It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Great classic. I'm kinda partial to this message right now

edit on 6-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

You said you'd leave the country then loaded some BS about how you've already decided it's B.C. or some such.
I only recall because it sounded fake.
I bet you don't remember at all.
Kinda like Hillary can't remember what "C" means...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Haha I've never said that. Show me a link, you have no idea what your talking about again.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Sorry.
I would RATHER discuss the thread.
I have enough problems keeping track of what I DO remember ,much less your posts,tine and dates.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

YOU brought it up you fool.

Clearly you have memory problems so I'll just assume you've got me confused with someone else and think nothing else of it, unless you want to continue the lie.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Like I said... all it takes is less than 65 out of 650,000 emails that are classified or work related that not have been turned over and the political fallout will finish Hillary. That is 1% of 1%. Pretty damn good percentages.

It is not rocket science. No time to feed the trolls.

Rocket science eh?

Looks like those damn good percentages didn't help you out there.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Like I said... all it takes is less than 65 out of 650,000 emails that are classified or work related that not have been turned over and the political fallout will finish Hillary. That is 1% of 1%. Pretty damn good percentages.

Rocket science eh?

Out of the 41 Pages of Response's in this Thread , your Contribution so far has been Over 20 Sarcastic , Borderline Insulting ones Pretty Much not having Anything to do with the OP's Topic of Defending Hillary Clinton's Behavior of Consistent Untruths , and the Logic Behind People Supporting a Person with a Dubious Character such as that . So I have to ask you , what do you have to Offer here in Explaining how a Woman with such a Documented History of Telling Untruths can be a Person who Anyone would Consider as a Viable Candidate for the Highest Office in our Country ? I am All Ears Professer ....

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

a reply to: network dude

At this stage, I see only two possibilities, for people who still support her. One, they have serious problems comprehending reality, or two, they are as evil and corrupt as she is, and want someone like the in office.

What about "not a fan of racists, homophobes, bigots, and misogynists"? Or maybe "they always disagree with white supremacists"? Or how about "they don't like authoritarians with Narcissistic Personality Disorder"? Might these also be reasons they vote Hillary?

She called half the country "deplorable", and "irredeemable". She called Latinos "needy", and blacks "super predators". If those were their reasons, they'd be Trump supporters.

First of all, she didn't call half the country deplorable and irredeemable, she said half of Trump's supporters. And that's pretty fair! That means half of his supporters are people who are fed up with the system, who feel disenfranchised and ignored and those people who forgive the faults of Trump just to have an outsider come in and change the whole thing up. Or the people who simply hate Hillary. And then you have the racists, and the bigots, and the homophobes, and the misogynists who spew venom and hate--- and yes, those people ARE deplorable AND irredeemable. So, what she said was totally fair.

She did not call blacks "super predators". She did refer to a certain group that targets young people and corrupts them and hurts them as super predators. That's not all black people. She would never say black people are super predators. So let's just be real about that.

And "needy Latinos"?? Really?!? You have a problem with her needing support from "needy Latinos", but you'll defend the guy who calls them criminals and rapists?

Just be HONEST about this sh#t.

No, she said his supporters, all of them, which is half the country (or better). She's vile, and nasty, and looks down on the rest of the world. Her behavior has been discussed for years, and how she treats those around her. She does what a lot of people on the left seem to find acceptable, assigning a nasty label to anyone that dares to disagree. It's a true example of deplorable behavior. No one who does that has any right talking about "tolerance".

Again, yes, she did! Seen the video. She was insulting. She was likewise insulting, claiming to like rap, when talking to blacks, and adopting a fake accent hen talking to Southerners. She's a phony.

Wow, talk about misquotng! He said there are criminals of that sort that cross the border, and there ARE. He didn't say they were Latino, either. Many who cross are not. Only Leftists claim it's racist to talk about that issue. I know Latinos who don't want the criminal here, either.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

a reply to: network dude

At this stage, I see only two possibilities, for people who still support her. One, they have serious problems comprehending reality, or two, they are as evil and corrupt as she is, and want someone like the in office.

Wow this is really ugly. A very ugly and ill-conceived thing to say.

"Evil and corrupt" is entirely subjective, and you ought not to expect everyone else to agree to your adjectival designations.

Some people comprehend reality and real problems and STILL realize that she is the better qualified, less sketchy, more stable and worthy of respect of the two candidates.

Some people think that the Tangerine Generalissimo is the beebop.

Sad.

It's my opinion, and I have every right to express it. When she calls people all sorts of nasty names, and hires people to attack those who support her opposition, what do you call it? I call it evil. When she has her maid printing out classified emails, from her illegal private server, and when she gets used a pay-to-play system in the State Department, and when she has a phony charity which is nothing more than a money scheme, I call that corrupt. None of this is secret, and much has been known for years now. So, for people to have all of this information, and still support her, what other option are there?

No, she's not qualified. The email server shows that she's either incompetent, or deliberately endangered national security. The mishandling of Benghazi, and her claim that we lost "no one" in that country, shows her contempt for the military, and her lack of ability. She's as sketchy as they come, with literally dozens of scandals to her name. Stable? The woman who screams and curses at staffers and secret service people, over the most minor of things, is stable? Ar yu kidding?!?!? Worthy of respect? Not even close, not in ANY way.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I don't know a single person voting for her---and i live in ny

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You're mistaken. She said half of Trump's supporters belong in a basket of deplorables. Half of his supporters. Pretty fair. If you don't consider yourself one of those, congrats, you're the other half.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: SudoNim

Rocket science eh?

Out of the 41 Pages of Response's in this Thread , your Contribution so far has been Over 20 Sarcastic , Borderline Insulting ones Pretty Much not having Anything to do with the OP's Topic of Defending Hillary Clinton's Behavior of Consistent Untruths , and the Logic Behind People Supporting a Person with a Dubious Character such as that . So I have to ask you , what do you have to Offer here in Explaining how a Woman with such a Documented History of Telling Untruths can be a Person who Anyone would Consider as a Viable Candidate for the Highest Office in our Country ? I am All Ears Professer ....

All politicians lie there buddy. I wish there was a better candidate, but while its Trump or Clinton its a no brainer. No-one with a brain cell can really consider Trump a better option to run the country.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

No, she said his supporters, all of them, which is half the country (or better). She's vile, and nasty, and looks down on the rest of the world.

Uh.... nuh.

Half the country is not a Trump supporter, not even close. Where do you get these stats from?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I'm voting for Trump and i'm not even American.

You Suck if you think Hillary is Presidential material.
and even more so if you believe that not voting at all will solve this crap.

You don't think much, do you?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KarmasBiatch

You seem to be ignoring the concept of civil discourse.

No doubt when you have been here a few more days, the social mores which define conduct and decorum here will become apparent to you, as will the benefits of holding fast to them. That cannot come fast enough.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: KarmasBiatch

You seem to be ignoring the concept of civil discourse.

No doubt when you have been here a few more days, the social mores which define conduct and decorum here will become apparent to you, as will the benefits of holding fast to them. That cannot come fast enough.
I just wish I knew what 'crap' this election was solving for a non-American.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I assume you are familiar with the concept of geopolitics? I assume also that you are aware that America and Britain seem to be joined at the hip where foreign policy is concerned? I would therefore posit that your confusion ought to be somewhat less than it is, with regard to how much "crap" might be solved for those outside your nation, if your nations leaders were not sucking on the teat of war so greedily, allowing mouths other than the great mass of the people's, to suck most deeply upon the flow of money into its tax coffers?

What happens in America has effects beyond its shores, and this you know. This is not rocket science.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KarmasBiatch

I'm voting for Trump and i'm not even American.

You Suck if you think Hillary is Presidential material.
and even more so if you believe that not voting at all will solve this crap.

You don't think much, do you?

Why are you telling me this?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Smart people vote for someone who has their maid retrieve classified information for them.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join