It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

one quick question for you.

Is it legal to have classified government documents on an unsecured computer in your home if you worked for the government in a high security position?

Keep in mind, this is a YES or NO question, there is no room for ambiguity or wiggle, it's black and white.
I know you won't answer as it blows your point like Lewinsky. (pun intended for the blow part)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Wrong.
She committed PERJURY.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Nukes would kill a hell of a lot more innocent people than everyone claims Hillary has killed.

link   
a reply to: network dude

Why don't you just come out and State the Obvious ? Anyone who Supports a Criminal like Hillary Clinton is Un-American ! She Represents Everything that America has Fought Against since 1776 .

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

NICE....

link   

Well there you go. Death and destruction. Trump's your man.

link   
Because of their cognitive biases. Because they'll believe anything they hear as long as it conforms to their narrative. Worse, because they too are corrupt.

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Why don't you just come out and State the Obvious ? Anyone who Supports a Criminal like Hillary Clinton is Un-American ! She Represents Everything that America has Fought Against since 1776 .

And pray tell what is that?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: neformore

Wrong.
She committed PERJURY.

How so?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Nukes would kill a hell of a lot more innocent people than everyone claims Hillary has killed.

That's sort of the point of them functioning as a deterrent to war. That deterrent factor doesn't exist when we have leaders who openly refuse to even consider them an option in times of need.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Is it legal to have classified government documents on an unsecured computer in your home if you worked for the government in a high security position?

Keep in mind, this is a YES or NO question, there is no room for ambiguity or wiggle, it's black and white.
I know you won't answer as it blows your point like Lewinsky. (pun intended for the blow part)

Prove she had documents at the time that were classified. The FBI couldn't do, Congress couldn't do it, but if you can, let's see the sources.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well Chuckles, it's good to know you are still among the living. Even though you are wrong on 34 levels of a 30 story building, I still respect your opinion. (misguided as it may be)

Hopefully, you will learn to love President Trump in the coming years.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Goody.
Now, go for 20 pages calling me a CTR shill because I answered your silly questions. I won't be checking back in.

So you just thought walking into the room, taking a big # on the floor and leaving was the way to handle this?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You forgot PERJURY like the REST of the SJW clan ...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

You forgot PERJURY like the REST of the SJW clan ...

What perjury is that?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: network dude

Prove she had documents at the time that were classified. The FBI couldn't do, Congress couldn't do it, but if you can, let's see the sources.

110 classified at the time
8 top secret at the time
36 secret
8 confidential

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

She will flash those tits at Putin thus preventing a third world war and the extinction of all living things...

I mean really? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Anyway, to your main point, I hold a different opinion.

Trump is a businessman, and he is also clearly unfettered by political correctness.

Putin is also a business man who likes to call a spade a spade and act on his decisions.

Given that the future holds serious business between Russia and the USA I think it much better that the USA has in power someone Putin can relate to, rather than someone who he not only shares no common ground with, but can not in fact even find common ground with.

I think, regardless of how brash, underqualified, naive and possibly childish Trump is, he is by far the better bet regarding actually communicating with world leaders outside the US. Not everybody shares the ethos of "everybody has a right to everything and nothing must be done to offend anybody, ever" that has become so prevalent in western political circles.

In the case of Trump it may well be "Cometh the hour, cometh the man".

edit on 31-10-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Withholding and destroying evidence and a direct violation of the security intelligence code but THAT would require a lengthy explanation and pretty BIG words.
www.law.cornell.edu...

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title V, § 552(a), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1566; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Are you ignoring my question? Please prove that Clinton had classified documents on her server at the time of the FBI and congressional investigations. If you are going to make those claims, shouldn't you be able to prove them? If not, does that just make you a gossiper and one who repeats rumors and false allegations?

Please show your proof.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

And pray tell what is that?

Don't be Coy , You Know Exactly What . GTFOOH .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join