It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Being Called " Buddy " by a Cartoon Character with Suspect " Brain Cells " , and Not Answering my Question Directly is Not Exactly what I had in Mind . You Called it !

"Suspect brain cells" from the guy who capitalizes random words!

I know people must be pretty upset right now so I'll let you get it out your system. Doesn't look like WikiLeaks, Assange, O'Keefe etc are coming to save Trump.

They played you all for fools, I wonder if their was a surge in donations to WikiLeaks. All of these deadman switches and fears over drone attacks were just to trick the gullible Trump supporters into clicking that donate button. Worse than Alex Jones and his multivitamin crap he peddles.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Should hillary waste her "intelligence surge" on isis or use it for her and her supporters?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21486152]SudoNim

I know people must be pretty upset right now so I'll let you get it out your system. Doesn't look like WikiLeaks, Assange, O'Keefe etc are coming to save Trump.

Nope, you are right. It was the American public that did it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Just coming back to the OP's post after the great news of Trump winning [like he said].
Sweeping Hillary and Obama away is the best news for this country. We could not take 4 more years of damage from them, because you know she would have been consulting Obama well after she was in office.

More than half of the country wanted no more of the "establishment" and what a relief.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I don't like her.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Yea. But do you think Trump would immediatly have a bunch of corrupt politicians arrested. I do and that's worth my vote. I just hope nothing happens to Trump. Last guys (Kennedys) who went this hard after corruption were a$$a$inated. You can def call me psychic if that happens fyi
We'll see what happens. I'm trying to be optimistic.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
She cares and has way more credentials and balls than Trump will ever have.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Never supported Hillary, that corrupt, wicked liar. 30 years of corrupt losing credentials...and she LOST again for the 2nd time! America is smarter than you think.

MAGA President Trump!
edit on 13-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: For the sensitive snowflakes

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Lol days after the election is already over they are still defending her

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hillary is a graceful lady, worthy of our admiration

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
this is nice i wish i could have seen it

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doomsday1290
She cares and has way more credentials and balls than Trump will ever have.

that's nice. She can share them with Bill and her cats now. I am glad we were able to avoid her.
It will be nice to concentrate on rebuilding the economy and not worrying about Russia.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
To answer the original question, it's pretty simple, some of them are just brainwashed that she did nothing wrong, even though anyone who has ever dealt with classified knows what she did was illegal and it's demonstrably illegal. They point to the top brass who were supporting her and say why would they support her then? Simple. The officer world is highly political, and in this administration especially you were never going to get a star if you weren't on-board with their agenda. They know she committed crimes and jeopardized national security, but they're on the same team so they back her. This isn't complex.

The other side of the coin is there are liberals who know what she did was illegal and just don't care, for a multitude of reasons. Some just don't think national security is that big of a deal, so they dismiss what she did as some minor offense. There are more important things to worry about, like which bathroom people are allowed to use and how big is Kim K's ass this week. Others just don't care how illegal or dangerous it was because to them it's nowhere near as bad as things Trump says or does. That's arguable. To me, I don't necessarily approve of him but until he committed a bunch of felonies and jeopardized the safety and security of the nation, he was the obvious choice for President, taking into account none of the other candidates had a realistic chance.

I for one hope they continue to investigate and proceed with prosecution. This wasn't just about the election. We can't set the precedent that it's ok for someone to grossly mishandle classified info that way. That's what the LGBT groups couldn't comprehend about Brad Manning. The fact that he's part of your little sect doesn't excuse him from committing treason, and the military held course and convicted him as they should have because it would be a dangerous precedent that we don't take securing our info seriously. The same has to be done with Clinton.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join