It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

In the face of accusations that he is somehow backed by Putin or in business with Russian investors, Trump has issued categorical statements. “I mean I have nothing to do with Russia,” he told one reporter, a flat denial that he repeated over and over. Of course, it’s possible that these statements are sincere and even correct. The sweeping nature of Trump’s claim, however, prodded the scientists to dig deeper. They were increasingly confident that they were observing data that contradicted Trump’s claims.

SOURCE

This might be nothing, but again it might be something special.

You may think I'm a Hilary supporter, but I know she's corrupt. I also have been saying for a while that I think Trump is Putin's puppet. This might be a link to support my gut feeling. Again at this point, who knows what ties Trump has to that bank, and why the two servers have a fairly secret link? I don't, but I do think it's worthy of an investigation at this point.

I do expect this story to blow up in the next few days.

further links below.

link1[ /url]

[url=http://crooksandliars.com/2016/10/sources-say-comey-declined-link-trump]link2

Mods feel free to move this if it's in the wrong forum. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Lost me at this part:

When the researchers pinged the server, they received error messages. They concluded that the server was set to accept only incoming communication from a very small handful of IP addresses.

It's common practice to disable ping on servers that are publicly accessible.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It is interesting how the link died shortly after the NYT asked about it and then Alfa denied it all.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

I do expect this story to blow up in the next few days.

I dare say it will, that guy Stone was only to happy to say that he had kind of back door 'links' to Wikileaks, the inference being that Wilkileaks in turn had some kind of deal with Russia, a bit difficult to believe really.
Now we have Comey allegedly refusing to sign up to a general secret service statement that Russia was meddling in the US elections, while that general statement went ahead anyway.
Then of course we have the latest from the FBI through Comey talking about these latest e-mails on the Weiner laptop.
Someone is going to put that together as Comey looking after Trump on the one hand, while banging Hillary on the other in the partisan way. If that is in anyway true, then you are looking at another 9/11 type dog's doo doo of smoke and mirrors.
edit on 31-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I'm not a network guy, so I don't know anything about it honestly. But what gets me is that there's a link, with traffic...then the link is discovered, both sides claim no knowledge of the link, the link is disabled....AND THEN another link is established.

What could the reason be? Could it be smoke and mirrors, with an insider working for DNC? Could it be a real link that Trump has to Putin? Could it be one of Trump's minions buying a Russian Bride? The possibilities are endless and all we know is that there is a link from Trump's organization to a Russian bank.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
It is interesting how the link died shortly after the NYT asked about it and then Alfa denied it all.

And then another link was re-established...that makes it super interesting to me as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

What is SLATE ? Dear Prudence...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

My thoughts go along a different line...just gut feelings and totally unsubstantiated. I feel that Trump was meant to lose the election, plain and simple. His checkered political past shows him with some money ties to Clinton, perhaps some of those "historical leaks" were actually orchestrated so he could lose....and then his ego got a hold on him and he decided he actually can win...so he fights instead of rolling over like he is supposed to.

This is stuff so convoluted that it should be in an Umberto Eco novel.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What is SLATE ? Dear Prudence...

If it's covered by 3 news sources, I expect it's legit. Dear Prudence...

but here you go...

is slate magazine too liberal?
edit on 31-10-2016 by kelbtalfenek because: more info

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

This Link says Absolutely Nothing about a Donald Trump " Server " Communicating " with Russia .

" Harry Reid and other Democrats aren't just accusing FBI Director James Comey of making Hillary Clinton look bad — they are accusing him of covering up information about Donald Trump and Russian hacking. "

Does One Eyed Dirty Harry have ANY Proof of such an Outrageous Allegation ? Nope , ...GTFOOH .

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

www.usatoday.com...

This Link says Absolutely Nothing about a Donald Trump " Server " Communicating " with Russia .

" Harry Reid and other Democrats aren't just accusing FBI Director James Comey of making Hillary Clinton look bad — they are accusing him of covering up information about Donald Trump and Russian hacking. "

Does One Eyed Dirty Harry have ANY Proof of such an Outrageous Allegation ? Nope , ...GTFOOH .

Do I have to teach you how to read as well???

Or are you just going to spew insults and innuendo?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well, Carville was on tv today saying the KGB, House Republicans and the FBI are in cahoots against Hillary. I suppose they must be going for the BIG LIE, believing that if it gets repeated often and loudly, eventually people will begin to believe.
I can't say that I blame Vlad for preferring Trump over Clinton. I'm sure they could drink some vodka and exchange bawdy stories of their conquests. Trump is talking about making America great again. Hillary is talking about going to war with Russia and saying all sorts of nasty things about Russians. She's been blaming them for stuff that her own staff did. It's a puzzlement. If she was really such a smart woman she would have figured out by now who the mole in the campaign staff is.
Why do I feel as though I'm in the midst of some comedy, spy movie from the '50s?

While Trump is talking a lot about the issue---the sorry condition of the economy---she's yelling about the Russians and hiring women to "tell all" about the time they met Trump.
"Oh, look---a squirrel----with a nice tail."
"There now, THAT should distract them for another week." They know quite well that sex scandals will beat out the economic news/views every time!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
You do realize there is a difference between the server hillary had and the one Trump allegedly has right? Also if I am remembering right the server is registered to the trump orgainization and was registered by registered by "emcmullin" for "cynden.com"

Evan McMullin is the guy trying to steal the election in Utah. What you may not know is that he worked for the CIA during the 10 years previous to Trump's run for president. When it became apparent Trump was going to win, Evan tossed himself (was tossed) into Utah's line-up for POTUS. **Remember, Utah has a history of favoring 3rd party over Democrats. (We chose Perot over Bill Clinton).
So, McMullin's specialty in the CIA was getting trust from the local establisment, gain social power, and with that info bring down an organization from within.

www.washingtonpost.com... 68eacb_story.html?utm_term=.0acfe9ed5a0a

Sound familiar? This is exactly what he's doing in Utah--and if enough fall for him, Utah's 6 electoral votes could f*ck up the whole election---his stated goal is to put the choice of POTUS directly in the hands of Congress. (I'm assuming that the Establishment would then choose someone "likable" to be voted on and presumably win--even though said person hadn't campaigned.)
The company under which McMullin registered the Russian-Trump connection was CENDYN.COM--a "hospitality" marketying company (aligned with what most of Trump's businesses need) www.cendyn.com...

I did not write that it was found here. I am just not sure I can link the address.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
President Obama's U.S. Government (the FBI) has cleared Donald Trump from having connections with Russia government.

Source: www.nytimes.com...

Next, we'll hear that Donald Trump has bribed the FBI, LOL. Ahhh the desperation...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Obama's U.S. Government (the FBI) has cleared Donald Trump from having connections with Russia government.

Source: www.nytimes.com...

Next, we'll hear that Donald Trump has bribed the FBI, LOL. Ahhh the desperation...

Don't give the media any more ideas. They have already used up their stock pile.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Oh you mean that fake server created by an employee at the company called Cendyn, run by a CEO that has formerly donated to the democratic campaign?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Oh you mean that fake server created by an employee at the company called Cendyn, run by a CEO that has formerly donated to the democratic campaign?

Yeah posted a few above yours. The tell was that they named it the Trump orGAINzation.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So I'm guessing whoever wrote this article is counting on people not to understand the internet and how it works. The article is filled with words that have no meaning.

There computer expert is perplexed say they never seen a server set up not to accept pings. These are called fire walls when a computer sends a ping to address if the server is set not to respond this means that the address cannot be verified to be valid. This is common on firewalls from most businesses that have private server.

Next there computer scientists discussed DNS traffic and said this shows private communications. That's stupid if the set up a VPN or IPsec neither requires a DNS lookup you already have the IP address.

So there computer scientists is a complete idiot hoping that no one notices he said nothing. I especially like the part that DNS lookups went up during working hours in both countries.

Wow what a shocker that is the main access trunk to overseas runs through new York as other countries wake up there DNS requests for the US would be handled by new York servers. If one DNS server is busy with requests it moves to the next. There expert needs to learn how network providers work and maybe how root calls work.
edit on 11/1/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Trump has special immunity and protection. It does not matter what he does.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
From the trump-email.com registration

Registrant Name: Trump Orgainzation
Registrant Organization: Trump Orgainzation
Registrant Street: 725 Fifth Avenue
Registrant City: New York
Registrant State/Province: New York
Registrant Email: emcmullin@cendyn.com

Admin Name: Emily McMullin
Admin Organization: Cendyn

top topics