It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: angeldoll
650,000 e mails!

SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND E MAILS and you think there is no fire to be found?

And what in the name of hell makes you think Mich Obama deserves to be President?

Have you found it? Neither has Congress.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: network dude

You have other options - you just refuse to use them - but if you did you could really change politics.

That's what I don't get. You say you want change, yet vote for more of the same.

Put a third party candidate in the White House and watch that change come....

The issue is the Libertarian candidates are NOT Libertarians. They're both full blown establishment globalists. Jill Stein, I know little about her, but can tell you based on her Green Party's M.O. that she'd be an economic disaster for this nation.

Is it really that difficult for people to grasp the fact that Trump has a lot of supporters who are voting for him because we believe in him and his message?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Soloprotocol

She will flash those tits at Putin thus preventing a third world war and the extinction of all living things...

I mean really? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

That is classic! My face is going to crack from laughing!

When reading it I had Scotty from the Enterprise screaming in my head...

"My god man, you can't just..."

The rest is a blur.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Democratic pollster and longtime Clinton ally Doug Schoen revealed on Sunday that he is no longer supporting Hillary Clinton for the nation’s highest office.

Schoen told Fox News host Harris Faulkner that he decided to reconsider his support of Clinton due to the ongoing FBI investigation into her private email use while serving as secretary of state.

“As you know, I have been a supporter of Secretary Clinton,” he said. “But if the secretary of state wins, we will have a president under criminal investigation, with Huma Abedin under criminal investigation, with the secretary of state, the president-elect, should she win, under investigation.”

ijr.com... =conservative-daily&utm_medium=owned
edit on 31-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Nukes would kill a hell of a lot more innocent people than everyone claims Hillary has killed.

That's sort of the point of them functioning as a deterrent to war. That deterrent factor doesn't exist when we have leaders who openly refuse to even consider them an option in times of need.

As long as they don't nuke your loved ones, amirite?

I see no need to be disingenuous and deny that, so yeah, that's not an inaccurate statement.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well Chuckles, it's good to know you are still among the living. Even though you are wrong on 34 levels of a 30 story building, I still respect your opinion. (misguided as it may be)

Hopefully, you will learn to love President Trump in the coming years.

lol thanks buddy.

I don't mind Trump as much as you might expect.

He is certainly no worse than Hillary.

I find some of his policies abit far to the right for my liking.

But from an outsiders perspective, from a country that actually has a left wing...
Hillary is also too far right for my liking.

It's good to still be around mate. I could never leave, just wanted to be more anonymous.

I hear you have no beer, but my suspicion is that Augustus stole it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Go ahead VOTE....

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Is this really Network dude? I completely agree with you.
If this is the same member I'm thinking of, I wholly impressed.
Freemason right?
Well, there is hope.
How cool is that.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: kaylaluv

No,no, YES, he 'd BETTER not,How would I know or care I'm poor ,probably going for Reagan's trickledown or some model of it, It beats outright killing with an infantry sweep of hostile areas to clear them out.

YOU are WILLING to vote for a criminal ,SHE has already perjured herself with obstruction of Justice,nothing MORE need be claimed

How do you feel about Trumps comments on using nukes? Do you think you're ready for that?

That's not what the OP is about.

But nice try at deflection.

Of course that try is an epic fail...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Democratic pollster and longtime Clinton ally Doug Schoen revealed on Sunday that he is no longer supporting Hillary Clinton for the nation’s highest office.

Schoen told Fox News host Harris Faulkner that he decided to reconsider his support of Clinton due to the ongoing FBI investigation into her private email use while serving as secretary of state.

“As you know, I have been a supporter of Secretary Clinton,” he said. “But if the secretary of state wins, we will have a president under criminal investigation, with Huma Abedin under criminal investigation, with the secretary of state, the president-elect, should she win, under investigation.”

ijr.com... =conservative-daily&utm_medium=owned

Perhaps I should say "GOOD JOB Comey". At least his dirty little trick worked on somebody.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Despite the lies that Hillary has told you, one person cannot launch nuclear weapons. The system is specifically built against that.

And when did you decide Muslim tourist were more important than American citizens?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Stockholm syndrome I imagine.

Hillary is going to give them MORE free stuff the other candidate might take away some of their free stuff,the thought of actually having to go and work for something they want is just too terrifying to them.

you`re right this has gone way past politics, when you step back and look at the big picture, everyone should be demanding a much deeper investigation into all this.

I remember when the Nixon thing first came to light, politics was put aside and everyone wanted a complete investigation to find out how deep it went. There was no one, republican or democrat making excuses, or trying to justify and rationalize it,the American people wanted the truth even if it hurt.

people don`t want the truth anymore they don`t want the status quo of their individual lives to be upset of altered in any way,even if it means putting the head of a criminal syndicate in the oval office.

Lol. If you knew what's really going on. Oh well.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

No,no, YES, he 'd BETTER not,How would I know or care I'm poor ,probably going for Reagan's trickledown or some model of it, It beats outright killing with an infantry sweep of hostile areas to clear them out.

YOU are WILLING to vote for a criminal ,SHE has already perjured herself with obstruction of Justice,nothing MORE need be claimed

How do you feel about Trumps comments on using nukes? Do you think you're ready for that?

That's not what the OP is about.

But nice try at deflection.

Of course that try is an epic fail...

Another mini-mod? we have enough of those around these days.. We have some real mods on this thread, so try and not worry, okay?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

one quick question for you.

Is it legal to have classified government documents on an unsecured computer in your home if you worked for the government in a high security position?

Keep in mind, this is a YES or NO question, there is no room for ambiguity or wiggle, it's black and white.
I know you won't answer as it blows your point like Lewinsky. (pun intended for the blow part)

Prove she had documents at the time that were classified. The FBI couldn't do, Congress couldn't do it, but if you can, let's see the sources.

Do you only pay attention to news that fits your narrative?!?

Of course she did. Even at the time Comey was saying he was closing the investigation back in July, he said *clearly* that there were classified emails on that server. And it was reported as such by the MSM.

So now what? Are you going to try and claim that an email is not a document?

LOL!
edit on 10/31/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

And when did you decide Muslim tourist were more important than American citizens?

We're not just talking about tourists here, and ALL lives matter, right?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

LMAO! Fast moving thread. I already responded saying the same thing you did (but with much less detail and no video - kudos for that) and then I saw your post.

I'm catching up as fast as I can but I fear it will be an effort in vain...

Well done!

link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Soloprotocol

She will flash those tits at Putin thus preventing a third world war and the extinction of all living things...

I mean really? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Anyway, to your main point, I hold a different opinion.

Trump is a businessman, and he is also clearly unfettered by political correctness.

Putin is also a business man who likes to call a spade a spade and act on his decisions.

Given that the future holds serious business between Russia and the USA I think it much better that the USA has in power someone Putin can relate to, rather than someone who he not only shares no common ground with, but can not in fact even find common ground with.

I think, regardless of how brash, underqualified, naive and possibly childish Trump is, he is by far the better bet regarding actually communicating with world leaders outside the US. Not everybody shares the ethos of "everybody has a right to everything and nothing must be done to offend anybody, ever" that has become so prevalent in western political circles.

In the case of Trump it may well be "Cometh the hour, cometh the man".

So your plan is to send a two year old to do dealings with Putin.? The guy will have Trump for breakfast.

link   
a reply to: Jonjonj
I think the idea of Hillary lifting her blouse would cause the Russians to launch.
It would be the only way to get that image out of their minds.

link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

one quick question for you.

Is it legal to have classified government documents on an unsecured computer in your home if you worked for the government in a high security position?

Keep in mind, this is a YES or NO question, there is no room for ambiguity or wiggle, it's black and white.
I know you won't answer as it blows your point like Lewinsky. (pun intended for the blow part)

Prove she had documents at the time that were classified. The FBI couldn't do, Congress couldn't do it, but if you can, let's see the sources.

Do you only pay attention news that fits your narrative?!?

Of course she did. Even at the time Comey was saying he was closing the investigation back he said *clearly* that there were classified emails on that server. And it was reported as such by the MSM.

So now what? Are you going to try and claim that an email is not a document?

LOL!

He said nothing rose to the standard of "criminal", which is what he said, otherwise she would have left the race.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thought I'd drop this by,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join