It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

O'Keefe confirms Hillary Racist Tape will be released this week

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
James O'Keefe from Project Veritas tweeted that the racist tape will be released early this week.

I said weeks ago we obtained 'tape of them demeaning and disparaging black people' -- that will be released early this coming week

Source

What's interesting about this tweet is his use of the word 'them', implying that Hillary isn't the only one seen making racist remarks on this tape. The Democratic Party as a whole could be denigrated with this release.

Regardless of who else makes racist comments, this will be the final nail in Hillary's coffin.

The woman doesn't stand a chance after this.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Can't wait to see this one.....they just keep coming ....

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
James O'Keefe from Project Veritas tweeted that the racist tape will be released early this week.

I said weeks ago we obtained 'tape of them demeaning and disparaging black people' -- that will be released early this coming week

Source

What's interesting about this tweet is his use of the word 'them', implying that Hillary isn't the only one seen making racist remarks on this tape. The Democratic Party as a whole could be denigrated with this release.

Regardless of who else makes racist comments, this will be the final nail in Hillary's coffin.

The woman doesn't stand a chance after this.

Oh come on you have to know Hillary won't stop trying until she gets physically taken away to jail. She doesn't know when to quit. This is Supreme Overlord Hillary Clinton we are talking about.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
To note that this isn't some random anon post on 4chan. This is an announcement by a man who has delivered on his promises so far.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

If I get to hear a racist Hillary tape, I'm busting out the champagne. At the rate she is sinking, I'm going to run out of celebration champagne by the time Nov 8th rolls around.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

What's interesting about this tweet is his use of the word 'them', implying that Hillary isn't the only one seen making racist remarks on this tape.

While I would love to see nothing more than that witch being forced to crawl back into her rat hole.

The "them" is most likely referring to her staff or DNC members and not Hillary herself. Otherwise he would have certainly added HIllary to the post. This is likely a purposely ambiguous post to generate the most hype possible .

I wouldn't expect to hear her on that tape, not because she is above it but because she is as corrupt and conniving as they come and she would be smarter than letting herself be recorded saying racist things.

edit on 541031America/ChicagoMon, 31 Oct 2016 14:54:20 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Cersei Lanister just ordered everyone to the Great Sept of Baelor....

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If Okeefe is not exaggerating, then this is the end of not only the second Clinton presidential campaign, but the end of the Clintons all together.

Expect them to go down in history as the most corrupt people the nation has ever had in positions of power.

edit on 10/31/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's not going to be Hillary, he would not say them if it was.

It may help, but I doubt it will do much.

I am much more interested in Wikileaks Part 3

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Then the KKK will soon switch their endorsement once this bombshell hits.

I hope it's not dud.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

If I get to hear a racist Hillary tape, I'm busting out the champagne. At the rate she is sinking, I'm going to run out of celebration champagne by the time Nov 8th rolls around.

if you keep celebrating like that you might be too drunk to go and vote, maybe that`s been their plan all along.
edit on 31-10-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
The "them" is most likely referring to her staff or DNC members and not Hillary herself.

I believe it refers to both her and her staff.

O'Keefe, in reply to a tweet about Hillary, said this:

Wrong. We have tape of them demeaning and disparaging black people in the worst ways. That will matter. Coming in October.

Source

He only got the month wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

originally posted by: Ameilia

if you keep celebrating like that you might be too drunk to go and vote, maybe that`s been their plan all along.

Don't you worry mate! I already voted on 10/25. The line was so long, it was wrapping around the building. Since I was outside for so long, standing in that line, I was really glad for the good weather. It was allll a buncha Trump voters in the line too.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Man, the Bilderbergs must be frothing at the mouth. Possibly 2 defeats in a year, are people waking up?

The truth will out.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Then the KKK will soon switch their endorsement once this bombshell hits.

I hope it's not dud.

The fact that you don't plan to change your endorsement after the bombshell hits says a lot about you.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

And who exactly do you think I endorse?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

This is a man who has delivered doctored and concocted information through out his criminal career as a conservative scare monger.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

like i said i find it peculiar he keeps saying "them" and not hillarry.

there would br no need to even mention " them " if he had hillary on tape.

will see, but eventhough im not a betting man i would take the odds that it does not contain hillary on the tapes.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

And who exactly do you think I endorse?

Very funny.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

And this is the problem with Trump supporters, they assume way too much. You clearly don't know my politics if you think I'm voting, not endorsing, Clinton.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join