It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey may be under investigation for Clinton letter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
He violated the hatch act. He will at least lose his job.

Seems to me that it was a lose-lose situation for Comey. Obviously, the Hillary supporters are pissed now, but if he'd have decided to sit on this until after the election, the Republicans would have made the same accusations that he was withholding evidence from the public in order to help Hillary get elected.

In that situation, I think he did the right thing. He opted for transparency, informing Congress that he's found another gigantic pile of emails which appear to relate to the earlier investigation of Hillary Clinton, and in the end, the public will have to decide for themselves how that affects their view of Hillary going into next week's election.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So Comey gets in trouble for telling the truth while Clinton gets away with lying.

I don't know if I am supposed to laugh or cry at this insanity.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

He violated the hatch act. He will at least lose his job. The FBI should now release what they know about the Trump Russian connections imo.

The next president will appoint someone anyways, if anything he's campaigning to keep his job

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

So Comey gets in trouble for telling the truth while Clinton gets away with lying.

I don't know if I am supposed to laugh or cry at this insanity.

He's probably in trouble for a number of reasons, telling the truth isn't any of them. As for telling the truth, when did he tell any truth, and what was that truth? in fact he was adamant that he didn't know the content of the e-mails. So whatever truth there is in the way you speak of, then Comey was lying in his letter.
Anyway, it's not much of a showpiece Presidential run is it? An aging erstwhile Chav versus, someone who does barking dog impressions. Things looking up eh?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join