It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey may be under investigation for Clinton letter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh Boy it keeps getting better.

Now we have speculation that FBI Director Comey might be under investigation !!!

This comes from a spokesman at the Office of Special Counsil who would not confirm or deny in response to a question about a complaint filed by a former White House ethics lawyer.

The question came from The Hill via ........ wait for it ..........

an email !!!

Comey may be under investigation for Clinton letter

A federal agency has likely opened an investigation into whether FBI Director James Comey is interfering in the presidential campaign by disclosing new materials related to the federal probe concerning Hillary Clinton’s emails.

An Office of Special Counsel (OSC) spokesman declined to address whether the office opened an investigation in response to a complaint by Richard Painter, a former White House ethics lawyer. However, a spokesman noted that it generally would.

“It's OSC's longstanding policy not to confirm or deny the existence of an investigation,” Nick Schwellenbach said in an email to The Hill.

“In general, OSC opens a case after receiving a complaint."

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They're desperate. Up in flames at Comey for not sweeping it under the rug

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

YEAH BOY!!! Hahahahahahaahahhhahaahahahahaha.....

WAIT?!!?! Where is the delete button now? Aww man I guess deleting the trash bin doesn't work as well, huh.

Any intermediate computer IT scrub would've figured that out a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

But but but , Can they prove comeys intent was to interfere with the election?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

But but but , Can they prove comeys intent was to interfere with the election?

The head director of the FBI stuck his hand in the pot. That is like the CEO of microsoft coming to your house personally to investigate your desktop issues.

FBI agents turned on him like a lake full of allegators with Comey being the fresh bloody steak in the middle.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Trey Gowdy was hilarious about Harry Reid on the subject. I would like to know if there is a relationship between Painter and Reid now...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Call me crazy but I've got a sneaking suspicion that these 650,000 emails hold keys that will make the US government and the people's trust come crashing like a house of cards. The spark that will set off a chain of events which will be unlike anything we have ever seen before. There will be blackmail, treason, collusion, sex crimes, extortion, bribery, and possibly even murder. Any single "one" investigation will unravel years of corruption within, all the way up to the POTUS. Rumor has it, there may even be a child pedo ring in those emails. For what it's worth, just putting this out there...
imgur.com...

There's been other rumblings on twitter too about the lolita express and sex slave island. Logs show Bill Clinton was on Epstein's flight 26 times. Some allegations Trump as well, they knew each other.

Then there's Weiner...take a look at this tweet from him

My boner pics are looking pretty damn harmless right now compared to everyone else in @TheDemocrats

And then there's this!

If Huma was smart, she'd get the hell out of the country and change her identity now that Hillary knows about her blackmail plan.

twitter.com...

Can you imagine that? If there is or isn't a black mail plot, he certainly planted the seed into Hillary. It's done. There relationship is over and the plea deals begin. You can only keep the lid on corruption for so long. When you lie, you have to tell another lie and another lie...you can't get out of the quagmire and once you've got blood on your hands, there's no way out. Your done. Eventually the cards fall.
edit on 31-10-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

That twitter account is not verified and says it is not affiliated with the former congressman.

Funny as hell though!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Mook won't answer one simple question: What does Huma believe is on the laptop. Why can't she ask her husband what is on it. They had possession of it. Really no need to wait for Comey for the reveal. Her right hand person could find out right now.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

When the truth is criminal, eh???

I'll betcha dollars to donuts that Hillary and crew are now regretting their earlier praise of Comey's honor and integrity!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

He violated the hatch act. He will at least lose his job. The FBI should now release what they know about the Trump Russian connections imo.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

..........The FBI should now release what they know about the Trump Russian connections imo.

I agree since Clinton Campaign Chairman has been exposed already.

WikiLeaks: Podesta Continued Ties to Russian Firm After He Said He Divested

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

He violated the hatch act. He will at least lose his job. The FBI should now release what they know about the Trump Russian connections imo.

whether he violated that hatch act or not is still being looked into. he only sent the letter to congress, it was then "leaked" to the public. if they come out and say he or his office leaked it, then year for sure. but simply informing congress and congress alone isn't violating the hatch act.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

This election is so crazy that its really hard to figure things out or even to follow the money,

At comeys level and him not coming across as the type to give a F what agents thinks , I believe there is more than just internal fighting which caused Fridays statement.

I'm leaning towards the theory that they discovered that somebody might have some information that could discredit them and this is a form of covering their arses and or buying time.
edit on 201031America/ChicagoMon, 31 Oct 2016 16:20:23 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

They turned on him for not recommending Hillary for prosecution, not for last Fridays announcement.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Rumor has it, there may even be a child pedo ring in those emails.

Not good.

Not good for anyone.

Very bad for the USA.

If it's true ... they've gotta burn.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
#Gowdy2020

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

yup. Here's another twitter.com...

Then there's Cathy O'brien. Heard of her?
edit on 31-10-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

yeah ha, my bs detector was off but it is funny as hell

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Rumor has it, there may even be a child pedo ring in those emails.

Not good.

Not good for anyone.

Very bad for the USA.

If it's true ... they've gotta burn.

Actually - VERY GOOD. let the cleansing of the Dem Party begin . Thats the way of the left . Throw blind accusations at the other side for what they are doing themselves.Whether true or not. Its one of Alinsky's (one of the Pantheon of their Gods) tactics. Divert
I am loving this birthday week . Lots of great presents from emails...
Dont get no better than this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join