It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America’s Elections Are Hacked, Missing Link Discovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Move along, nothing to see here, possibly a fundamental right being slowly or quickly taken away. Move along, remember there are drugs everywhere, War on Drugs, and Terrorists lurking every where, War on Terror, and the ACA, and SJW and BLM.......

President Obama claims to not know what rigged elections mean.
Bev Harris can help you Mr. President. Black Box Voting, founded in 2003, performs nonpartisan investigative reporting on elections in an attempt to stop vote rigging.
You may be wondering what the term “black box” means. A “black box” system is non-transparent; its functions are hidden from the public. Elections, of course, should not be black box systems.
Author Bev Harris became known for groundbreaking work on electronic voting machines, which can remove transparency of the vote count. With voting machines, all political power can be converted to the hands of a few anonymous subcontractors

Keep it in the black box out of the prying eyes of people like the us on ATS. The problem according to the vid is fractional counting applied to votes. This system GEM's program is in 25 states, and may count 99% of 2016 votes because the program has been picked up by other vendors. This a very information filled video, please watch.

Should our voting rights be contracted out to the lowest bidders? Or should it be like the US mint, and be controlled and regulated?
edit on 31-10-2016 by seasonal because: forgot vid

edit on 31-10-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This is good stuff -- well, not good news but good to know. Bev Harris has been on this for as long as electronic voting has been a thing. I heard her on Coast to Coast even before I was online (which was '98 if I remember correctly).

Thanks for posting!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Bev Harris must have divine protection to still be among us. What a brave person she is to continue to pursue this and identify the malefactors.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I heard her on Coast to Coast even before I was online (which was '98 if I remember correctly).

It's scary when coast to coast is so far ahead of the curve.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What did I miss? I see a couple people that are dumbfounded at the concept of rounding, but nothing flipping votes?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It's scary when coast to coast is so far ahead of the curve.

Yeah it is!!! That was back when Art Bell was still running the show... and that wasn't the kind of scary stuff I was tuning in for either but it was darn scary even then. The show's gone downhill since then. I stopped listening as much when George Noory took over, and stopped altogether when they took John (??? -- my mind is a complete blank right now!) off the air.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I recall hearing her for the first time on Coast to Coast in the 1990's as well. She was one of the first to raise the alarm about the Diebold machines, and although I had heard others raise questions, she actually had facts.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

I recall hearing her for the first time on Coast to Coast in the 1990's as well. She was one of the first to raise the alarm about the Diebold machines, and although I had heard others raise questions, she actually had facts.

Yes! That was one of the reasons why I was impressed by her and remembered her. There were so many gloom and doom prophecies, but no real foundation for them... just "what if this" and "what if that." Much of which I now recognize as disinfo tactics. Just raise silly doom scenarios which are easily shot down, thus giving the impression that any and all such concerns are "debunked."

We've come a long long way since then.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Bev Harris must have divine protection to still be among us. What a brave person she is to continue to pursue this and identify the malefactors.

There is some truth to that, brave or lucky. I take lucky.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

There is some truth to that, brave or lucky. I take lucky.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

John B Wells? I mostly stopped for the same reason. He has his own show now however. Caravan to Midnight. It's on youtube as well.

Is this the theory that each vote equals a fraction of a percent thus they ability to round up or down instead of a 1=1 vote?

Sorry, can't watch the vid at the moment.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That makes sense if so. But they are showing how a couple SUMMARY reports (that probably shows votes in units of 1000) can be configured to show various levels of precision. Unless someone is calculating the grand total by adding up various SUMMARY reports then it makes no difference.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

John B Wells? I mostly stopped for the same reason. He has his own show now however. Caravan to Midnight. It's on youtube as well.

Yes! John B Wells -- he's even better than Art Bell in some ways. Actually, Art was fantastic at the spooky stuff... John is fantastic at the political/social issues stuff. I keep meaning to find his show and start listening again and just haven't done it yet! Note to self: Do it dammit!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
My precinct uses paper ballot, requires ID and I wish they'd add purple dye on finger to boot.

Combine manipulation of polls to convince electorate that races are closer than reality with fractional electronic voting and wa la pick a winner.

new topics

top topics

join