It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents Reveal More Clinton-Abedin Email Exchanges of Classified Info

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Judicial Watch has just obtained previously un-released emails from Hillary's server set.

These are part of a new batch given by the U.S. State Department today Oct 31, 2016.

And guess what?

There's classified material plus some Clinton Foundation "activities" for donors, and Hillary never turned these over !!!!

Big damage again to the Campaign that can't offer any explanations for all the lies told and obvious deception.

New State Department Documents Reveal More Clinton-Abedin Email Exchanges of Classified Information on Unsecure Server

Judicial Watch today released 323 pages of new Department of State documents, including previously unreleased email exchanges in which Clinton and top aide Huma Abedin sent classified information over Clinton’s clintonemail.com unsecure email system. According to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) exemptions cited in the documents obtained by Judicial Watch, three of the Clinton-Abedin email exchanges contained material “classified to protect national security.”

Also included in the newly obtained documents is an additional instance of the State Department doing special favors for a high-dollar Clinton Foundation donor. And the documents include instances of the distribution by State Department officials of Clinton’s government schedule to members of the Clinton Foundation staff.

The documents contain not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date of such emails uncovered by Judicial Watch to 238 new Clinton emails (not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department). These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department.

My God it's not over till it's over !!

edit on Oct-31-2016 by xuenchen because: emailscale

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is the thread we've all been waiting for!

And it's about damn time!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
And the pace of acceleration of this unraveling of HRC continues to climb.

This may be over by the end of the week at this rate...

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Released via FOIA huh?

Should I bring this up or should it be self-evident?

Soooo...if judicial watch released emails showing all of this, then it stands to reason the FBI are aware of these emails. Yet, no indictment.

America it seems is no different than your garden variety banana republic. It's all been a ruse.

The FBI is guilty

Our judicial system

Everything is wank. Land of the "free" uh huh.

Home of the "brave" or cowards, can't seem to tell the difference.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The Clinton corruption scandals just go on and on...and on...Like the 'Energizer Bunny'---Oh, wait, that's yet another Clinton scandal.
They just all seem to run together these days.
America has had enough of the corrupt Clintons.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
lets just hope we can get our country back.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The Clinton corruption scandals just go on and on...and on...Like the 'Energizer Bunny'---Oh, wait, that's yet another Clinton scandal.
They just all seem to run together these days.
America has had enough of the corrupt Clintons.

You see, at this point I see a much much deeper systemic problem here. It's the existing corruption that enabled the Clinton's, they didn't just manufacture it.

It ready needs to be addressed and I've really had enough. I'm ashamed not just by my fellow countrymen but the whole world. What a sad state of affairs.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Released via FOIA huh?

Should I bring this up or should it be self-evident?

Soooo...if judicial watch released emails showing all of this, then it stands to reason the FBI are aware of these emails. Yet, no indictment.

America it seems is no different than your garden variety banana republic. It's all been a ruse.

The FBI is guilty

Our judicial system

Everything is wank. Land of the "free" uh huh.

Home of the "brave" or cowards, can't seem to tell the difference.

I can't disagree with you.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

stumbled on a quote just now from Regan. I can see no better fit than the times we are in.

"Informnation is oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified broders.....The Goliath of totalitarianism will be brought down by the David of the microchip." Ronald Reagan

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
hillary v trump? trumps a breath of fresh air if you ask me,tells it as it is even tho he,s getting slated from just about every possible angle in U.S.......clinton if i was voting just seems to me if she gets in then everything shes based her campaign on will be all false promises,she just doesn,t make me believe what shes saying.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
We no longer have a functional Dept of Justice. That's why Comey did what he did. What's great about Judicial Watch though is it's all civil lawsuits. No DOJ involved. No pleading the 5th either since it's not a conviction they are after. They want money and a lot of it. The whole thing is costing the Clintons a fortune.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

" There's classified material plus some Clinton Foundation "activities" for donors, and Hillary never turned these over !!!! "

So , if there is now Confirmed Classified Material on Hillary's NON SECURE Server , How Many Hostile Governments to the United States Now Know of what was Contained in them Considering More than Likely , Her Server was Compromised ? Grossly Negligent , or Down Right Criminal ?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Some people are just above the Law.
That's the way it is.

But, there are Universal Laws of Nature that no one can escape from...

So keep fighting for Justice.
Can't run forever.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
We no longer have a functional Dept of Justice. That's why Comey did what he did. What's great about Judicial Watch though is it's all civil lawsuits. No DOJ involved. No pleading the 5th either since it's not a conviction they are after. They want money and a lot of it. The whole thing is costing the Clintons a fortune.

Well if the world was just, not only would the Clinton's have no fortune, instead of pandering for campaign donations they should be pandering for their next meal.

The DoJ has been shown time and again over the past 8 years that they were designed to be a wedge between elected officials and actual justice. To be frank that behavior existed even before than. They're like hired protection for the elite, only they use law instead of muscle.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think her intent was to be forgetful and careless.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think her intent was to be forgetful and careless.

Well that should absolve her then.

Here in America, intent is 10/10'ths of the law.

Sorry for all the edits. This new phone is killing me. :/

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Connect 100% of households with affordable broadband by 2020

thats one of her policies,if she could pull that off in 3 years then she can come run uk too cause after your intial contract with broadband over here it will cost you a fortune.

think shes more chance of sending another man to the moon in 3 years than that ever happening.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If non of this had ever come out, Clinton would stand up at her podium with a straight face and say

'' I have worked for the American people and done all I can to rid DC of corruption. I have worked hard to make the American people number 1 and stop wealth going to the top ''

She wouldn't blink and she'd accuse anyone who challenged her of being a liar.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

" There's classified material plus some Clinton Foundation "activities" for donors, and Hillary never turned these over !!!! "

So , if there is now Confirmed Classified Material on Hillary's NON SECURE Server , How Many Hostile Governments to the United States Now Know of what was Contained in them Considering More than Likely , Her Server was Compromised ? Grossly Negligent , or Down Right Criminal ?

That is a big problem imo. If foreign governments have that then blackmail will surely follow her into the WH. For example, Loretta Lynch plead the fifth over the cash payments to Iran of $1.8 billion. Either she was involved or is well aware of criminal activity by doing so. Did Iran have the goods they got off the server? Possibly had enough on Obama and the government to influence the nuclear deal they got? The US almost got nothing they went in with wanting out of the deal.

If this is correct, then we have a huge problem. There was allegedly SAP information on that server. If that kind of information is in the hands of hostile foreign governments and is revealed internationally we could have a revolution in the streets of the US, and a possibility of war with other countries.

edit on 31/10/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
If non of this had ever come out, Clinton would stand up at her podium with a straight face and say

'' I have worked for the American people and done all I can to rid DC of corruption. I have worked hard to make the American people number 1 and stop wealth going to the top ''

She wouldn't blink and she'd accuse anyone who challenged her of being a liar.

She still will and still does.

<<   2  3 >>

join