It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I'm unaffiliated, I GOT no buddies, especially NOT RINOS who ran to the other side.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"Welcome to america as it was,” Nancy Isenberg, a historian at Louisiana State University, writes near the outset of

White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America.

Her title might seem sensational were it not so well earned. As she makes plain, a white lower class not only figured more prominently in the development of the colonies and the young country than national lore suggests, but was spoken of from the start explicitly in terms of waste and refuse.

“Formidable and truth-dealing…necessary.” – The New York Times

“With the election looming, this eye-opening investigation into our country’s entrenched social hierarchy is acutely relevant.” –O Magazine

“A gritty and sprawling assault on…American mythmaking.” —Washington Post

“An eloquent synthesis of the country’s history of class stratification.” –The Boston Globe

“A bracing reminder of the persistent contempt for the white underclass.” –The Atlantic

“[White Trash] sheds bright light on a long history of demagogic national politicking, beginning with Jackson. It makes Donald Trump seem far less unprecedented than today’s pundits proclaim.”—Slate

At least read the article, if not the whole book. Interesting truthiness.

edit on 11/5/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
WE HAVE TO KEEP GOING.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: jimmyx

I'm unaffiliated, I GOT no buddies, especially NOT RINOS who ran to the other side.
tsk...

oh man, take a breath you do have friends......

I care about you. I want you to feel better and get your needs met. In all seriousness.

ETA: And by the way, it is the "hippies" who are fighting for you right now. It is the Dems....the 420-friendly millennials, many many of their parents (this is my life) ........

WE ARE THE ONES FIGHTING FOR YOU!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Ironic isn't it.

You are much better than me. With each passing year I find their repugnant behavior, their assinine blindness so disgusting... I see them as an obstacle to goodness. I wait to hear them fight for something good. I have nearly given up on them ever aligning with anything good.

I think we have tried long enough to reach out to a party that continually views us as an enemy. We try to be fair while they act like villains. We try to own up to our flaws while they embrace all that is horrible and never own any faults. What hope is there in that? If we turn our backs they will stab it. They show us every day how much they hate us and how they hate the idea of being united. They do not want this...

There is nothing we can give short of the entire country and all power that would make them content.

edit on 5-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I'm not better than anyone.

This is just how I view this world, our very existence, the necessary behaviors to sustain it, and the cooperation factor.

I'd rather hang out with horses and dogs and cats, honestly. But. Here we are.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I agree! But I don't know how cooperation can exist when one side is in active fight against it. We have seen the last 8 years. Their stance has been to not cooperate under any circumstances. The needs of the country and people come secondary to their need for total power.

That is why I see them as an obstacle. They are no longer in a united effort with us. They view us as an enemy not to ever be negotiated with.

I wait for them to reach out, to take a stand on something good and for the benefit of all.... it never comes.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

I agree! But I don't know how cooperation can exist when one side is in active fight against it. We have seen the last 8 years. Their stance has been to not cooperate under any circumstances. The needs of the country and people come secondary to their need for total power.

That is why I see them as an obstacle. They are no longer in a united effort with us. They view us as an enemy not to ever be negotiated with.

I wait for them to reach out, to take a stand on something good and for the benefit of all.... it never comes.

PRECISELY.

And now it seems that no matter which of them it is, the Congress is as polarized as they can be.

No matter what, we are in for a #storm.....that's why we have to vote down-ballot ------ in your state, choose the local governance carefully.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Watch this too

Wow. You guys,

good luck.

Be nice to people.

Talk to you all later.

edit on 11/5/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: because no matter what happens we are in for eight years or a couple of decades of absolute #

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
it's colder than it looks outside

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

nothing criminal, a trump spin and a lie as usual when the fbi hasnt even read all of the emails yet even lol.

you wanna see a fact, trump has a fraud court date coming up on nov 28 for his trump university. thats a fact.

so talks about impeachment and indictments are just lies spread by trumps propaganda machine,cuz the fbi has said nothing other than they found some emails which they havent even read yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

That's exactly right. Repeated lies are Trump's way of manipulating people. He's all about repeating, whether it's the same insults or the same lies, he makes them all stick.

Hillary is going to be a great president, and the more information I find out about her the more I like her. The opposite is true of Trump.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788

nothing criminal, a trump spin and a lie as usual when the fbi hasn't even read all of the emails yet even lol.

I know LOL! the ones already in the public domain are enough to put her in prison. We just need some oversight and investigation into why the DOJ (owned and operated by Clinton inc.) can't seem to comprehend criminal behavior.

you wanna see a fact, trump has a fraud court date coming up on nov 28 for his trump university. thats a fact.

Great. now what does that have to do with Clinton's crimes? I mean, other than desperate deflection.

so talks about impeachment and indictments are just lies spread by trumps propaganda machine,cuz the fbi has said nothing other than they found some emails which they havent even read yet.

And based on what they already found, I expect the new ones to be just as damning, if not more so. But that will have to be seen when they are released.

She's a criminal, and her entire existence revolves around lies and corruption. The only way to not see this is to actively ignore facts. You have to want to be # on. Enjoy that.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Liberals don't trust the right wing media as much as conservatives don't trust the left wing media. I hear lots of people saying how bad it is for Hillary. But still there are no indictments or anything real. It just seems like a of mud slinging we see every election.

Most people who vote Democrat don't even pay attention to any political news. I think Hillary has a very good chance to win. Unless they announce she indicted. But if she's not indicted she will probably win:

IBD/TIPP Tracking 11/2 - 11/5 903 LV 3.3 45 44 Clinton +1
LA Times/USC Tracking 10/30 - 11/5 2988 LV 4.5 43 48 Trump +5
ABC/Wash Post Tracking 11/1 - 11/4 1685 LV 2.5 49 44 Clinton +5
FOX News 11/1 - 11/3 1107 LV 3.0 46 45 Clinton +1
McClatchy/Marist 11/1 - 11/3 940 LV 3.2 46 44 Clinton +2
Reuters/Ipsos 10/31 - 11/4 2244 LV 2.2 44 40 Clinton +4
Gravis 10/31 - 10/31 5360 RV 1.3 50 50 Tie
Economist/YouGov 10/30 - 11/1 1233 LV 3.2 48 45 Clinton +3

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

what gets me is the news isn't fabricated. Nobody made up the e-mails, they were just leaked. So while the bulk of what was released as e-mails, can't be used as conviction material, they can be used to investigate the information. And knowing that it's true, or they would have refuted it straight away, it's idiotic that the left is just ignoring it. It's like saying Ted Bundy would be a great babysitter as long as he's not "convicted" of anything.

She is clearly a criminal. Her need to be president is to pay back all the favors they have been collecting over the years. There is no other sane reason for her to need to prove anything to anyone. She's old, and had more power than any other woman on earth in history. And still that isn't enough. There is something driving her, and it's greed, greed, greed, and perhaps greed.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Not seeing greed as her driving force. Not at all.

However, a man who surrounds himself in gold, always brags about his money, his ability to do anything he wants with women, puts his name in huge gold letters wherever possible, and defines his success by how many millions he's made.... I think you have a poster boy for greed that you're overlooking.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: SudoNim

YOU'RE the one who can't remember WHAT country you said you were about to be running to....

What? Seriously try and type in coherent sentences.

What are you claiming I can't remember?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Not seeing greed as her driving force. Not at all.

What word would you use to describe why she cheated Bernie Sanders out of the nomination?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Politics

Dude, seriously, who are you trying to kid? You can't talk against greed when Trump literally surrounds himself in gold, puts his name at the top of tall builds, brags about his "billions" and measures success only by the money he has made. Trump is the poster boy for American Greed.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join