It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

06/18/2016 "Spread Islam Throughout" MVP HUMA ABEDIN (Hillary's Girl) page: 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Here is where the pay to play probably began:

Donations to MAK came from a number of “Islamic charities” such as the Saudi Red Crescent, as well as some Saudi Arabian princes and mosques.
The Saudi Red Crescent and Osama Bin Laden:

The Saudi Red Crescent
The Saudi government has allocated millions of dollars to the Red Crescent, an
organization engaged in charitable works around the world. However, a review of SRC
activities reveals their active role in supporting the mujahideen in Afghanistan in during
the confrontation against the Soviets in the 1980s. Recent activities of the SRC suggest a
lack of government oversight for an organization charged with providing humanitarian
relief.

In a 1989 interview, Sheikh Abdullah Azzam, co-founder of Al-Qaeda and spiritual mentor to Osama bin Laden, said the Saudi Red Crescent sent money to the Mujahideen. Azzam also identified Wael Jalaidan as the head of the Saudi Red crescent during theAfghan Jihad. When asked, “Who donates to the Mujahedeen?” Azzam replied:"…The Saudi Red Crescent and the Saudi Relief Agency headed by Salman Abdel ‘Aziz, has a budget of 100 million riyal per year. These two Saudi organizations are under one headed [by] Wa’il Jlaydan, who happens to be head of the Red Crescent as well. He was a representative of the University of King Abdel Aziz in Saudi Arabia in the United States, and left it to become the head of the Red Crescent.
Additionally, Jalaidan was head of the Peshawar, Pakistan branch of the Muslim World League (MWL)

In a 1999 interview with Al-Jazeera television, Osama bin Laden discussed the assassination of Abdallah Azzam ten years earlier and the founding of Al-Qaeda. Bin Laden recalled, “We were all in one boat, as is known to you, including our brother, Wa`il Julaidan.

Jalaidan also headed the Rabita Trust, an organization whose assets were frozen October 12, 2001 by the United States government. Jalaidan’s personal assets were frozen September 6, 2002.

From another source in original thread.....

The office that bin Laden and the other MAK founders were based out of 1984 in Peshawar was the office of the Muslim World League and the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim World League was also a principal funder of MAK, bringing in Saudi funds that would eventually go to jihad against the West.

The head of the Muslim World League when their offices in Pakistan were used by Bin Laden, Zawahiri and Azzam in 1984 was none other than the Abedin’s benefactor, Abdullah Omar Naseef.

Naseef’s Rabita Trust, a subsidiary of the Muslim World League, is also connected to a U.S.-based group, called the SAAR Network, through two officers — Dr. Abdullah Omar Naseef and Abdullah al-Obaid. The SAAR Network was the focus of a March 2002 raid led by United States authorities for the network’s alleged ties to al Qaeda.

This brings us back to Huma Abedin. She lived in Saudi Arabia until she was 17, while her family worked closely with Naseef. Back in the U.S., she studied at George Washington University. Two years later she, along with Monica Lewinsky, became interns at the White House under Bill and Hillary Clinton. Monica served as Bill’s intern – until their sexual relationship got out of hand and onto her blue dress – and Huma served as Hillary’s intern. In 1998, as the Lewinsky sex scandal was raging, she along with other staff girls formed a sort of shield around the humiliated First Lady.

While she worked at the White House, Abedin was an editor at the family business—the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs.

When Clinton ran for the Senate in 2000, Huma moved up the ladder to become her aide and personal adviser.

When the towers fell in 2001, Hillary Clinton was the Senator from New York. When the assets of the Rabita Trust were frozen and the group declared a terror funder, there was no point where Sen. Clinton’s assistant Huma Abedin stepped forward to shed light on her family’s benefactor Abdullah Omar Naseef, the Muslim World League, or the Rabita Trust.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
cont:

Sen. Clinton and Huma Abedin betrayed every New Yorker and every America with their silence.

Also worth noting: from April 2005 to March 2006, Huma was paid a total of $27,999.92, yet on September 18, 2006, she bought an apartment in Washington D.C. costing $649,000.

The question here is, on an annual salary of no more than $28,000, where did the money come from? We’ve caught of the greatest spies due to their spending well beyond their salaries.

At the least, what to make of someone who has lived for 17 years in Saudi Arabia, with parents who have close, long-standing ties with people connected to terrorist organizations, and then comes to the U.S. and within two years gets a job as the First Lady’s assistant?

By 2008, she was Hillary’s traveling chief of staff and was always at Hillary’s side. In 2009, she was appointed Deputy Chief of Staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. At this time, Huma had her name removed from the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs masthead.

In 2010, Huma married Congressman Anthony Weiner. In 2011, her husband was caught sexting — sending pictures of his erection to several women. He resigned from Congress that same year.

Huma’s luck seemed to know no end when Hillary Clinton personally signed off on a controversial deal in 2012 that allowed Huma to simultaneously work for the State Department and a private New York firm with deep ties to the Clinton family foundation. Mrs. Clinton personally signed a title change form that approved of the transition from being her Deputy Chief of Staff, to an SGE (special government employee), the equivalent of a contractor with special privileges. This allowed Huma to work for both the State department and for the Teneo Group. Some of you might remember the Teneo Group as a top consulting firm run by Bill Clinton gatekeeper Doug Band. Bill Clinton was also on the payroll of Teneo. From June 2012 to February 2013, she held four jobs. She was Hillary’s State Department aide, a consultant at Teneo Group, she worked and was paid a salary at the Clinton Foundation, and she worked as Hillary’s private personal assistant. Huma was triple-dipping.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

There is an enormous difference between male and female circumscision. It's not just an issue of "less sensitivity," it's the equivalent of if half your business were cut off.

Just for clarity.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Okay so, please forgive me if I sound completely ignorant, but, why is Huma Abedin "allowed" to be this saboteur in the United States??

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

There were several issues being investigated both internally by the State Department and Sen. Charles Grassley of the Senate Judiciary Committee for conflicts of interest and embezzlement. She filed inaccurate time sheets overpaying herself $10,000. Mr. Grassley has also questioned whether the deal with Abedin really met the requirements for a special government employee status. One of those requirements is that someone’s work as a contractor be different enough from the original job to warrant giving the person contractor status. Documents acquired by the Washington Times show that she told State officials that she planned to do the same kind of work as an SGE that she did as Deputy Chief of Staff.

She became part of Hillary’s transition team in 2013, helping her to retOn October 16, 2015, Abedin testified in a closed session before the House Select Committee on Benghazi, in a session that was expected to focus on the 2012 Benghazi attack during which Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed. She said, “I came here today to be as helpful as I could be to the committee. I wanted to honor the service of those lost and injured in the Benghazi attacks,” adding she was “honored” to work for Clinton at State and “proud” of her service there. Representative Lynn Westmoreland, a Republican panel member, said Abedin frequently answered questions with responses of “‘I don’t remember’ and ‘I don’t recollect.'”

There is no doubt that she and Hillary have an extremely close relationship. She has been loyal and faithful to Hillary for twenty years. “I have one daughter. But if I had a second daughter, it would be Huma.” So spoke Hillary in 2010. She even visited with Huma’s mother Saleha in Saudi Arabia in 2011, telling her that Huma’s position was “very important and sensitive.” Saleha is reportedly an outspoken advocate for genital mutilation for girls in the Islamic world. urn to private life. She continued her work at the Clinton Foundation and set up her own consulting firm, Zain Endeavors LLC.

This is basically the information that link Clinton and Huma, Osama Bin Laden and the Muslim World League...

the prior thread has other info. in it as well...

I just want more people to realize how deep and big this scandal is...

How can anyone support someone who would give classified information to foreign governments and put our National Security at risk?? By that I mean YOUR SAFETY and YOUR LOVED ONES!!!

She has lied under oath and has committed treason!! Please think past party .......she cannot be trusted!!! A very

Greedy Power hungry ruthless family!!! America is FINISHED if she is elected!!

Pax

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I would suggest you View this Very Revealing Video about Who Huma Abedin REALLY Is . It Will Shock You if Proven True .

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ravenshadow13
a reply to: enlightenedservant

There is an enormous difference between male and female circumscision. It's not just an issue of "less sensitivity," it's the equivalent of if half your business were cut off.

Just for clarity.

You're completely missing the point. Both procedures are "genital mutilation"; both procedures are physically unnecessary; both procedures reduce the amount of sexual pleasure in the patient; both procedures are seen by some Muslim communities as being a requirement to be treated as an adult; and neither procedure is mentioned in the Qur'an, much less required by it.

Also, it's still seen as a "women's equality" issue in those communities, whether people here accept that or not. It's no different than many of the South Korean families who pressure family members to get plastic surgery in order to fit into society better. The plastic surgery isn't physically required, but the social pressure or desire to fit in socially causes people to do it, regardless of its safety. And the opinions of people in other cultures simply don't matter on the issue.

And yes, I mentioned plastic surgery because people here act like they don't know about "vaginal plastic surgery" (aka "vagina reconstruction surgery"). How is that any different, other than the name? Even breast implants and various other forms of plastic surgery can cause tremendous harm to the patient, especially if the operation is botched. But once again, people will still undergo those procedures in order to fit in socially or to bow to social pressures.

So is the issue here the procedure itself or whether women have a choice in the matter?
edit on 31-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Okay so, please forgive me if I sound completely ignorant, but, why is Huma Abedin "allowed" to be this saboteur in the United States??

Well that is a very good question.....Her very controversial past in Saudi and her mother who is well known and head of the Muslim Sisterhood which is an affiliation of the Brotherhood is a Firm believer in Sharia Law and the way women should be treated...She advocates for Genital mutilation in females....

Which brings us to this question: Why would a woman with that cultural background allow her prized daughter to marry a Jew? When he has never converted to Islam? That goes against the teachings of Islam and the Q'u Ran!! Yet, theirs was an arranged marriage!! WHY?? And how did this controversial inexperienced intern end up in 2 years with a "SPECIAL GOVERNMENT BUSINESS title and a salary from just over $27,000 to a salary somewhere around $ 650,000!!! She was the Deputy Chief to the Secretary of State who just happened to be Hillary R. Clinton!! Where did that money come from??

Pax

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Also, if true, theyre not carrying out their mission well. Even though the house is majority republican, theyre not passing any laws that resemble Sharia Law. (that sounds crazy, doesn't it?)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I would suggest you View this Very Revealing Video about Who Huma Abedin REALLY Is . It Will Shock You if Proven True .

www.youtube.com...

I just did and that video backs up everything I have said in these 2 threads!!! Thank you for that!!! It makes so much sense, its scary!!

Pax

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Also, if true, theyre not carrying out their mission well. Even though the house is majority republican, theyre not passing any laws that resemble Sharia Law. (that sounds crazy, doesn't it?)

Okay you didn't read.....Once Hillary is in office as President, Huma Abedin will be appointed Secretary of State...She has strong ties to the head of the Muslim World League Omar Naseef who resides in Saudi Arabia the MWL is a terrorist organization they sponsor Jihad and terrorists activity! Saudi contributed 20% of Hillary's total campaign fund for this Presidential Election!! Now do you understand?? They have given billions of dollars to the "Clinton Foundation"

Pax

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

www.youtube.com...

I just did and that video backs up everything I have said in these 2 threads!!! Thank you for that!!! It makes so much sense, its scary!!

Pax

My Question is , How the Hell , since 9/11 , can this Women Not be on a " No Fly " List of Suspect Intent ?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Pax

My Question is , How the Hell , since 9/11 , can this Women Not be on a " No Fly " List of Suspect Intent ?

Because every department of the White house Administration has been infiltrated by the very ones that want to see America fall!! The FBI, DOJ, ICE our schools our healthcare etc.... Saudi is running this country....not America!! She is a big player with the ELITES and is above the law!! I am sorry to say but that is the way it is looking!!

It also explains our confusion where our troops were sent in the Middle East!! They do not seem to know the terrorists from the Syrians or Iraqi's because the teams switch everyday....What better time to attack America when our U S Military is buried by their Civil Wars!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Pax

Because every department of the White house Administration has been infiltrated by the very ones that want to see America fall!! The FBI, DOJ, ICE our schools our healthcare etc.... Saudi is running this country....not America!! She is a big player with the ELITES and is above the law!! I am sorry to say but that is the way it is looking!!

It also explains our confusion where our troops were sent in the Middle East!! They do not seem to know the terrorists from the Syrians or Iraqi's because the teams switch everyday....What better time to attack America when our U S Military is buried by their Civil Wars!!

You've got that right!

The key word, for people who keep shoving their fingers in their ears and singing lalalala, would be INFILTRATED. I've had endless talks about this. These people running things really don't care how horribly they let things go, and how many people they treat badly. People who pay their taxes to these sleeze balls.

Again i totally agree, Infiltrate America with 'the enemy' on purpose, while sending our own guys off to War in some other foreign country so that they can attack on home soil covertly. I can't believe most people don't think about that possibility which is pretty damn high right now.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I would love to see Trump go with this, he would bust that wide open.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Jonjonj

Male circumcision/" male genital mutilation" has the same effect on guys, lowering our sexual pleasure when compared to non-circumcision. The whole "issue" is hypocritical because people from other cultures could say the same thing about the hundreds of millions or billions of Western boys who are forced to have male genital mutilation. Male circumcision/" male genital mutilation" is also a completely unnecessary procedure.

And for the record, nowhere in my post did I say I was for or against it. I actually think all forms of circumcision are stupid. But I also get annoyed with people fearmongering about issues when they literally don't know what they're talking about.

Have you seen the damage the FGM/circumcision causes?

Compare that to male circumcision and comeback and say it's "equality"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join