It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a purpose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I enjoy a good story, an intriguing mystery, a persona you can relate to.. I believe most of us, live our lives relating to someone in character in a movie or a show.. Have ever really asked yourself;" Who am i? " Take a good look in the mirror, and say to yourself;" Who am i really? "
Look at your nose, your eyes, your hair, your ears even the gray hair that is starting to grow.. Each and everyone of those things you take for granted on your body had a reason and a purpose for being there.. What is yours ? Do you have one ?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

a reply to: tikbalang

Who am i?

The presidential debates are over dude, deal with it

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Prankster

Im not an American.. =)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

each and everyone of those things you take for granted on your body had a reason and a purpose for being there.. What is yours ? Do you have one ?

to hunt you down...

and give ya a hug

edit on 31-10-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Not really, no.

I guess maintain some vestige of sanity until my death.

Life is strange when you want nothing out of it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am maternal; I just want to look after the people I care about and make sure they're okay, always.
I am sympathetic; I care toooooo much.
I am intelligent; though not intelligent enough to use my smarts and "do" something "acceptable" with my life.
I want to write; it may not be my "purpose" but it's what I wish to achieve.

I am unsure what my purpose would be... I doubt that I have one. I'm just another peon trying to live in this world.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

To usher in a new paradigm on Earth where humans are aware and in contact with advanced species throughout the Milky Way and beyond.

One goal. That is my name afterall.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Oh that silly ol Hunting game

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

You go against nature in your own grand delusion? You want to be God of your own creation? Is achieving an ideal a purpose? Or does an ideal mean an existing idea?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Societies was once built around people like you, they still are somehow.. The stories you create can form any mind into what you want.. A name, an ideal, an action, your stories can give a meaning and a purpose..

For me, i found my meaning.. If its my purpose? Only time will tell.. but i know, when im gone, there wont be anyone like me again walking quietly in the halls..

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Westworld👍

Look it up😉
edit on 31-10-2016 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am here to consume and give back nothing.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
😂a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My purpose is to serve two cats. Let them outside when they want to be outdoors, let them back inside when they're tired of the outdoors. Serve them food. Comb them to remove the fleas. Play with them when they demand play. Clean their water fountains. Fluff their pillows and change the furniture coverings when the cat hair gets too thick. Life is good.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I like honesty!

top topics

join