It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When your dogs poop is red.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Out mowing this afternoon and keeping an eye on our lab so he doesn't head over to the neighbors to do his business. So I see him taking a dump and it's coming out red. I then inspect and realize it's not because he is bleeding rectally but rather now I know what happened to my wife's sexy red undies that disappeared about four days ago.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's a good thing you didn't make any bold accusations or ask for a divorce over the missing panties. What do you plan on doing with them now?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Stupid dogs. Why oh why do they chew clothes, when they can hurt them so bad?

So dumb, yet so lovable.
Until they eat your undies.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
yeah yeah yeah your dog ate your homework.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I spat my tea out reading that, expected some horror story over eating bones or similar. Had similar with our Springer - blue poo (J Cloth).

Personal fave was when she destroyed and consumed a bean bag, chocolate rice crispie cakes for days! Either that or the voicemail of her eating the wife's phone!

Gotta love the dopey buggers

edit on 31-10-2016 by DrBobH because: Dumb ass spell check

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

So dumb, yet so lovable.

Oh, you thought he ate them, he was wearing them.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
That happend to me with my boxer years ago. He was taking a dump and brown ladies tights came out. I had to physically pull them out of his but. Where the hell he swallowed them from was a mystery.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

chocolate rice crispie cakes for days.. Good one.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

I've got a riding mower as I have very large yards. So I ran over them a bunch of times and now they mulch.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ring worms are eating her insides

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! And my little one like to steal the wife's dirty thongs from the laundry basket! At least he doesnt eat them....well...he does chew on 'em till I take 'em away!

Best laugh Ive had here in awhile. Thanks TM!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm sitting here laughing really hard right now thanks to you. It reminds me of when a dog I had a long time ago ate carpet. I guess she got mad at me when I went to work and ate some carpet. I took her for a walk and saw this long string coming out of her butt. I thought at first it was a worm. She was frantic trying to get it out and I looked closer and saw what it was. I started laughing my ass off while trying to gently pull it out for her. It was so gross.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I had a lab, sweet, very stupid dog, used to eat her own sh$t. Dog love putrid things. I'm sure your mistaken, he did not eat your lovely wife's under garments.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
I had a lab, sweet, very stupid dog, used to eat her own sh$t. Dog love putrid things. I'm sure your mistaken, he did not eat your lovely wife's under garments.

CATS RULE! DOGS DROOL!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

You know what else he loves to eat? Our Roger? He goes out into the back yard to where the wild turkeys roam and eats their #. Yeah, that's our boy all right.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

So dumb, yet so lovable.

For the same reason I have a cat who absolutely cannot be left alone with a length of curling ribbon for any length of time or it will disappear.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Yes, they do.

I had one who ate a dead catfish that had been dead so long the skin was falling off even as he carried it around with him. When I finally got him to drop what was left of the nasty thing, he gave a big dead fish grin and burped right in my face!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So dumb, yet so lovable.

For the same reason I have a cat who absolutely cannot be left alone with a length of curling ribbon for any length of time or it will disappear.

Cats, kids and duct tape is a combination that you do not want to walk into either if you don't want to die from laughter.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
My favorite baby #zpoo ate the crotches of everything-pants, underwear-it got to be very expensive and we tried for years to keep clothes put away. Worst of all was watching the long, perfectly consistent piece of still attached fabric she had to expel. That had to hurt. I felt quite badly for her. Worse-my daughter left on her bed the chocolate bars she was selling for her school. Had to take the poor thing out in the MN snow and cold while she responded to ipecac. She died at 19 and my heart is still broken.

new topics

top topics

join