It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

So your plan is to send a two year old to do dealings with Putin.? The guy will have Trump for breakfast.

Trump is 70.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Is it really that difficult for people to grasp the fact that Trump has a lot of supporters who are voting for him because we believe in him and his message?

Yes.

Because the man simply comes across as abhorrent. And that means there are an awful lot of people out there with some very questionable taste who want the most powerful man in the world to be a loud mouthed orange skinned egomaniac narcissistic misogynistic bigot.

You guys like to say the world is laughing at America. Put the guy in power and we'll be pissing ourselves.

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

He is of lesser character than I so ,no.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

The only thing that I have is passionate support for Donald J Trump as he's standing up against those who run our world

Hillary Clinton runs the world!? LOL

Your problems have much more to do with the European Union that with the USA. Besides, I'm voting Hillary because of her domestic policies.

Trump won't/can't change anything in your neck of the world. The wheels are already in motion.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Thought I'd drop this by,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Lol Comey is not in trouble. Sad you wanna see a law abiding person charged with a crime for informing congress with an update from his recent testimony under oath about corrupt scum Hillary.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I just read this thread and the best thing I read was : AD HOMINID attacks.

BWHAHAHAHA!!! Sucks when you try to be suave and then fall on your face. Oh LAWDY.. I actually DID laugh out loud.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: kaylaluv

No,no, YES, he 'd BETTER not,How would I know or care I'm poor ,probably going for Reagan's trickledown or some model of it, It beats outright killing with an infantry sweep of hostile areas to clear them out.

YOU are WILLING to vote for a criminal ,SHE has already perjured herself with obstruction of Justice,nothing MORE need be claimed

How do you feel about Trumps comments on using nukes? Do you think you're ready for that?

That's not what the OP is about.

But nice try at deflection.

Of course that try is an epic fail...

Another mini-mod? we have enough of those around these days.. We have some real mods on this thread, so try and not worry, okay?

Worry? Hardly.

This is high political theater at it's finest.

And the best part of all is that she did it to herself. Totally & completely starting with the fact that she had an illegal server set up in the first place.

You do know that in itself is a crime, right?

What started as a single issue has snowballed totally out of her control....finally.

Put a fork in HRC - she's cooked. And at the pace this mess is accelerating, I believe it will be much sooner than people think.

Just get some popcorn end enjoy the show along with the rest of us

But, your mileage may vary, void where prohibited, etc.

BTW - WTH is a mini-mod? Is that the best you got?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Soloprotocol

She will flash those tits at Putin thus preventing a third world war and the extinction of all living things...

I mean really? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Anyway, to your main point, I hold a different opinion.

Trump is a businessman, and he is also clearly unfettered by political correctness.

Putin is also a business man who likes to call a spade a spade and act on his decisions.

Given that the future holds serious business between Russia and the USA I think it much better that the USA has in power someone Putin can relate to, rather than someone who he not only shares no common ground with, but can not in fact even find common ground with.

I think, regardless of how brash, underqualified, naive and possibly childish Trump is, he is by far the better bet regarding actually communicating with world leaders outside the US. Not everybody shares the ethos of "everybody has a right to everything and nothing must be done to offend anybody, ever" that has become so prevalent in western political circles.

In the case of Trump it may well be "Cometh the hour, cometh the man".

So your plan is to send a two year old to do dealings with Putin.? The guy will have Trump for breakfast.

In what way would he have him for breakfast? I am curious as to how you reach that conclusion.

Do you believe that Trump would somehow be bewitched by Putin, or are you suggesting he would simply bully him?

As far as I understand it, the president has a team of people who advise him on what can and should be done in certain situations. Trump would take such advice into consideration I imagine and then come to a decision on which way to play his hand.

What seems pretty clear to me is that he would NOT do anything which actually goes against the principles on which he has based his campaign, so what would that mean?

I reckon it would mean that the USA would actually follow a coherent and clear foreign policy, not one that has been dictated by interests other than those which would be good for the west in the long term. No more wars for money.
And I think that is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

No her corporate puppet masters rule the world. It is also documented she has taken more money from lobbyist than anyone in America republican or democrat. Hillary Clinton owes everyone favors. She has completely different stances when talking in private bank speeches.

How do you not see it. Hillary is a cold heartless puppet, They are ventriloquist

edit on 31-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

No her corporate puppet masters rule the world. It is also documented she has taken more money from lobbyist than anyone in America republican or democrat.

Prove it!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: Jonjonj
I think the idea of Hillary lifting her blouse would cause the Russians to launch.
It would be the only way to get that image out of their minds.

I shudder to think of the outcome, suffice it to say it would come as no surprise if the price of timeshares at beach resorts in the Antarctic were not going through the roof as we speak.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
You guys like to say the world is laughing at America. Put the guy in power and we'll be pissing ourselves.

From amusement, or from fear?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

No her corporate puppet masters rule the world. It is also documented she has taken more money from lobbyist than anyone in America republican or democrat.

Prove it!

Is Obama lying to the American people?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I've got to say, after all the talk of emails (and let's face it, not everyone understands) I think the real disgusting thing Hillary did was cheat during the debates.

She cheated.

It was small and petty.

She cheated. On questions she should have known the answers for, for decades.

She cheated. That is small. That is weak.

She's a cheater and a liar.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That video is not proof. You need to back up your allegations.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: angeldoll

one quick question for you.

Is it legal to have classified government documents on an unsecured computer in your home if you worked for the government in a high security position?

Keep in mind, this is a YES or NO question, there is no room for ambiguity or wiggle, it's black and white.
I know you won't answer as it blows your point like Lewinsky. (pun intended for the blow part)

Prove she had documents at the time that were classified. The FBI couldn't do, Congress couldn't do it, but if you can, let's see the sources.

Do you only pay attention news that fits your narrative?!?

Of course she did. Even at the time Comey was saying he was closing the investigation back he said *clearly* that there were classified emails on that server. And it was reported as such by the MSM.

So now what? Are you going to try and claim that an email is not a document?

LOL!

He said nothing rose to the standard of "criminal", which is what he said, otherwise she would have left the race.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Um, yes HE did.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I just did unless Obama is lying and should be impeached from office.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Is this really Network dude? I completely agree with you.
If this is the same member I'm thinking of, I wholly impressed.
Freemason right?
Well, there is hope.
How cool is that.

Yea, freemason, USAF vet, and proud conservative. And I still don't believe in chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Cocaine is a helluva drug

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
I just read this thread and the best thing I read was : AD HOMINID attacks.

BWHAHAHAHA!!! Sucks when you try to be suave and then fall on your face. Oh LAWDY.. I actually DID laugh out loud.

The Fallacy in the Ad Hominem is due to the Irrelevant nature of the Appeal made, not to its Falsity. If what is said about the person is False, in addition to being Irrelevant, two Fallacies are Committed, False Premise and Irrelevant Premise.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join