It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Pre Programing that this is the Last Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I saw this clip of an HRC speech embedded in another video. She states that we have to be careful who we elect because so many times in history, someone was elected and then that was the last election.

I just found it quite odd that she mentioned this. It also seems to me that she didn't quite mean to bring it up....

She says this at around 4:10 if you want to skip to it.

The rest of the video is Alex Jones talking about how bad vaccinations are, and how tons of kids are becoming suddenly paralyzed etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

LOL loading the title much? Anything coming from Infowars is suspect. Alex Jones is the WWE of journalism.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Brains of Oatmeal? The quote was Hillary speaking. Obviously, she intended to be understood
as vote for me, if you vote for the Don, you might not get another election. Of course, it can be seen
as a veiled hint[threat] of an expected future. This is doubtless how Alex the Growler wanted to take it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

All Clinton is doing here is invoking Nazi Germany, where opposition parties were outlawed (meaning elections were democracy theater) and elections suspended altogether after 1938 (they were scheduled to start again in 1947, by which time Hitler thought he would have won WWII).

She's doing this to tap into the "Trump as fascist" meme. She says 'so many times in history' - if a half-decent journalist had asked her to list those 'so many times' she'd have come unstuck. At a pinch, she might have brought up Saddam Hussein, but even that wouldn't be entirely accurate.
edit on 31-10-2016 by audubon because: typo fix

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

LOL loading the title much? Anything coming from Infowars is suspect. Alex Jones is the WWE of journalism.
Well Alex Jones used to be...Now it's CNN and MSNBC who have knocked him out of first place...

top topics

join