It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How on Earth are you people still defending her?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I support her not because she is the 'lesser-of", but because she is the most qualified person in the country to be the next President.

If I, like you, was gullible enough to believe all the lies, complete fabrications, absolute slander being said and written about her, then I wouldn't vote for her either.

But fortunately, I've been around long enough to know her political history, and am able to sort fact from lies. You people honestly seem to believe that she can literally get away with anything, and not face any charges? She's not facing any charges because there have been NO criminal acts. I pity those who are unable to discern what is real from that which is rumour and calumny. It seems you folks will be believe anything.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
and if you could promise me he won't try to build a stupid wall

We need a border otherwise you're not going to have a country.

and if you could promise me that he won't ban all Muslims from coming to this country

He never said he would. You're a victim of corrupt media.

and if you could promise me that he won't put a muzzle on the press to keep them from saying anything uncomplimentary about him

But, you seem fine with a corrupt press with a muzzle as long as it's used to advance a Democrat party agenda. I think you're more worried about losing all that corruption in your favor.

if you could promise me that he wouldn't promote more tax loopholes for the very rich

What does this even mean? You think Hillary and her friends dont use tax loopholes?

if you could promise me he won't help to enact a stop and frisk procedure in African American and Hispanic communities...

So screw those communities, huh? Let crime fester and dominate these communities? You're aware black men are 6% of the country, yet commit over half the violent crime? You're ok with that?

I know Hillary won't do any of those things, so that's why I'm likely to vote for her.

Whaaaaaaaaaa? It's because of Hillary that "Super Predators" fill our prisons!

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yet another thread in the Mud Pit designed to pit ATSers against each other.

Yet here you are.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I am ashamed of what our system of Government has become. But if anything positive can come from this, I would hope that a massive house cleaning takes place, and plenty of bleach is used to eradicate the infestation of slime.

Your little dumb-ass buffoon has done more to hurt the country just by RUNNING than ANY CLINTON has ever done in all the years they have served the public.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I am ashamed of what our system of Government has become. But if anything positive can come from this, I would hope that a massive house cleaning takes place, and plenty of bleach is used to eradicate the infestation of slime.

Your little dumb-ass buffoon has done more to hurt the country just by RUNNING than ANY CLINTON has ever done in all the years they have served the public.

Someone has been asleep.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

In a first past the post system there are only two votes:

1) against the person you imagine is a "greater evil."

or

2) a protest vote against your own interest because your protest vote actually strengthens the dirtbag you agree with least.

Anyone over 12 or who can do math at a 9th grade level can work out the particulars for themselves.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Can anyone answer me this.

When was the last time, a non-politician ran for president?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Steve Forbes, Ralph Nader, Carly Fiorina, Ben Carson, Hermann Cain, The Revrund Jackson, Ross Perot, Pat Buchanan...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No,no, YES, he 'd BETTER not,How would I know or care I'm poor ,probably going for Reagan's trickledown or some model of it, It beats outright killing with an infantry sweep of hostile areas to clear them out.

YOU are WILLING to vote for a criminal ,SHE has already perjured herself with obstruction of Justice,nothing MORE need be claimed

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I support her not because she is the 'lesser-of", but because she is the most qualified person in the country to be the next President.

If that were true...

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

He never said he would. You're a victim of corrupt media.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," a campaign press release said.

www.cnn.com...

I won't even address the rest of your ranting. Let's just agree that we won't agree on aaaannnnnyyyyything.

link   

edit on 10/31/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

People see what they want to see, even if it means turning a blind eye to reality.

edit on 10/31/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

People see what they want to see, even if it means turning a blind eye to reality.

See was it so hard to admit you have a problem.

link   

Exactly.

And all have had great ideas about our country.

Too many want the "status quo" of 25% unemployment, record numbers on government dole, 1% GDP, TPP, NAFTA.

We are a dismal country with a poor outlook. But people seem to want it.

link   

not a fan of the "shill" accusation. I know you are just misguided. Hopefully, you will find your way. Perhaps then you can grasp the entirety of the OP. The e-mails were said to be minor in regards to the big picture. And exactly how many debate questions would it take to make it a big deal?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Its not a matter of how many questions were leaked to hillary before the debate. Its that it happened at all. It is just another example of hillary and the democrats lying and cheating their way in to office. It should NOT be trivialized.

For the record: if hillary had walked out on to that stage and said, "Some one from cnn gave me questions from tonights debate ahead of time. To keep this debate fair, these questions should be replaced with alternate questions neither Mr. Trump nor myself have seen." Had she done that I would think very differently of her. But she accepted the leaked question(s) and made her pre-fab answers and acted like it was all on the up and up. She had a golden opportunity to do the right thing and show people she is not as corrupt as they might think. Instead she proved she really is that corrupt and has no problem at all with cheating in an election.

Fail.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yeah, I was thinking that, too.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

MY theory puts at the spooks feet ,using Russia as a cover.
YOU are reacting to an opinion as fact I have theories.
FACTS are already in the bag for the DNC traitorous scum,I wish VALD TEPES were here for Halloween decor in Washington D.C.
edit on 31-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: kaylaluv

No,no, YES, he 'd BETTER not,How would I know or care I'm poor ,probably going for Reagan's trickledown or some model of it, It beats outright killing with an infantry sweep of hostile areas to clear them out.

YOU are WILLING to vote for a criminal ,SHE has already perjured herself with obstruction of Justice,nothing MORE need be claimed

How do you feel about Trumps comments on using nukes? Do you think you're ready for that?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

How do you feel about Trumps comments on using nukes? Do you think you're ready for that?

Why have them if we don't also have leaders prepared to utilize them? The price tags are awfully steep to justify using them as mere decorations...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join