but rather to disrupt the integrity of the political system and undermine America’s standing in the world more broadly.

Sauce

But I suppose Harry Reid et al are computer experts?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Badly cooked up smear by Evan McMullin's opposition research duo...given to Clinton Campaign to hurt Trump in Utah.

Edit: Republican/Mormon hit job.
BTW: Harry Reid was in on it.
edit on 31-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

This has got to be the stupidest article I have ever tried to read.

I mean desperation is not an adequate word to describe it. Even if it is true that a server owned by trump is receiving a bunch of traffic from Russia, that literally proves nothing.

Quite frankly I am embarresed for the clinton campaign this is the best they could come up with.

I know what they are trying to do, scare the tech illiterate into thinking this means something, but this is just pathetic.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

This has got to be the stupidest article I have ever tried to read.

I mean desperation is not an adequate word to describe it. Even if it is true that a server owned by trump is receiving a bunch of traffic from Russia, that literally proves nothing.

Quite frankly I am embarresed for the clinton campaign this is the best they could come up with.

I know what they are trying to do, scare the tech illiterate into thinking this means something, but this is just pathetic.

Her skunkworks is collapsing...along with her campaign. She also shot her wad early as distraction for wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

then you are either totally delusional or your on the last lines of your stooge DNC playlist.

OP are you paid to push this stuff ?

its an honest fair question

edit on 1-11-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You really hate the Russians, don't you?

What'd they ever do to you?

Personally I think a President who doesn't want to antagonise major world powers for no other reason than the sheer fun of it can only be a good thing.

What a nice and more stable world it could be if America and Russia weren't constantly at each other's throats because of US Imperial ambitions...

One can dream I guess.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Of course the one thing that really hasn't changed is his adoration of Vladimir Putin. So... let's move on to the secret server:
Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?

In late July, one of these scientists—who asked to be referred to as Tea Leaves, a pseudonym that would protect his relationship with the networks and banks that employ him to sift their data—found what looked like malware emanating from Russia.

Spent two hours on this thread, only because I recalled seeing "Tea Leaves" as a subject header in WL dump 23, #36560 which was a discussion about whether an insider with Elijah Cumming's office could shed light on what was in store for HLC as far as future hearings.

Anyway, I ended up jumping off in 2-3 different directions, all interesting as I tried to build my understanding of the intrigue and I wanted to figure out if this rogue server could have been holed-up in any of the 230+ condos, or any single office of the 38'ish floors of office space in Trump Tower. Didn't get that answered, and finally ended up (and ended my interest) at Krypt3ia's blog post on the topic, first mentioned in your first source link.

After Tea Leaves posted his analysis on Reddit, a security blogger who goes by Krypt3ia expressed initial doubts—but his analysis was tarnished by several incorrect assumptions, and as he examined the matter, his skepticism of Tea Leaves softened somewhat.

Softened somewhat? Apparently as of 10/23 Krypt3ia challenged some findings and awaits a response from Tea Leaves.

Agreed and all questions asked with no response from tea leaves. Krypt3ia 2016/10/23 at 16:42

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
Beating a dead Russian horse, tell Hillary she can't hide from the sun

Is that Hillarys stand-in ?

Doesn't look like her.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This OP belongs in the hoax bin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>