It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

O'Keefe confirms Hillary Racist Tape will be released this week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BlueShaman

And this is the problem with Trump supporters, they assume way too much. You clearly don't know my politics if you think I'm voting, not endorsing, Clinton.

The problem with every one else is they just say Trump supporters as a whole.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Trump supporters as a whole have proven this much to me time and time again. Their support for Trump proves they assume he will deliver them from evil but he is not the messiah they seek.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
O'Keefe is a patriot. A damn fine one at that.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Trump supporters as a whole have proven this much to me time and time again. Their support for Trump proves they assume he will deliver them from evil but he is not the messiah they seek.

Partly agree, I think a lot of trumps supporters are like Bernie supporters who are pissed off at the system. I don't think the majority believe in trump as much as they believe he is a big F U to the system.

Unfortunately its likely that they are trading one con for another, but by voting for Hillary they are guaranteed to keep the con going .

However, many of Sanders supporters thought he was the messiah as well and yet he proved to be a con as well when he endorsed the witch.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I agree with those that say Hillary will not be one of the perps in it. The language in the tweets says as much. Though even any well known dems doing this on recorded tape would be hugely damaging to the democratic party. Waiting with piqued curiosity.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

And who exactly do you think I endorse?

Everyone knows....you make no secret about it. You know there is a thing called "intuitive logic"

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I don't think the majority believe in trump as much as they believe he is a big F U to the system

Nail on the head for me.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

KKK switch their endorsement?

Why they switch fromHiilary to Trump?

If anything, this bombshell will only confirm their choice in already backing racist Clinton.

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group said Monday.

“For the KKK, Clinton is our choice,” said Will Quigg, California Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights, Vocativ reported.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
things like this promised annouced in advance rarely happen. I like comeys method better... Just do it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
things like this promised annouced in advance rarely happen.

O'Keefe has delivered on his video announcements so far. Hope he set up a dead man's switch for this video, too.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Why does he need a "dead man's switch" anyways? He is going to release it. He has people that know he is going to release it. He has staff that will release it for him already. A "dead man's switch" isnt a "dead man's switch" if other people have the information already and plan to release it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills Hillary is on record, many many records stating that Senator Byrd was her mentor, he was a KKK nationalist bigtime. So I would say Hillary is a white supremacists dream come true, she supports planned parenthood which aborts over 40,000 black babies every year so its a black baby killing machine and she supports it. Look at what Hillary and bill did to Haiti, just search those three words. The democrats want to keep blacks down for sure with just enough entitlements to get by, Im not saying all blacks are on entitlements, they aren't.
Trump on the other hand is not exactly the KKK kinda guy, he supports LGBT and says it many many many times if you listen, he supports inner city and urban rebuilding in black neighborhoods and employs blacks and latinos, Trump lives in a gold tower in New York, I never understood why he would appeal to any racist group other than the fact the media pounded that narrative into everyones head. Im white and Trump hasn't promised me anything as a single white male and im not bitchin, its about ALL of us, Trump already had money, power and fame, he doesn't need to be the president like she strives to be. It would suck for women if Hillary won, it would set bad precedence for any future female running. Feel free to search Senator Byrd. Trump has no KKK ties.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

That's Rosa Parks and Mohammed Ali, all earning the Ellis Island Award for helping immigrants.
edit on 1-11-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Which has nothing at all to do with the release of someone connected to the Democrats (we don;t know who yet) being caught on camera being racist.
We'll see who it is, but if it is someone well connected to the campaign, like Bob Creamer, then it's going to be significant.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

Hillary positively admires Margaret Sanger - who was a self proclaimed racist out to destroy the black race.
Couple that with Hillary's worship of Robert Byrd, a KKK Grand Wizard (or cyclops or whatever pathetic name they give themselves) and she begins to sound a lot like LBJ of the "we'll have them n***** voting for us for 200 years" fame.
edit on 1/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

James O’Keefe is not a fear monger if he has video, and what he is showing happens to be the truth. This is just more spin…so sad… spin is all the democrats, at this point, have left to work with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join