It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Never in my life did I think I'd see Democrats support such an ambitious warmonger.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Republicans turning to fascism has been predictable since their rise of xenophobia and nationalism in the years following 9/11. Every level headed person watched their slow turn through the aggressive rhetoric of people like Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Palin... It was only a matter of time before that kind of fear and paranoia turned on itself and started thinking of their political opposition the same as they think of terrorists. "if you're not with them, you're against them." Now every publication that isn't far right leaning is liberal. All things that favor people over money or aggression are liberal. Even the Pope is deemed liberal politics. Their cannibalism is ongoing. They now support war crimes, torture, stop and frisk, and dream of a giant wall around the country. They are completely untethered.

Having abandoned all principle and decency for the sake of winning, there is no reason to believe they would honor the principles of our democratic election system if they were to take power.

We were supposed to be united. We were supposed to work together. Republicans abandoned their post 8 years ago. There is no reason to trust them. And that's a sad reality.

edit on 5-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Yeah ...a BIT of EPIC projection ,as your's are WANT to do ad INFINITUM.
P.C. wasn't WORKING together as Obamas KEY adviser said PAYBACK'S a bitch...well YOU had your shot and it's NOT all going through.
The OFT spewed fantasy of the country turning fascist is asinine,as I wouldn't like it that way,and we ALL know what I am a part of..THE ONES who when out and DID it, while yours held SIGNS got busted and DIDN'T FIND JOBS, THEY thought they were HEROS, subsisting on their venomous crap.
OR how about some punk gets plugged and the SJWs RALLY behind a foreign funded TERRORIST effort ,YEAH we love all the "Kill Whitey" crap and the pathetic panthers who happen to be black.
YOU all STILL exist at our suffrage.
It's illegal to KILL all of you SO that,gem is GONE.
Like WE NEED it anyway...
It makes no difference we just have out think a cloistered academia who sucks on AYER'S poisoned ideas,NOT all that ROUGH, ACTIVISTS are not combatants and ALL lack the LIFE and death conviction WE can NEVER lose for the country.

VERY shortly a butt whooping will ensue, I do hope YOU endure as I OBVIOUSLY have through OBUTTHEAD the traitor , and will.
edit on 5-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes things stop me from moving, or I would already be gone.

So zip it. Stuff Kansas where it belongs. Then flush.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

NOT that inclusive there...FINALLY growing horns a bit?
YOU will.
You can tell when, in your head, you start punctuating with the "F" word then you're starting.
16 years old for me...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

All things that favor people over money or aggression are liberal. Even the Pope is deemed liberal politics.

Right. Now we're all "SJW"s. Sickening idiocy. The GOP, Alex Jones, the National Enquirer, Hannity, this Dr Peachneck guy ---- all of them are tabloids. I was trying to listen to Dr Piercenoz....but when he said, actually said out loud to the camera that THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER IS THE TRUTH, I turned it off.

How on Earth anyone at all who is mentally capable of forming coherent thought believes any of those carnival barkers is beyond me.

And to everyone who attacks me for saying so or mocks me or tells me "just move" ----- deplorable. It's still a thing.
You all are going to need a bigger hand-basket, though, to get where you're going.

In case you didn't bother to listen to the good "Doctor" - he encouraged all of you to stay calm, not expect things to change overnight, realize that this has happened before and will happen again. Be the change you want to see. Behave with integrity, kindness, and an open heart.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

oh cav, my friend. If I were able to type the things that I think, I would be stooping to their level. Inclusive?

No. I've changed my mind. I'm a generous and kind person, until I get seriously crossed. And that has happened. It isn't pretty, or nice, or open-hearted. I can be just as mean as any bigmouth mean girl from the desolate dusts of central Kansas ---- I was just raised better than that. And it would be a poor reflection....

but trust me. I could. I just don't. They're too stupid, unpleasant, poorly bred, even more poorly educated, and ignorant overall to bother with. Trash has been around since before the nation was 'born.' And they always will be.

White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America

Writing for National Review in March, the conservative provocateur Kevin Williamson shoveled scorn on the low-income white Republican voters who, as he saw it, were most responsible for the rise of Trump:

"Nothing happened to them. There wasn’t some awful disaster.

There wasn’t a war or a famine or a plague or a foreign occupation. Even the economic changes of the past few decades do very little to explain the dysfunction and negligence—and the incomprehensible malice—of poor white America.

So the gypsum business in Garbutt ain’t what it used to be. There is more to life in the 21st century than wallboard and cheap sentimentality about how the Man closed the factories down.

The truth about these dysfunctional, downscale communities is that they deserve to die. Economically, they are negative assets. Morally, they are indefensible. Forget all your cheap theatrical Bruce Springsteen crap. Forget your sanctimony about struggling Rust Belt factory towns and your conspiracy theories about the wily Orientals stealing our jobs … The white American underclass is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles. Donald Trump’s speeches make them feel good. So does OxyContin"

Analysis on the left has been less gratuitously nasty but similarly harsh in its insinuation. Several prominent liberals have theorized that what’s driving rising mortality and drug and alcohol abuse among white Americans is, quite simply, despair over the loss of their perch in the country’s pecking order.

“So what is happening?” asked Josh Marshall on his “Talking Points Memo” blog in December. “Let’s put this clearly,” he said in wrapping up his analysis of the dismal health data. “The stressor at work here is the perceived and real loss of the social and economic advantages of being white.”

Not my fault that trash breeds fast and education eludes those who prefer not to know much.

Idiocracy.

And like the author above said, "nothing happened to them." But it will now - because they are about to cut the line that keeps them afloat. Stupid. Really really stupid. Short-sighted, and wrong for everyone concerned. Except themselves. But then again, they are concerned ONLY with themselves, and no one else.

Self-absorbed, stubborn, uncouth, mean and vicious. They are all biting the hands that are helping them....and that's who we want choosing a president? shocking.

edit on 11/5/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Behave with integrity, kindness, and an open heart.

This! More than anything, I would love to see more of this.

No matter how much importance a person places on border security, they should never go so far as to cheer for the forceful deportation of 11 million people, cheering for the breaking of families and the raiding of homes.

No matter how much importance one places on fighting terrorism, no one should cheer for torture. The things that get thunderous applause is sickening.

Solutions can be found with integrity, kindness, and an open heart.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Some of my friends are ex-cons and some are crazy...really delusional hallucinations crazy.
I'm NO any better in MY book ,to separate and believe as you do is elitist and down right evil.
ONLY posers and BILLIONARES share that trait.
We are electing one who says he isn't
We'll see...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

"Evil" is generally characterized as malicious and spiteful, relishing in violence, pain, and a cause of suffering.

I think some serious soul searching is called for in people who cheer for such pain and suffering with such anger and malice in their hearts.

As much as liberals are so often labeled "evil" by those on the right. We are not calling for the suffering of anyone. We are not cheering for pain. Liberal policies aim to help those who are suffering and exercise kindness and open hearts for those in need.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

THAT still doesn't make it legal to harm them for their evils....OH you MEAN ME...YEAH ...I''m so EVIL for knowing HOW to fight and calling flowerchildren on their crap...terrible.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

so...you're advocating armed rebellion in the U.S. and you will be part of it....you want to kill fellow Americans that are liberals if Hillary gets elected.....that is what you are implying

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I wouldn't take him seriously, you can tell just from his posts that something is not quite right there.

Too many episodes of Star Trek have him living out a fantasy.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Not at all,BUT since I TIRE of explanations, KEEP scratching your head.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

YOU'RE the one who can't remember WHAT country you said you were about to be running to....

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Not at all,BUT since I TIRE of explanations, KEEP scratching your head.

here's a president that actually vetoed a bill that would have cut benefits to veterans...
www.politicususa.com...

this isn't any B.S. from a left wing website, this is actual legislation

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I do apologize ,but late fingers in the gushing dyke don't cut it nor the LIP SERVICE to honor the military, from progs who hail from HIPPIES.
YOU want to please VETS?
STFU about any ideas concerning "assault weapons"
LET ME CATCH an SJW stepping on MY flag...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Some of my friends are ex-cons and some are crazy...really delusional hallucinations crazy.
I'm NO any better in MY book ,to separate and believe as you do is elitist and down right evil.
ONLY posers and BILLIONARES share that trait.
We are electing one who says he isn't
We'll see...

yes, we will see.

By the way, I'm not a poser OR a billionaire.
I'm friends with ex-cons and crazy people too.....delusional. I know what you are talking about. Sometimes I think it's really hard for you to hear what I say. We've made progress, but still have further to go.

I'm on your side, believe it or not.
I think it's horrible that vets and hallucinatory emotionally and cognitively damaged individuals are neglected. I'm married to one. It's a horrid situation, and you all deserve better care than you are being provided. No question about that.

Likewise, the entire public health system has gone down the crapper since funding got pulled. Being stuck in the "public health system" now is a real-life nightmarish shadow of what it was 25 years ago.

I am saying this from first-hand experience. And from an insider point of view.
We NEED BETTER PUBLIC HEALTH CARE.

Bernie Sanders 2016

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I do apologize ,but late fingers in the gushing dyke don't cut it nor the LIP SERVICE to honor the military, from progs who hail from HIPPIES.
YOU want to please VETS?
STFU about any ideas concerning "assault weapons"
LET ME CATCH an SJW stepping on MY flag...

lip service?...this was actual legislation where your republican butt buddies in congress VOTED TO CUT YOUR BENEFITS.....and "hippie, flowerchild", Obama vetoed it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
P.S. It was REAGAN who shut down the state mental hospitals and turned out the patients ---- with no meds, no aftercare, no out-patient access.....

he expected the "communities" to take care of it, but gave them NO TRAINING OR EDUCATION to back it up.

OBVIOUSLY THAT DOES NOT WORK.

The GOP/Reagan caused all of this. "Trickle-down", "supply-side", blarf blarf blarf.......

"Close the government housing for the loonies -- they don't deserve. Let the private sector see to it.....or the states......"

ABSOLUTE INSANITY.

And you all wonder why there are homeless, jobless, crazy people panhandling on your streets and call them "scum." Call them "beggars." Raze the modest camps they have collectively built --- the 'refugee camps', if you will -- make it illegal to feed them.

Spit on them and ignore them. Look down upon them. Bulldoze or burn them out. Like rats.

makes me sick

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join