It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents Reveal More Clinton-Abedin Email Exchanges of Classified Info

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Speaking of The Benghazi Witch she's at a rally right now. Had to turn the sound all the way down. She's talking about Miss Universe Alicia Machado and other highly important issues for our country. lol. Read an article earlier that she had planned fireworks over the Hudson river after she 'wins'.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
If this stuff is so Classified (which is different than confidential), why are we allowed to look at it now?

Technically we're not. The stuff out there right now comes from the Wikileaks dumps and Wikileaks doesn't give a rat's ass about what's allowed or not.

On the flip side - the stuff from Wiener's laptop is being looked at as we speak by the FBI. And they obviously are allowed to view it.

I also think what we're seeing is that there is some overlap between what's on Wiener's laptop and what Wikileaks possesses especially in the new Wikileaks releases. I'm talking about previously undisclosed emails and info - which is why the FBI re-opened the criminal investigation.

And information always longs to be free...

Not only is the party over for HRC - I'm willing to bet she's out of the race by the end of the week.

We'll know soon enough if I'm correct.
edit on 11/1/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Our current system rewards corruption.

That's why I still think Hillary has a chance at being president.

Our system benefits those that lie and cheat.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The Clinton corruption scandals just go on and on...and on...Like the 'Energizer Bunny'---Oh, wait, that's yet another Clinton scandal.
They just all seem to run together these days.
America has had enough of the corrupt Clintons.

Its not her fault, its a right wing conspiracy. Decade after decade after decade with the Clinton's being the common denominator?

Can you image how the media would run with a story of a Republican abusing Haitian relief funds? But turns a blind eye to the public protest by the Haitians of the Clintons and their corruption. I am just tired of the hypocrisy. Makes me very sad.
edit on 1-11-2016 by neutronflux because: Fixed sentence

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I think there is a string in the FBI among the agents that still believe in justice and a system of merit. Not a system of using tax dollars to line the pockets of politicians, or the friends of politicians through department creation, contracts, appointments, and passing favorable laws. Then have the funds channeled back to the DNC or GOP through campaign contributions.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
This stuff is trivia, having to do with "devolution" in Northern Ireland in 2009.

I don't think Mrs. Clinton is handling this situation well. She should have said,

"We expect that the results of this new inquiry by the FBI will be the same as the results of its earlier inquiry. As to the propriety of Director Comey's announcement at this point in the election, it is suspicious and suggests an attempt to influence the election campaign, however I intend to let the FBI get on with their work while I continue my own campaign. We can deal with issues arising from this development after the election is over, since the FBI probe will not be finished until then anyway."

Urging the FBI to lay their cards on the table now is a blunder in my opinion.

It would be like Donald Trump wanting to get his court case (lawsuit) for allegedly raping a 13 year old girl in front of a witness over before the election instead of waiting to deal with it later. It's not a good strategic idea.

I was thinking the same thing when all this first came to a head. It seemed much more judicious to acknowledge that Comey's announcement likely has political undertones and move on to other issues. On the other hand, Clinton's team might be planning more attack ads showing how they are being forthright and putting all their cards on the table while team Trump continues to scrub anything that hurts his image out of the public view. Either way I don't think it's going to affect anyone's vote at this point. Clinton's team probably realizes this and figures it's better to be open than to give voters more reason to be suspicious of her.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Riffrafter

I think there is a string in the FBI among the agents that still believe in justice and a system of merit. Not a system of using tax dollars to line the pockets of politicians, or the friends of politicians through department creation, contracts, appointments, and passing favorable laws. Then have the funds channeled back to the DNC or GOP through campaign contributions.

Thank god for small mercies.

Or in this case - large ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join